Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Will you die if you swallow a tablespoon of cinnamon?
I know this sounds wierd but my sister heard it from her profeser and I would like to think this is true. Don't try this but if you have some knowledge about this, tell me about it....

I'm 14 but only 5 foot 7 and a half?
hi I just turned 14 years old. I'm 5 foot 7 and half. Am i not too short?
Additional Details
since i can't reply individually

yes there are some girls that are way ...

I had a little run in with the pigs. Do you think I can sue????
This is what happened: My girlfriend and i were driving down the street doing about 35-40 mph, when out of the blue a stupid pig (they show off too damn much for their own good) hit his lights on and ...

I have a small cut on my ear lobe that won't heal it just keeps scabing over it's been over two years now
I was scratched 2 years ago and the wound won't heal it's turned into a a noticble bump of scab tissue that won't clear up. Is there any way to fix ...

How did you break your toe??
I was just wondering how you broke your toe and how you treated it....

It took the Nurse ages and lots of attempts to find a vein to take my blood?
I went to the doctors today for some blood tests,,, and the Nurse struggled to find a point to take it from,, she tried twice in one arm no luck.. then three times in other arm she eventually managed ...

Is it good to watch TV in the dark?

Nerve Damage??
I took a fall yesterday down a flight of stairs, yeah I know, silly me..everything seemed fine and the only thing that was hurting was my arm..however about an hour later my right foot went numb..it ...

My partner fractured her ankle in a bus stop can she claim if there was no witnesses?
yesterday my partner sat in a bus shelter and accidently fell backwards where theres usually a plastic window but there wasnt and now shes fractured her ankle but she has no witnesses does anyone ...

Cut my index finger badly, and it is not doing well?
I cut it on 7/4 right where it bends, I cut it almost in half...It is still quite swolen and I can't bend it very well. I have no feeling in the upper part of it, and when I touch the lower ...

If a woman does heavy lifting could she damage something inside her and not be able to have kids?
heavy lifting like digging trenches in the garden or shovelling clay soil into a wheelbarrow then lifting the wheelbarrow to empty it....

Broken thumb?
I slammed my thumb in a truck door today and it was painful for about 2-3 hours. Now it's swollen (even a little on my palm) especially in the middle joint. But there's no pain it's ...

Had a tetnus shot 5 1/2 years ago. Cut foot today on rusted metal rod. So, do i need a booster?

Have you ever broke a Bone?
If so where?...

I think my toe in broken but everyone doubts it, it is all swollen... Should i go to Doctor? please help!!!?
Big and Black and Blue very swolen...im in very much pain.....

Does losing your big toe really affect your balance?

What would the doc give me, I have a sore shoulder, perhaps a trapped nerve or pulled muscle?
I was just wondering what will the doctor do, or give me when I go to see him? Will he just give painkillers? If so what type? Or what other treatment will there be?

I appreciate your help!...

Broken toe?
Yesterday night, i was sitting on my toes, (uh, sounds weird. but you get my point, right?) for like 2 seconds, and i got up off of my toes, onto my knees, and one of my toes started hurting.
So ...

Im 15 and will be 16 in 2 months. I went to the doctor she x rayed my hand and knees she said my knee was ?
said my knees were Almost close, my hand was closed but would my spine and pelvis be ...

I have a slight problem and was wondering if anybody else has had a similar experience and could offer advice?
I've just bought a new toilet brush but it keeps taking the skin off my ring-piece. Any tips would be appreciated....

B.A. Baracus
I just fell and cracked my head open...it's bleeding a lot...what to do?

no body
you're right you are a fool

CALL 911!!!!

pebblespro
Rating
Well you managed to find yourself on the computer....So, it can't be that bad...! Head injuries tend to bleed a lot even if it's not that serious...So, depending on what you did you may want to get a clean towel and apply direct pressure on the wound until it stops bleeding... Once it stops bleeding you want to see how big the cut is by gently washing the area... If you can't get the blood to stop it's best to call 911..So, get your *** off the computer...

L J
Rating
Call you family doctor and go to the hospital.

fmxkrazyone
Rating
Grab a towel....or two.

tsoto_soto
Rating
Put pressure with a clean towel or shirt on the wound and get to the hospital. Call 911 if you can't get a ride. Don't drive yourself, you might have a concussion and have problems with your vision for a little while.

TheTruthHurts
get off the computer and dail 911. duh

Alex
Rating
Ask a doctor instead of asking on the internet

slimdude142
Rating
So sorry this happened to you B. A. Baracus, if you can get yourself up or if you can't, have someone call 911 for an ambulance to rush you, to the hospital's emergency room.

REALLY
it will stop soon. you probably only split the skin, doubtful you cracked your skull. if so, then go onto the er and have them check you out. watch for concussions.

chessmaster1018
I hope that your not joking, I'd go to the Dr. or hospital right away, you could have a concussion. Do you feel sleepy, or having any eye problem ? You may even need stitches. Do you have a lump, is it soft or mushy, with some concussion fluid will leak from the brain, I'm not trying to scare you but this could be quite serious, please seek help !!!!!!

Doctor Cornbread
Rating
i would suggest going to the doctor mabye.

Maggie
Rating
how do you type with a cracked-open head? go to the hospital if it's bad.

deadpool
die

WhatheHell
Rating
Pick up that device with the numbers & these two symbols on it: # and *.........when you get that in your hand, press the following numbers: 9 - 1 - 1......tell the nice lady where you are, if in fact you can talk at this point in time, then wait til you hear the loud sirens.........try not to die before they get there!

aaronbegood2003
I PITY THE FOOL WHO DONT CALL 9-1-1 IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION BUT USES Y!ANSWERS INSTEAD!!! QUIT CHO JIBBER JABBA! DRINK YO MILK...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy