Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Am having my first blood test tomorrow. Hate and am scared of needles. Having a blood test is my biggest fear?
PLEASE HELP ME. Having blood test tomorrow for first time. I hate and am scared of needles. Reallu squeamish, and feel really sick just thinking about it.
What will happen?
Will it hurt?<...

Wierd painful small lump on the entrance of my nose?
About 2 nights ago, i went to sleep and then the next morning i woke up and i had a small lump on the entrance of my left nostrol. its not that big, its about the size of the top of a small stud ...

Heart Burn!!! HELP!?
Does anyone who any natural ways to relieve heart burn. I am almost 32 weeks and it has gotten really bad. To the point where I am sleeping sitting up!!! OUCH my neck! Please if anyone could give me ...

Is my foot broken??
My 525 kg horse stepped on my foot while i was barefooted
It did not hurt that much
Like i didn't say ow or anything i just pushed him off
on a scale from 1 to 10 it was about 4 (...

HELP! Mt Finger Won't Stop Swelling and it Hurts!?
I ripped a piece of my skin from my index finger 5 days ago and ever since then it has been swollen. I can't move it and it causes a seering pain. It is infected and ice won't help! Should I...

Twisted ankle, what to do?
I was on the beach playing rugby, when I fall under my ankle, all twisted. It has happened a huge click on my bone.
I could move my feet, despite the pain. I left the beach walking and a put ice ...

What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Just wondered if anyone could beat mine!
Additional Details
what caliber brit_plod?...

What is the best way to care for a twisted ankle?
when you dont have any kind of ace bandage, and you walk around all day long?...

I have to have a CORTISONE injection in my elbow tomorrow,will it hurt ? i have been told its very painful ?

Strange bleeding?? please let me know, emergency?
i have this problem, in all seriousness. i have been bleeding from my tailbone area, not the tailbone it self but like the skin. it has started all of a sudden from thanksgivng, then it went away, ...

I have a hangnail. Wah wah wah! Should I go to the hospital?

Can you touch your tongue to your elbow?

Additional Details
well to all those who think its impossible ask my friend who was trying to do it during class then when she got it yelled "yes I can do it" or something ...

Is my shin broken?
This past Saturday I was driving a go-cart and it flipped over throwing my friend and I airborn. When we walked back to the house I noticed a lump on my leg the size of a baseball. Although it did ...

Hurry , quick. How do you treat a gun shot wound to the foot???
Please hurry!...

Ouch, please help me?
I burned my tongue while eating something and it is really painful, more painful then how it should be, and I was wondering, is there any way of getting rid of it besides waiting for it to heal with ...

How long would you have to stay in hospital with a broken wrist?

Accidentally drank mercury from a thermometer.should i be worried?
any first aid i should perform?...

How long does a black eye last?
how long does it take for a black eye to go away? i got hit in the eye with a cell phone pretty hard. it just happened last night and its swollen and purple under my eye . it looks like my and half ...

For a canker sore...one thats inside your mouth, will super glue kill it and make it heal faster?
ive got an annoying canker sore and get them often inside my mouth and was just thinking today that super glue is a very powerfull chemical and i was thinking that it may have the same effect as a ...

When you stub your toe,what is your reaction?

frosh frosh
I hurt my tailbone. what to do?
I don't think I fractured or sprained it. It just hurts. What should I do to soothe the pain?

goodgirl
Rating
get you a doughnut ring to sit on

Dave
Rating
Lay off the spanking and stuff for a bit.

Sharon R
Try sitting in a warm bath w/Epson Salts water for a short time. Don't use HOT water only lukewarm! That should help take the hurt out for a while, do that a couple times a day for two or three days. If not better,then you should see your doctor for xrays.. Good luck!

Mudcat
Ice will numb the pain but if it persists, see a choiropractor....

Snowtoe
Rating
take motrin and thats about it.

liberalthinktank
Rating
Grin and bear it! Welcome to the club!!!

horseluver1210
Put ice on it, try not to sit down suddenly and harshly, and if you have one of those pillows with a hole in the middle, sit on it. And go to your doctor.

ladycddles
Unfotunately, there isn't much you can do. I hurt mine years ago & the doctor told me to take medicine if it bothers me. I didn't even get x-rays done, because it was useless. Even if I did have a broken tailbone, there was nothing she could do about it. Like she said, "it's not like we can put a cast on it." Take aspirin if it hurts. I would try to sit on soft pillows or lay down instead of sitting until it goes away. Good luck!

Sugar
You can soak it in some Epsom salt with warm water

OhIdonno
Doctor...(one word)

Beavis
Rating
Quit sticking things in it!

J.C.
Don't sit on it. That's about the only relief I could get when I did it. It went away in about a month or so.

Eryc
Rating
take some tylenol pm's. you won't feel a thing.

redtroll2
Rating
Sit on a bag of ice

JBR
Was it a drinking mishap? I slipped on some spilled liquor at a bar about 3 years ago. I was nearly sure I'd broke my tailbone. It hurt for MONTHS. I didn't go to the doc because of no insurance. There wasn't much I could do for it. I'd say see your doc just in case. Otherwise, lay on your stomach and try putting ice on it and taking an Advil.

Right on
Rating
Oh that hurts....take a hot bath..sit in the hot water for awhile..there is not much that you can do until it heals...it's probably bruised.... ( hic ) you may have to go to the doctor and get pain pills if you can't stand it hurting.....

greek_book_italian_goddess
not anything you really can do except take a pain reliever, maybe a hot, relaxing bath and lots of sleep.

♦cat
Rating
just apply analgesic ointment, and make sure u take oral analgesic as well. if it hurts more try ice compress.....u definitely cant splint it...but if u cant walk and u are feeling... increased back pain...have urself checked.

Gypsy Girl
Get a donut pillow to sit on so you don't irritate it any more.

"BullsEye"
Change the place you sit.

sOuL dOcToR
Take the Homeopathic remedies ARNICA 200 and RHUS TOX 200 thrice on the first day and after that just once a day and stop thje medication when you start feeling 100% better if the pain still persists after three days add the remedy HYPERICUM 200 to the above mentioned ones and take all three once a day for three days atleast.
Take care and God Bless !
Get well soon !

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy