Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Can you walk again if you were pronounced paralyzed from an accident?
Do you think this is possible? Have you ever heard of or known someone involved in an accident and they had spinal cord problems, leading to paralysis? If so, how has their/did their recovery process ...

I have bruise and i was wondering how to get rid of it. Should i put ice on it?

What's wrong with my finger?
My right index finger started hurting a few days ago, and there was this blus sopt on there. At first, I thought it was a splinter, but as the days passed on, that part of my finger became hyper ...

Have a spider bit that popped and green is coming out of the hole which is the size of a straw?
spider ...

Why is a scab more itchy when it's healing?
surely it shouldnt itch so that we don't accidentally take it off whilst scratching. it's not infected, even the nurse says itching is a sign of healing. WHY though!?
Additional D...

How do i give myself a black eye?
no ...

Ill and could not attend exam?
today i had sever back pain and i have an open university exam but i cannot sit in a chair for 3 hours my back is painful, i am concerned that the university will not let me resit the exam, i really ...

Is your pinkey the same length as your thumb?
This morning I sat on my bed thinking about this and looking at my hand....

Swollen ankles, painful?
the space right in front of my ankles is swolen and it hurts

why is that and whhat do i do?

it feels like there fluid or something

easy 10points to best answer!!!!!!...

My dad broke his elbow, and he's feeling really cold?
like he's shivering...and he doesn't want to go to anymore doctors! do you know why he feels cold, or what I can do?...

How can you break your arm?
just ...

Have i fractured my arm?
On wednesday i was at thorpe park when i whacked my arm on a ride as it started. The ride was called Stealth. The ride was around 10 seconds long. When i got off i looked at my arm and saw a bruise ...

Why is my upper back and shoulders always hurting?
Im a senior in high school and i use to carry all my books in my bag my freshmen year, i also use to sit down at the computer a lot. that was after i stopped playing sports in high school. My upper ...

Can you crack a bone or break it slightly with little pain or swelling?
after drunkenly having an armwrestle the otherday, my left arm at the top hurts in a strange way, and it doesnt feel like a muscle, is it possible to crack a bone and not be in agony, its been ...

Elbow Injury?
My elbow is under some bad pain. There is a tingling, painful, "pins-and-needles" sensation spreading into my forearm. The arm also feels quite weak and not very stable. Any ideas on what ...

Is there any way to make a sprained ankle to heal fast?

Can you ice skate with a cast on your left arm?
i just fractured my wrist so the cast goes up to my elbow
and my frien has a ice rink b-day party on saterday
and after that a sleepover

plz help!!!!
Additional Details<...

Can I get crutches from my local GP?
I've been told that I can't get free crutches from the NHS, but I don't want to buy any. Now i've been told I can, but can I get them from my local doctors surgery?...

Should i go to the eye doctor??
my eye's seem like there getting worse and worse and im not sure if i should go to the eye doctor. when im at school and looking down, even if just for a few seconds when i go to look back up at ...

Broken Toe?
I banged my little toe this morning, and it has doubled in size! I doubt if it is worth going to the hospital as I hear you cant do anything for broken toes. How can I get the swelling down? It ...

chrysta
I have a scratch on my private parts...please help?
I have somehow ended up with what is either a tear from some rough play in the bedroom, or a scratch. Can I put neosporin on it?
Additional Details
serious answers only, please

♥qwerty07♥
I wouldn't put neosporin on it. If its really bothering you check with a doctor first.

LuluBelle
Ouch, that must hurt. It will heal up rather quickly on its own, just don't be so rough next time.

Shelby.
you should probally go to the lady doctor.

mel
ya u could do that

M JOHNS
Rating
I would just leave it alone and just make sure to make sure that it is kept clean

MsKitty
Rating
yes, use neosporin

sailor_chronos
Rating
Sure, neosporin is a good choice.

anndoodle
Rating
You don't say where on the privates....front or back. As long as it's not inside a body cavity, you can apply neosporin or another over the counter antibiotic cream. Just make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines used in making the ointment. If you notice any increase in bleeding, swelling or increased pain to the site, be sure to contact your physician. If urination causes pain and stinging, you can also use a very light coat of petrolium jelly to cover the site. Either way, if it gets worse, consult your doctor. And next time, be more gentle!

bikkerbabeee
call a pharmacist and ask them. they will give you good QUALITY advice from a medical professional.
do not be embarrassed they get questions all the time about unusual situations and you will not be putting yourself or your private parts in danger by accepting advice from untrained strangers.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy