Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true you can give a black man a white eye?
So I am white, and I have recieved 1 or 2 black eyes in my time. Having never hity a black man, I was just wandering if they go white when punched?
Additional Details
LOL how is it ...

I hurt my ankle what should i do?
Last christmas i fractured my growth plate in my ankle. IT healed and i joined the cross-country team and i had my 1st practice today, i landed on a branch and i felt a short pain in the same ankle ...

Bent needle at the injsection site!?
Last night, my husband was giving himself an insulin shot in his stomach. He had a hard time injecting it and when he pulled the needle out, the needle had been bent at a 90 degree angle. Now, he ...

Will pick best answere plz hp, scares????!!!!??!!?
i have a deep scar on my face its not that long or wide but it is extreemly noticeable and its right below my eyebrow and it kind of has a red tint but heled had it for no more then a month. what ...

Ok Admit It Come On Now?
with the bad weather last friday it was very cold here and very frosty who else fell over due to the affects of ice and alcohol cause i did ouch!!!!!!!! ...

Pain in Jaw after getting hit!?
So I was playing with my newphew and he's nearly 3 and I was standing behind and crouching down a bit and next thing you know he stands up and hits the bottom of my jaw making my mouth close, my ...

BROKEN WRiST!?
Okay, i have a project for school and i need to know the most common way people break there wrist.
Additional Details
Like i mean HOW.

Like the wrist bending backwards or ...

I have injured my ribs and i am having a bad cough why?

Mother, age 90, broken hip bone in fall.?
This will require surgery with pins or screws and follow up Therapy. Anyone have a friend or relative, (older) that fell and broke a hip? Average time to be able to walk again after therapy?...

Should i go to er 2morrow?
i went to the doc for my wrist today and she said its probably fractured or a small break. she gave my mom a paper signed by her to get an x ray.

should i go? i cant go 2day but sould i go ...

I have a loose flap from bird bite on lower lip.how long can I wait if I think I need stitches?
MY bird is a double yellow head parrot. So his beak his sharp, and med in size.It stopped bleeding with ice and pressure after 20 minutes. I have a bandaid to keep it closed. BUT, I can't eat or ...

Burning sensatins?
after breaking my back after a fall i am left with burning sensations from my buttocks down to my feet . is there anyone who is going through the same thing and if so what treatment was ...

How can doctors be surspened on full paid as a punishment for misconduct?

Its been 3 weeks now with cracked rib how long will it be before pain goes its driving me mad?

I hurt myself, but i think its not serious? how do i heal this though, i took a picture...?
i just got my finger stuck behind the door do i desinfect it first, put alcohol, i'm alone at home, what should i do?

http://thebaconstrip.fil...

What naturally helps healing and pain?
are there any natural cures for pain (abscess in waist, cant really move cuz of pain feels like a hernia but not) any natural cures for healing? what candle or scents could actually help...i think i ...

Stitches - when can i take them out?
i recently had stitches put in my hand and well everyone whos seen them has said they were put in wrong they tug and pull and hurt really bad. i didnt get any antibiodic for them and they look ...

Ladies, what color would you say the soles of your feet are?
Most women say that the soles of their feet are: Soft Pink, Tan, Beige, Off-white, Cream, Salmon Pink or Pale. The American Podiatry Association states that all of the above are evidence of proper ...

What have i done to my knee?
It was a bit tender yesterday, but today if i put any weight on it it buckles.
It is so painful, but i dont remember doing anything to hurt it!!...

I just fell on my bike doing a stoppie, when i got back on and started to get going again, everything in my...
in my vision started to get in "high contrast" all the colors were very vibrant. and i could not see little details.. why did i get this?...

**I LOVE RHCP**
Is it possible that a spider laid its eggs in my throat?
okay, so for the past week, my throat has been soar and i coudlnt speak in my regular voice. i am deeply scared to tears that a spider laid its eggs in my throat. is this possible? i feel something all the way deep down in my throat, its like stuck there. what can it be? i've even tried eating heavy foods to make it go down, but no w i am thinking its acutally attached to my throat, i dont wanna be like one of those people who ends up dying from spiders crawling out of her face. im seriously scared to tears and my parents aren't even offering to to take me to the doctors

joe jonas is <3HOT<3
Rating
its possible

motarolafone
Rating
bless ya babe, i dont think that could happen tho, aparently it takes weeks to hatch so i dnt no if that could happen, but im not sure on it tho, so dnt take my word for it,. but i think u should go doc's urself or take a mate with you,

i want to get no how it all goes, so keep us informed,

and p/s)) were can the spiders crall from?
eyes? dnt think so
mouth, just keep it closed
ears, lol, yeah because they can climb throught there!

were elsee

no were

have fun

byee

Petesux B
They do that all the time, it's really annoying. Just gargle and spit.

Lou
When you eat a spider you always have to cook them first so that the eggs die and this doesn't happen.
Or
You could have an enflamed tonsil if you open your mouth and look in the mirror and can see a red coloured tonsil see a DR.

knowledge is infinite
Rating
i think you're okay if ur really scared just go to the doctor yourself and get checked.

abfabmom1
Rating
No, it's not possible. First of all, spiders prefer nice dry places, close to where other bugs are likely to be. Your throat has none of the features that a spider is looking for in a nesting spot. Second, considering how often human beings close their throats just to swallow their own saliva, a spider wouldn't live long enough to lay eggs, even if it did climb in (which it's not really very likely to do).

It could be lots of things...your best bet is to make an appointment with the doctor. Don't wait for your parents to offer it as an option...tell them you need to go in, and just make it happen.

Sean M
Rating
Spiders dont lay eggs in ppls throats. The closest thing a spider can do is this one in Iraq that injects eggs into you when it bites you.

dr_shady
Rating
don't be scared spiders don't lay eggs in throat
it is inflammation from allergic or septic focus
it could be from sinuses or tonsils or lymph nodes
keep drinking hot drinks till you go to your doctor

KR
call 911

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy