Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How can you walk when your feet don't touch the ground?

Yesterday i was playing outside and i fell and it looks like i sprained my wrist what do i do?

What to do if you bit your tongue and cut it?

Should my hands be numb?
I have extremely dry hands and I also have quite a few cuts on my hands because I use a boxcutter at work that nicks me sometimes. This combonation of cuts and dry wounds makes my hands almost numb. ...

Please HELP!!!!!!!?
I am 4 weeks away from giving birth to a beautiful baby boy. This would be fine and dandy, except for the fact that my husband just broke and fractured all of the lower bones (including the ankle) in ...

I hit my head on the wall the other day... what do i do?
Anyways it still hurts... what should i do?...

I got bitten by my boyfriend's dog and i dont know if it's okay?
i had jeans on and it didnt bleed much but there is a purple-ish, black-ish colored skin in the middle of the bite. does this mean that its bruised or going to get infected? i just got bit a couple ...

My left ear has been ringing for three days straight, cause for concern?
I went dancing at a club last Thursday night. The music didn't seem louder than it usually is at such places, but I noticed a ringing in my left ear as I was leaving. I woke up Friday with it ...

Is something wrong with my knee?
Ok, I was riding my bike yesterday, and I fell and gave my knee a pretty bad scrape.

But now that I took the bandage of, this yellow-ish stuff is on it.

What is it?...

I was fixing my bike and got my finger caught in the tire and my nail came off will it grow back?
the whole nail came off plus some past the exposed mail will it grow back?...

I fell over while hoovering?
and the hoover has got suctioned onto my privates.I've turned it off but it still won't come off.Any ideas,my wife gonna be home soon,and she won't be pleased if i've buggered the ...

Please help?
i hurt my back 3 weeks ago they said it was a slipped dic so my physio put it back in .now my back has gone again but it feels different i have pain on the side and pain down my bottom and legs could ...

Ankle hurts..?
I'm going to the dr. but can someone tell me what a chipped bone or small fracture feels like? In my entire 31 years I've never broken a bone in my body (thump thump - sound of me knocking ...

How do I tell if I have a broken ankle?
I was rideing a horse in a jupming show and she stopped right in front of the jump. I fell off and my ankle fell on the jump. Now it really hurts....

Is cutting like really bad?
I am atticted to cutting and i cant stop. so is it really that bad?...

I have a plate and 6 screws in my arm...if i put a magnet next to it will anything happen?
will i die? will i mess up my arm even more? will it stick?...

If you have a broken bone should you scream and move all around while the docter is seeing witch bone it is?

Can you really stab your brain if you pick your nose to far?

Why cant i get on disability?
i have a problem called sciatica nerve damage. it runs from the back to the right leg. i have had this for over 1 year. i have done physical therapy and living off pain killers. i tried to look for a ...

Ingrown toenails?
Since last year I have started to get ingrown toenails, they hurt so bad and what is up with me getting them all of a sudden? Do they go away? What should I do? I hear to cut them out bt I can barley ...

singingbabe26
I tore the tendons on my foot what do I do?
Hi I tore and damaged the tendons on my left foot and boy does it hurt. What can I do to help it to heal faster? Walking is my only form of transportation and I have a dog I have to walk too. So it's always swollen. If you know how to help this foot of mine to heal faster please let me know thanks.

Chloe G
go see a doctor

da_hammerhead
band-aids

Sierra E
antiinflammatories eleveation at night and whirlepool if avail., Look in to getting a bicycle because itis a lower impact on the feet.

charles w
You HAVE to stay off of your foot for at least two months, it is the only way it will heal right. I tore a tendon in my foot and tried to walk on it after a few days, and even though it hurt like hell, I still continued to walk on it. That was two years ago and my foot never healed right, it still hurts when I turn my foot a certain way. STAY OFF OF YOUR FOOT!

rudenski
Rating
A shot glass of tart cherry juice with a dash of the spice's Turmeric and Cinnamon in some other strong juice would act as an inflamatory. You can find tart cherry juice in some health food stores and it is worth the cost. I would also take two supplements...gotu kola for reconnecting tissue and MSM as an anti-inflamatory and healing supplement.

justanotherengine
Rating
did u get an x-ray ????

el.tuco
Rating
your biggest problem isnt your foot

Han_dang
if you dont want your foot cut offi seggest you be still for a while.

Jefferson C
Tape your foot starting from the outside and pulling the tape under your foot and ending up on the inside. Start right behind the toes and work your way back to the heel. After you have about two rows on you foot lock it on by putting some tape around from one side of your foot around the heel to the other.

xashleyleyx
Rating
you should go get it checked out by a doctor, see how torn it is, because if its completely torn that can result in injury, otherwise they'll wrap it up with a splint for a few weeks.

las vegas golfer
HOT AND COLD COMPRESSES, WALK ON IT IT WILL HELP THE HEALING...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy