Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I've got the same pants on as I had on yesterday....is this really bad for me?

My friend sat on a toilet at work, and it collapsed...?
it fell with her on it, shattered everywhere, and she is sore from the fall, but not cut(luckily)... does she have a case???...
im not sure where to catagorize this one......

Ive burnt my little finger how do i stop it hurtin so much?
its in a cup of iced water at the moment but wen i take it out it ...

My mouth has been scalded by some hot soup in a hotel. What would you do?
I had a bowl of soup in a hotel today and the soup was so hot that it has burned the roof of my mouth. The staff, in the hotel, were not at all interested. The manager filled in an accident form ...

How Can I get rid of a Black eye by tomorrow?
My dog hit me and I got a black eye ! [He's a boxer ] I really need to get rid of it by tomorrow because I'm going to a family reunion and they are going to make fun of me! Please help I ...

What are signs of a broken rib?

If your partner ended up paralysed from the neck down and was kept alive by machines?
if they asked you to turn the machine off could you do it?...

Could I have a little sympathy please?
I've just fallen over in the garden and my knees hurt - owwww! No one here to sympathise, so I call on you out there in yahoo land. Ow again! (I hasten to add, I don't need first aid, just ...

My husband stepped on a rusted nail today, what Antibiotics are good for infection?
My husband fell off a ladder and landed on a rusted nail. The nail went through his shoe, in the ball of his foot and went in pretty deep, he thinks it hit the bone in his big toe or maybe a tendon. H...

Where is the oddist place u have been biten?
i have been biten on my chest it hurts i have put cream on it but it ...

I think my 2 month old pitbull leg is fractured, What do I do?

What should you do if you had an ingrown toenail?
i have had an ingrown toenail for about a week and it didnt start hurting until this morning when i woke up. what should i do 2 get rid of it or itleast make it stop hurting bcuz i have softball ...

Does pee cure a black eye?

How can I make bruising disapear quicker - I have a black eye!!! :-(?

Additional Details
I had a little clubbing incident for all of you that want to know!!! Thanks for the help by the way!!!...

What is your belly button?
I know your belly button is where the umbilical cord broke off, but what is the point of it? Can it be surgically removed without harm? Why are people so squeemish about them? Just for fun!...

Swollen newly peirced ears?
i had my ears peirced 3 weeks ago, 2 on my ear lobes and one at the top. a few days after getting them done the left bottom one swelled up. went down, with some extra cleaning and was no problem. ...

I have had water in my ear for 2 days?
will it come out by itself or will i need to go to doctor

can it do any lasting damage if i don't go to the ...

Help my dad might die?
my dad was riding his bike and sopemone backed out and hit him and he has to go to the emer room my mom just called to say i have to give the dog food and stuff and please tell me somethign i can do ...

I have cutting scars on my arm, and they are too noticable...?
I've stopped cutting and now regret that I ever did so much.
I really want the scars to fade but they wont I have about 6 of the most noticable scars on ym arm. Thats wht ppl see instead of ...

My Hand hurts, should I go to the ER?
I have a really sore, swollen and kind of bruised hand. Parts are black and blue.

It hurts to move so badly that i have resorted to just sitting and crying. It functions properly, so my ...

A. Non
If i were to hit someone around the head with a melon would it hurt?

T
why melon? mangos and pineapples are more exotic

nicola c
Rating
hell yeah. try it on yourself first!!!

boff1982
if you was going to do it for a joke i would take it back but if ur doin it for a test out use it on sumthing eles like a plastic body or some thing. i would think it will hurt as it is a hard product

Kendra F
Rating
duhhhhhhhhhhh r u serious??? u r so dumb

daz man
hell yes!! have u ever played rugby with one

little_hen_uk
dont know!!! no-one has ever hit me with 1 before!!! why not try it on urself!!! if it hurts - then theres ur answer!!!! happy melon bashin!! lol!! :-)

kookie_chick
Rating
well you'd be okay til he caught up with you afterwards

pikapoke_uk
Rating
Erm........ just a tad methinks ;)

Boris
Yes

virginiamayoaunt
Rating
It could possible break his neck. If he were walking on the side of the road and you hit him in the head whle someone was driving it could kill him instantely. Ping-Pong ball may suffice.

Bedmechanic
Rating
Try it on yourself and then let us know!

candi k
melons dont feel pain as they dont have a central nervous system. you may strain your shoulder though if its a water melon they are quite heavy.

crophilia
Rating
yes it would. melons are hard on the outside. if u really want to find out, get one of your mates to hit u round the head with one!

miss_gemstone
Rating
yes it would

ms_ladylove_24_7
im sure it would so i would advise you not to do that.

TULSI M
Rating
Depends on the type of melon!

k0005kat@btinternet.com
why would you want to be cruel to a melon???

Dirty D
Rating
Nope you won't feel a thing. Whoever you hit with the melon is gonna have an awful headache though.

roobies mam
i guess so. i know a coconut does. one fell on a mans head when we were in the maldives. it looked as though it smarted a bit and his language was choice.lol

Rating
A pineapple or coconut would be more effective.

idiotinlondon
not
tif you take the seeds out

Rachael D
Rating
Wierd question but yes. Probably depends on how you throw it. ;)

boracic1
No, not at all.

Try it!

Rating
Yeeees, though depends on the state of the person, ie stone drunk/dead/alive.... Heeeey, try knocking it over your OWN head, you'd have personal experience and be able to let us all know.... Might even knock some sense into you and stop you asking more silly questions. (I mean that in the most affectionate way, cos it really is a silly question, so you must be a rather silly person - and there's nothing wrong with that!)

lyrikal_408
Rating
*** yea...come thru & let me trow one at u & letz see how it feelz after...lol

Jimmy
Rating
HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

skater girl
Rating
hehe yes............i already did it once to my cousin,then this joke turned into a real fight..........my advice dont try,pillows r way better

Dazza
i think your balls would hurt soon after!

spike03
Rating
try it and get back to us

nettyone2003
No I don't think so, melons don't have a central nervous system!

lilyangele
Rating
Yup, it sure would.... unless, of course, the person was dead, then they wouldn't feel a thing...I think...I've never been dead, so I couldn't say for sure...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy