Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

What are we do after die?

My knee hurts when i try to straighten my leg and sometimes it pops. Is it anything serious?
I skateboard, snowboard, free run, and do all kinds of sports that require my knees to absorb a lot of impact. I've never really injured my knees but yesterday, after i got back from the skate ...

I hurt my ankle (its all swollen and puffy - it really freaking hurts) should I walk on it? I had been walking
I hurt my ankle (its all swollen and puffy - it really freaking hurts) should I walk on it? I had been walking on it for hours after I hurt it and it still hurt but I sat down for a while and now its ...

Is it broken?
I have a jammed/broken toe I got for falling of my bike yesterday. It's all swollen, stiff, and it hurts when I move it or touch it. I can move that toe up a little bit and can't move it ...

How can i get a black eye?
i need sugestions cuz i go back to in september and i want a black eye that will last for a long ...

How do i know the difference between a bruised tailbone and a broken tailbone?

Can a splinter be fatal?
OK 2 days ago I got this splinter in my skin then got rid of it but before I got rid of it my dad said it could kill me how true is that?
Additional Details
It is only 1 in length 0.1 ...

Toddler fell. Has bad rug burn on nose and upper lip?
What can I put on my 2year old's nose and upper lip to make it heal and prevent scars?...

Black eye?
i hit the bottom of my eye. twenty minutes later i had a swollen bump. not to large. that happened about 7 hrs. ago. the sweeling went down. its still a little red, and kind of purple.
will it ...

How do I tell my gymnastics coach I got my leg amputated?
I talked to him on the phone a month ago and said hey coachI am really sorry, but I have to quit the team. (I am in level 8 a top-scoret on the team) He was all wow kara, you are really letting us ...

Treating a bullet wound without going to the hospital.?
Tell me quick!!!!!!...

What do you do when your finger gets electrocuted by a light switch???
My finger really hurts! lol

Is it possible that you crack your rib?
without feeling it or knowing it?? or any bone fracture unawared?...

Backpain!!!?
Okay, I am having pretty bad backpains. It is in my lower right back. I need it gone fast, and I do not know how. Any suggestions?...

I dropped a bowling ball on my foot?
the bottom half of two of my toenails are purple now....will they fall off? this has happened to me before, but the whole nail was purple. what happens if only half is?...

Don't you hate it when your yawning(stretching) And someone runs up and tickles you?
Gah, and how could i take revenge O ./O
Additional Details
it just i don't like it when your haveing a nice yawn and someone tickles you and you laugh but at the same time your all ...

Is it weird that I haven't broken a bone?
I am pretty hard core and fall a lot but have never broken a bone.

Have You? Which one? How?...

I've recently developed a lump under my eye. The area was hurting a few days ago and now it's swollen and sore
Does anyone know what this could be?...

My dad is in a care home and ever time i go to see him he has a black eye and finger marks all up his arms?
and he is not the only one every time i ask what has happened nobody seams to know i think there is abuse going on here how and who do i report it to
Additional Details
there is also ...

I fell on my arm and i cant move it....
What should i do?
Additional Details
And yes im typing with one hand.
I cant go to a&e till ...

Ω†♡Kim with Issy and Jade♡†Ω
Is it possible to break a bone and not even KNOW you have a broken bone?
how is that Possible? I mean, the pain, MY GOD the Pain... how can you not know you have a broken bone?

private
Rating
Very much so. That's why they do X rays, to see if it's a broken bone. If it's not broken, it could be a ligament or a torn muscle, which is also very painful. Go to a doctor, they are the only ones that can tell what's really going on.

Kelly P
I broke my wrist and didn't know it until the next day. And I broke my leg when I was hit by a car, hospital wouldn't x-ray it. Doctor's didn't know it was broken until 6 weeks after the accident. It's totally possible not to notice.

DR Yankee30™(retired)
Yes, it's possible, and it happened to me. I fell off my bike when I was young and smashed my face, so I was in the ER waiting room for 3 HOURS holding ice on my cheekbone, which we thought I broke, and when I took the X-rays, we found my hand was broken, not my cheekbone. Those entire 3 hours I was holding the ice in that hand, not knowing it was broken.

gapsusie
Rating
yeah its possible. Is it black and blue

nuclearboots
If your in a althletic event you might have the adrenaline pumping so much that you don't feel it.
Also, If one is high on PCP it would be hard to tell if you had a broken bone.

SteveT
I think so,,,and you just take the pain until,, one day you say something is wrong,, hmmm

mcr_rox3
yes. i broke a rib when i was little and no one knew and so it had to heal itself unproperly and now it sticks out just a little further than the other rib.

nashgirl21
Rating
I've broken bones in both my hand and foot and didn't go to the doc until they still hurt weeks later. I never figured either had been broken, but just bruised. Didn't hurt as badly as I thought a broken bone should, I guess.

The Guru
In House (TV Show), the actor broke (acted) her toe. She didnt realize because of the cold conditions (she was in Antarctica). The cold temps acted as an ice pack.

« Galina »
Rating
definetely!! My older sister's pinky finger has always been crooked....it can't open straight because the skin is smaller than the finger...so at 14 she went to check it at a doctor's....

Turns out her finger broke when she was little like 2 years old or smaller..and no one knew...so it just healed by itself...and healed incorrectly by the way...

so if u have any doubt of broken bones...go check itout....better than being scarred for life!!

lenihancornelius
It's very possible, most people have some form of bone damage and walk about with out known it , if the pain is severe, go and See a Doctor

muinghan
Rating
Oh yeah! Twice.
Stress or hair-line fractures, left untreated, opened into bones breaks.
One on my wrist, inside the ulna. Thought it was just sprained until I woke up 4 days after it happened and my wrist was curled under.
Same thing with my ankle, thought it was a bad sprain, playing rugby.
Instead of getting better over 6 days, it got worse.
Broken.

Tortilla Boy
Rating
I would probably feel the pain! It will hurt like hell!!

Tom
Yes, it is possible. Most stress fractures are not detected until they are almost healed. I broke my hand and didn't know it until my boss sent me to the hospital, my hand was swollen.

hello beautiful
Rating
Yeah it's possible, especially in your foot.

CrashFu™
Two words... stress fracture. Oh the pain, yet you're sure it's no big deal.

What have you got girl? Think you have a break? Let me guess mid-foot? The old metatarsals?

You are a warrior.

kno
Rating
Yes it is possible and actually happened to me in my foot. It could be a minor bone that is broken and the major pain comes when it doesn't heal back properly.

Cali C.
Rating
Yea, I would say it's possible especially for small bones and you wouldn't know it because of all the adrenaline.

Made it to 20 ...now what??
yes its possible. when i was like 12 i fell off something broke a bone in my wrist. didnt know it forlike a week. it took a week to start hurtingg!!

nnr
yes i work in an ER and we actually had a pt that came in today said she had fallen on concrete about 2 weeks ago ....her friend was actually brought up here in an ambulance and she just figured that since she was up here she would go ahead and have her elbow checked out because it hasnt' quit hurting since her fall...it was broken

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy