Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I cut myself sometimes and my mom is always asking what happened to your arm...?
i need more excuses because i am running ...

I just got my nose pierced and I accidently yanged it out. Now its infected what should I do?
I think I might be alergic to sterling silver. Should I take it out and put a real gold bone in ...

I know I shouldnt...?
I know I shouldnt cut.But I do it anyway. Everytime someone says something to me that I feel like is being mean, I will go cut. I know im stupid for doing it,but somehow it makes me feel calmer, like ...

Is my friend going to be okay after his head injury???
Okay, so my friend has been in a hospital for a few days now, and he woke up out of a coma. The coma was drug-induced because the doctors wanted him to heal, all because he got hit by a landing ...

Is there anything I could do to make a scar I have less noticeable?
Apparently getting a tattoo won't help....

How do you make your own bandaid?
im trying to make a bandaid for my fingers but i dont know ...

How come I wake up with bruises on my legs and arms but haven't bumped myself anywhere?
The bruises look like the ones you get when you bang your leg against something hard. I don't get it...and people, please keep it clean!...

Theres a werid bump on my Knee Wat is it??
When i drag my hand over my knee cap on the very side of it there a HUGE BUMP. Its kinda swollen and everything and idk wat it is?
Can you help me?
Additional Details
I cant go to ...

I recently jammed my finger should i go to the doctors?
Me and my cousin were riding this 4 seater bike at the park(two older kids or adults in the front and two small kids in the back).we were sitting side to side with two other kids in the back and ...

Neck hurts every time I use the computer?
my neck really starts hurting when I use the computer I try to stretch, make sure monitor is high enough, but no matter what i do, I have to quit and ice my neck. I've been through physical ...

Did i break my big toe?
Yesterday, i tripped on my long shirt getting ready for church down stairs.. my toe was caught in the hem of the skirt as i went down the stairs. Any way a day later.. I can put weight on it and i ...

Im not a moron or physco.. and im not going to do this just please can you answer?
how do u break ur wrist. im not ever going to try it. i just want to know ...

Why can't you get stitches 12 hours after an injury?
A year or two ago a friend and I were swimming at a beach and I weird guy was checking us out, I kinda glared at him and he went back to the shore and threw a rock at my head when I wasn't ...

My horse kicked me, I have a bruise.?
I was kicked in the thigh by my yearling filly. She didn't break any of my bones, but I have a big bruise that seems to be very deep into the muscle.

Hurts when I walk. I have taken ...

I think I broke my big toe?
about a month ago my husband stepped on my toe as guess I had my toes lifted as if I was about to take a step He came towards me and put his whole weight 215lbs on my big toe bending it upward I felt ...

Mechanical pencil accident...help me?
so i was playing with my friends, and i accidentaly stabbed my hand palm with mechanical pencil. (ouch~)
when i pull the mechanical pencil off my palm, i saw the pencil lead was gone. my palm ...

How does it feel to get a mri done ??? ADVICE PLEASE!!!?
i am 13 and i am getting a mri for my shoulder/arm because of unexplained pain lastly 1 month with physiotherepy/ many doctors. i am very nervous and i am getting it done a a children's hospital....

What Is The Drug That Athletes Can Take To Not Feel Pain While Working Out??
I am going to be a college baseball player next semester, however I have a pretty severe shoulder injury. to solve the problem, i'm supposed to work out, but that hurts a lot. so my physical ...

I am 12 and play softball. Every time i throw my arm has pains and hurts really bad.?
i play softball and am on a travel/all star team. so i play a lot. every time i throw over handed my arm hurts really bad like where they give you an IV where your elbow is on that side. it hurts ...

Should i tell the doctor this even though i have little detail on it?
Hey,

Im going to see my family doctor today. Sometimes i get these head aches but i havent had them in about 3 or 4 months so im not sure if it is worth bringing it up. They last about an ...

lapajamas
If you get pencil lead in your skin?
I once poked myself with a pencil, and the lead stayed in the skin while it healed. This happened maybe four years ago and there is a little gray mark right where I accidentally stabbed myself which is probably the little piece of graphite.

It's been there for awhile and I was wondering if there is any way to get it out, or if it is best left be. It's not really a bother but I was just wondering.

Jeremy
Rating
When I was in middle school, I used to hike a lot in the woods. I thought that I had a tick in my back, but it turns out that it was just lead from a pencil when I fell in the locker room. Needless to say, my mom took me to the doctor and he simply made a small incision after numbing the area and took it out. Would I have it done again today if it were to happen? Yes, I don't want graphite or anything unnatural in my body.

Love Me Tyler Brownlee
NO POSSIBLE WAY UNLESS U HAVE SURGERY.

Maverick
leave it alone.
My older bro. stuck me with a pencil years ago on my knuckle and I also have a spot there.
Don't worry about it ! !

naniwemissyou
Rating
The 'pencil lead' is not actually lead at all. In fact, its graphite, which is harmless to the human body. The piece of lead is best left alone. Having a little gray mark is alot better than having to have it removed.

ninety9point8
leave it. it is fine. consider it a tatoo. I got stabbed in seventh grade about 20 years ago. still have mark. no problems.

Simlqd
Rating
You rightly correct yourself, pencils are made from Graphite nowadays. You can get it out the way it went in, with a sterile needle and some manipulation.

It is probably best left though, if lead bullets can stay in legs then I am sure you will be fine.

pitbull1969
Rating
leave it be. i broke graphite lead in my arm over 20 years ago and just disintigrated with time

hr4me
Rating
I have a pencil lead in my leg that has been there for over 20 years now. It doesn't move around, and the skin grew over it. It doesn't bother me so I've never gone and done anything about it. I'm sure if you went to a doctor they could cut open the area and remove the lead for you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy