Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I was in a car accedent yesterday...and now....?
I was in a car accedent yesterday.;
It was really bad. the airbags went off. and everyone was hurt except for me. The woman in the car in front of us was carried away in a stretcher.
but ...

Help black eye!!!!!!?
how to get rid of it and dont give me that "put make-up on it" line.what can i do?...

I beg of anyone's help?
I have rencently had an injury at school. One of my discs had come out of my back and now pain follows me wherever I go. For people who do not know what a disc is, it is a cushion in between you ...

Why does life seem low and i wished i was dead?
i was injured in a crash 2 years ago pain causes depression the medical people do not see any closer to a cure also lost my job after wards and i am not as active as i would like to ...

If a main artery was cut, how long would it take to die?

I need a doctors note for work.. but im not sick what do i do?
i called my work and told them i rolled my ankle and now i need a doctors note what do i do?...

Broken toe?
I think I broke my smallest toe (left foot) a couple of nights ago. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, but is there anything else I should do for now?...

I have burned my finger making popcorn?
i got the bag out of the microwave and this burning hot oil dropped from the bag onto my finger. this was an hour ago and i kept it under water and it is now covered in a wet cloth but it is still ...

My right arm has been hurting 4 2 days and its swollen it hurts when i move it i am 13 HELP ME!?
It really hurts and my friends say to go see a doctor and that it might be serious or maybe a siss and my teacher is going to send me to the school nurse tommorrow when she is in. My mom says she ...

I have a burn blister should i pop it?

I'm hallucinating.... again!?
this time, it's auditory hollucinations, one was when the wind blew aganst my window very hard, it played the song of time from zelda, ok I know that just isn't possible. And if you haven�...

Did you ever step on?
a nail and it went thru your ...

Help Please somebody!!!!!!!!!!?
I shut my finger in the car door the other day and it still hurts really bad ,any suggestions to what I should do?

I've been putting ice on it, but it doesn'tt seem to help....

Cigarette burn?
i managed to burn my hand on a cig and its blistered like mad and really sore, can anyone give any advice to what can ease the pain or make it heal quicker....

I think i might have a broken leg/ankle?
i was running with my dogs yesterday night ( like at 9pm-10 pm )and i think that i put my foot in wrong position this morning i couldnt stand but somehow i got up and went to school i didnt felt any ...

How old were you last time you cried for physical pain? And why?
I think I was 12 when I broke my foot playing soccer.

Then I have never cried, even for really hard pain, like kidney stones or bad sprains.

I think that our pain tolerance ...

Most painful thing you've ever feltin your whole lifetime?
Im 14, and im sure ill have to endure much more painful things yet so far for me it's getting an artery in my leg accidentally sliced open by a can. the blood just flowed, and for me, who afraid ...

When should woman start having kids?

I have a bruise on my face that won't go away?
I bumped my head a month or 2 ago and i had a bruise on my face. Now it's still there?? You can see it, it's darker than the area around it. What do i do!?!?
Additional Details

What will make a carpet burn stop stinging any good ideas???
My sister has a carpet burn what can i do to make it stop stinging any good ideas??
Additional Details
SHES 5 NOT 25!!!!...

koko
If you had to be knocked out, how would you like it to happen?

psych_78
Are you talking about being sedated when you refer to being knocked out? If so then I would want to be sedated by gas! I don't like injections.

ugly little hate machine
A big pair of t!ts to the head.

kimzzooo
i would'nt

*$*C*$*
i really couldnt care less... i've been knocked out several times and i couldnt say one was better than another... i'd have to say if i had to get knocked out, i would prefer it to either be a drunken accident, or in a fight... simply because i love fighting and i am prone to drunken accidents.... lol

angelkarmachic
Rating
I'd go with drugs. Any drugs really, lol.

If you're talking about being knocked out by some sort of trauma to the head then I'd choose.................hhmmnnnnn........... never thought I'd be thinking about this..........I'd choose..........a blow from behind, I dont think I'd like to see it coming.

Karma.
x

Pops
The ONLY way is by a licensed Anesthesiologist via an IV.
Good luck. Pops

twilla l
Rating
why in GODS name would i want to be knocked out and why would you stupid is as stupid does

houney
Rating
when i i'm pissed

shermynewstart
Rating
Drugs & booze. No, seriously, no one should be knocked out. I was a victim of domestic abuse & was hit in the head. I was lucky. I wasn't knocked out, but it was close.

Super Luigi
By watching tv.

shawn m
right square on the chin

pink_kitties_and_rhinoplasty
Rating
In my sleep.

rose01
Rating
i would love to be knocked out by a camel-toe

i will be your friend!
Rating
hmmmm...well, i wouldnt want to know it would happen...then i would be nervous about it...so i guess whatever way, as long as i didnt have to know it was comin...u know what i mean?????

peachie resurrected
with a big kiss

Sammi G
I would go to the doctors and they can drug my up. That's being knocked out right?

on the wagon
kelly brooke closing her legs very fast

wheel
Rating
With a huge pair of knockers on a lush woman.

Sierra One
Rating
A small injection in the arm by a qualified doctor

Bunny Feet
A smack in the gob from Angelina Jolie... After she catches me doin' the wild thing with Brad ; )

Ron W
a 10 year old scotch whisky and a straw.

CHRIS
Rating
With an appetizer of Valium.

lisa42088
Rating
skiing down a mountain and crashing into a pine tree?

Paulette
Rating
By a Licensed Anesthesiologist.

cork
HEY YOU JUST WON THE 250 MILLION DOLLAR POWERBALL LOTTERY!!

Carl The green's keeper
getting drop kicked by a midget

M M
Suppose I'd opt for laughing gas at least then I wouldn't feel any pain,would come round without any bruising and would go out with a smile on my face.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy