Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Is it possible to knock someone out by a pressure point?
On a tv show someone knocks people out by just a pressure point in the middle of their arm..is that real?...

HELP!!!! 10 POINTs FOR BEST ANSWER!!!!!?
ok about last week i was snowboarding and i came up to a rail,
right as i was about to hop on it the board slid from under me and i busted my mouth on the corner of the rail...I lost 2 teeth and ...

Stepson in car that rolled 3 times. Is he Ok? Hasn't gotten up since 7pm last night??
Wasn't wearing a seatbelt, all I know is that his knees were hurting. Ambulance never came. He was taken to the hospital and they said he'd be sore. Just spoke to his dad and he's been ...

If i burnt my stretch marks with a hot iron would they go when the wound heals?
i've tried everything from bio oil to cocobutter.just tell me if it could work regaurdless of the ...

Does cracking your knuckles cause any harm?

EMERGENCY beebee gun gone wrong!?
my older brother who's 19 accidently shot my other brother who's 15 with a beebe gun w/ metal beebees, my mom doesn't known how she can tell if the beebee is in his arm or if you ...

Has anyone ever been stung by a bee?

Would having nausea after a minor car accident be normal?
It's been 5 hours since the accident, i'm having nausea. is this normal?...

How do i get rid of soreness?
ok so i went snowboarding today for the first time so u all can imagine how well that went so im asking wat is the best way to get rid of soreness from ur back, legs, and tailbone and a spraind wrist?...

Spider Bites????
What are the symptoms of a spider bite? I don't have any bites...i haven't felt any...but I've read up on spider bites..and some can bite you while your asleep and you won't feel ...

Why is my left knee in pain?
Yesterday, I went to the gym and was playing basketball. I think I landed kind of ackward, and I felt a twinge in a muscle behind my knee. The next day, I had pain throughout the back and a little ...

Do you know someone who had brain injury?
My friend has had a heart attack in 2000 (she's only in her twenties), and at the time the brain suffered from lack of oxygen. I met her about 2002, at the time she suffered from severe ...

Could i qualifiy for MTV scarred?
well i was grinding a bridge over a riverand i slipped and fell roughly 20 ft and one of my lungs got punchured by a musle i had 30 of them stabbed into me and i have it all on ...

Messed up kneecap...perhaps bone chip?
I hit my knee REALLY hard a few months ago and it hurts now more than ever. Whenever my upper left corner of my right knee cap brushes against something, it hurts like...well...very bad.
A...

I pulled a muscle in my leg today- what should i do (its painful!)?
I was stretching in Tennis today before playing and pulled a muscle in the upper back part of my left leg. What should I do?...

Im not complaining, my manhood has actually got bigger in the last 2 years, by an inch girth & lenght.?
is this what happens to a male in mid 30's, my father didnt tell me it was going to happen, or i never read about it, is it a secret male surprise or somthing. i never actually really noticed it ...

Anybody really miss the painkillers after a serious injury...?
i'm a week into a cast on my foot for two broken bones...i had vicodien and codiene...and now the last is gone...and im not so much worried about any pain as i am the end to this week long high.....

If I'm walking on a public sidewalk and slip on ice and hurt myself who is responsible?

Hit elbow, now it is painfull and tingly?
My co-worker hit his elbow a few hours ago and now it is still tingly, and quite painful. what did he do, and how can he fix it?
Additional Details
sorry mom... you snooze you loose! lol ...

Capacitor Got Me, Should I be Worried?
It is 330V and 220 uf (micro farad). It was pretty terrifying, I'm not sure how long it was discharging into my body for, but I had enough time to wonder "what the hell is going on!?", ...

grapeclock
If my bunghole is itchy what do i do?
please i need to know it wont stop (this is not spam or a joke)
i really dont know what to do please help me

Sush517
Try some baby oil...it might help..it helpz babies

levilivinwell
Glue some sand paper to a dowel and put it into an electric drill chuck. Drop your shorts and impale your "bunghole" on it while spinning. If that does not stop the each press the reverse button. Lame question.

dkbikerider2003
Rating
clean your *** every now and then

You ask, I answer
Rating
grow up. scratch it, and use a hemeroid cream.

Becky W
maybe when you showered you did not get all the soap out of your crack rinse real good may be hemorrhoids try med's for that

EmK
Rating
You may have a case of the roids for which you can buy an over the counter solution (Preparation H or Tucks medicated pads). Or you may have some irritation from stool coming into contact with the area. You may want to use some premoistened towelettes/wipes. The sell them for grown ups now... Good luck... no one likes an itchy bum

mrdisler38
Rating
put two fingers in it and call me in the morning

Nancy S
Rating
Did u wipe good? Some times if the wiping is not done correctly it will itch....try soaking in a warm tub for awhile, that might help..

its_da_wife
Rating
There could be different reasons. One, of course, is hygiene. Another is hemorroids. If you have either been constipated or had diarrhea, those can bring hemorroids on. But, another issue is that you could have worms. If this does not clear up in a couple days with those moistened toweletts, then you may want to leave a stool sample at your doctors to check for internal parasites (worms). Having an itch there is no fun, good luck!

MCsnizz
use an anti-itch cream or a hemroid cream. see if that helps, if not, go see a doctor. seriously. It could be nothing, or could be a sign of something else for a guy.

Passion Parties by Tina
Rating
Put some desitin or some anti itch cream on it.

purpledeucegirl06
Rating
Maybe some preparation-H

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy