Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I broke my leg and i dont want to tell my mom. Where can i buy a cheap cast and crutches or a wheelchair?
Yes i no its broken because my uncle used to be a docter and told me it was....

Top of ear piercing, gone wrong?! Help and suggestions please..?
Had the top of my ear pierced a couple of months ago, it never really felt right and it didnt feel as if it ever heeled.. Then the other night in bed it was really hurting, so i took it out and now ...

What is the best thing to do for sore muscles?
i've been going to 3 hour volley ball practices every night. and we do lots of conditioning and weight lifting. i am very sore. to the point where its a sharp pain when i got to use these ...

I got toothache... do you know any quick home remedies i can try ?

Will i be able to get surgery tomorrow if i am not feeling good?
I think my allergies are kicking in and my sinuses are really backed up right now. Also i have a really bad headache. Will the doctors post pone the surgery i have tomorrow?

If it helps i ...

I fell off my horse today and i landed pretty badly?
i landed on just below my knees and they have both swelled up pretty badly now. its been 5 hours since i fell and the swelling hasnt gone down!

what do i do????
Additional Details...

Is it bad to cut the dead, blisterd skin off a 2nd degree burn..after it healed for a few days first?
I recently recieved some 2nd degree burns. (heat burns, not chemical or electrical) They blistered up really badly. After about a week of healing I decided to cut the dead skin off half of them so I ...

Fatal Accident: Survival Chances?
A 19 yr old colleague in work, was involved in a road accident, he was knocked over by speeding motorist, seamingly in a people carrier, late fri night

From his injuries, what are his ...

Leg Hurts please help.?
So my friend bet me that I wouldn't jump off the roof and I did. The landing didn't huirt so much originally but my leg has this huge bump on it and it is purple and really hurts espicially ...

Can everyone pray for my dad?
You see, he has surgery on his knee and he's had a record of what kills most americans, blood clots in his lungs, anyway his knee is hurting him terribly and i need everyone to pray for him ...

Can u walk or run across a hot parking lot barefooted?

What's the most painful thing you or someone you know has done or gone through?
You can simply tell us or explain it; like what it was (or is) how it happened, and so on. The most painful thing I've ever done was be kicked by my friend Jonelle. We were just playing around, ...

What is this pain in my leg?
I have been experiencing a pain from my knee and leg below. Its like a bruise feeling though there are no visible marking. I cannot remember knocking it. I am having trouble walking on it as its a ...

I want to sprain my ankle any tips?
I want to know how bad it feels and there is a girl that has a thng for men on crutches....

Will you pray for my cousin Travis???
He just totaled his car when he hit a tree and was brought to trauma hospital for emergency surgery on his leg to save it. Please pray for him!
Additional Details
he was speeding to get ...

Quick removal for Hickies?
anybody know how to get rid of a hickie?? any kind of special ointment?? i dont want a cover-up, like make-up, i want a home remedy to make them disappear faster....

Sometimes my ear hurts when I sleep on it wrong. Why?
I sleep on my side or belly on a down pillow. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night as if my ear was bent or something. It takes 5-10 minutes for the discomfort to go away. P...

OMG! I accidentally shaved off half of my two eyebrow with the finishing touch thing!?
This morning, I was plucking my eyebrow to make it look good. later, i took out the finishing touch and started to shave off the little useless hair and then my hand slipped and shaved off half of my ...

Does it really take 7 years for gum to digest if swallowed. if so, why and is it doing harm inside system?

Please help, I'm so scared...?
I just got back from my friends party and I think I stepped in glass on the heel of my foot.
Its not even external bleeding, its internal.
I can feel the shard in there, but I am so scared.....

Steve K
I hurt my neck 4 days ago and I can't move it?
I hurt my neck doing situps 4 days ago and now I can't move my head down far enough to see my feet! It hurts nonstop now and I don't have insurance to cover it because I'm a business owner. It is the most painful when I am laying down and try to lift my head up. Any ideas???

lilshrtcke2001
get to a Dr no matter what it cost you might have cracked something and need to mobilize it for awhile

Jesenia O
Rating
GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND WHEN THAT BIG BILL COME F*U*C*K* DAT

gousa1991
call 911 right way . and go to the hospital

.:Blair:.
Rating
I once sprained my neck and thats how bad it hurt. I would see a doctor soon.

kgirl
Sounds like you pulled a muscle in your neck./ If happens if you use your neck muscles when doing sit-ups. The neck should just go for the ride and be relaxed when doing sit-ups. You should not be pulling your head up to pull you up..a mistake many ppl do. U

Use can try warm heated packs on your neck to ease some of the pain...can also do ice packs on it..(like a bag of frozen peas around your neck) to help with the strain of it. Slowly, gently..roll your neck to the left, then the right..do not force it..just go as much as you can. Never force..Massage your neck area, focusing on the sore area. It will take a while for it to come back to normal no doubt..but gentle, easy streches..ice and heat packs, will help.

believeinwishes
you will probably have to go see a chiropratic. but, sometimes it might take a little while to work out. try popping your neck you might have gotten it out of socket. if this doesnt work go to webmd.com and ask them.
hope you feel better :)

life coach
ICE!!! Use frozen peas-bend around best, 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off. And Aleve-anti inflammatory.

KS
Please go see a doctor.. Feel better

CookieSmoothie
Rating
See your doctor... who might refer you to a physiotherapist

M()()N
Rating
If you have had a bad neck then first of all i want to ask you that
what you are doing on pc go take a rest untill you feel better.

Zackery L
Rating
One of thoes hot and cool pads it helped my back.

samantha e6
Rating
go to a chiropractor! it's not a lot of money and they will get your neck back in shape

Chadness
Rating
Well, it sounds like you pulled a muscle in your neck. If you had insurance, the only thing they would give you is anti-inflamitories anyway. Take a few ibuprofen and keep a hot pad on it. There is nothing you can do about it... you have to wait for the muscle to heal. I am not a fan of icing, but you could also ice your neck if there is swelling that bothers you.

Rosalind M
You could have pulled nerves, muscles, anything. A neck injury is nothing to play with and considering it still hurts after 4 days you should go to the emergency room.
At least have an x-ray done to make sure there is no cervical/spinal damage.

With or without insurance I would not play with it and go to the ER.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy