Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Have you ever dislocated your shoulder?
How long did it take to heal?
How did you do it?...

Did i sprain my ankle or fracture my foot?
I was walking down the stairs when my friend yelled my name and surprised me. This caused me to land on my foot funny in a way that bent my ankle 90 degrees toward the left. This morning I can move ...

Has anyone ever had their foot ran over by a car?
I was crossing the road today and all of the sudden this crazy driver raced out of no where almost running over my foot!! my feet was only an inch away from his car wheels!! i was so upset that he ...

Old injury?
i had a car accident in 2004 it was pretty bad. i did get some slight neck pain on my left side. i didn't go to the hospital cuz it wasn't nothing. but suddenly for the past day and a ...

What does a skull fracture feel like?
I fell like 4 feet through a bush and hurt my head alittle on wood chips. The spot feels alittle sore, only when I touch it. What are other symptoms of head trauma?...

I hurt my knee i need help please?
i was playing soccer and i jump to try to head the ball and i landed on my left leg and i felt my knee wanted to pop but it didn't!! now i walk and is weak and it hurts, when walking it kind of ...

billy bob
I hit my head on the pavement last night? (see details)?
me and my buddys were doing something well, stupid. and I fell off the truck and hit the pavement. my head didnt hit first and we wasnt goin fast so it wasnt a hard hit. I didnt knock me out, I still could remember things, like phone numbers, addresses, passwords, etc. but this morning I threw up 3 times, then in between those times laying in bed I would get really dizzy and have to sit up. but now I just have some back pain and a slight headeache. will I be alright?

dana
you should probably go to the er or to the doctor. you may have a slight concuscion (?) especially since you threw up and are getting dizzy spells. i would go and get checked out just to be on the safe side.

thecurious@sbcglobal.net
I think you need to go to the dr. to be safe.

shaylealynn
Rating
You have a concussion and need to be seen by a doctor. This is something that should not be taken lightly. Especially with the symptoms you are having. Please seek medical attention.

philygrl72
Rating
I've had many concussions in my day and it sounds like you have one right now.

I agree with the other answer on here...get to the ER NOW. Do NOT mess around with this one.

dumplingmuffin
you have concussion go see a doctor

aout
Rating
Sounds like you might have a slight concussion. I would go see a doctor though.

bmac
Go to the ER now.

rer348
I am concerned. It is good you were not "knocked out", and it appears you are "thinking straight" right now, also good. The nausea and vomiting, back pain and headache MAY be unrelated. There are, however, situations with head injuries such as subdural/epidural hematomas which may present sometime after the initial injury. DO NOT DRIVE YOURSELF. PLEASE GET YOURSELF CHECKED! IF YOU DON'T HAVE OR CAN'T GET A RIDE, CALL 911!
If these other symptoms turn out to be something other than possible head injury symptoms....good. PLEASE DO NOT DELAY! HAVE SOMEONE HELP YOU OR CALL 911. Be careful about your neck also...does it hurt? Tell the MD or medics!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy