Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I have a swelled up knee??
i ran into a cabnet an hour ago. My older bro said it is fine but its like black and blue and it hurts. What should I do? (It was bleeding a lil too!)...

Okay, so i don't know what to do?
I have a dead toenail, under it a new toenail is growing.
the dead one is mostly off, but the part that isn't off will hurt to take it off. is there any way i can take it off that won'...

What is a contusion?

Would telling gun manufacturers the names of the people his product killed, lead to the outlawing of guns?
Would telling gun manufacturers the names of the people his product killed, lead to the outlawing of guns?...

Hurt my hand is it worth bothering a doctor about?
Was at home last night, threw something across the room, after the object was thrown my handf carried on moving and hit my thumb onto the back of the sofa, which is a hard object. At first it hurt ...

How do I break my skin and make myself bleed by punching a wall rather than just getting bruising?
I've been punching walls to try and release my anger, [Better than cutting my wrists or something] but to calm myself down I need to see my blood =l All i've been getting is bruising, how ...

What do you do if you have a jammed toe?
I think I jammed it I can walk if I walk on the side of my foot which is hard at school so what do I ...

What can i take asap to throw up?

My teddy bear has problems....?
wow well i have this teddy bear. and it started get bigger and well its foot ripped ..i looked inside and its full of baby frogs..i got them all out and sewed it up but they icaut fire out of nowhere....

Would you consider me stupid? or just accident prone?
well i rolled my ankle then a couple days after it was totally healed i rolled it again. a few days after that healed i dislocated my shoulder, then jammend my toe then jammed my thumb, after my ...

I have broken my little toe...?
roughly how long will it take to heal? what can i do to aid the healing? someone told me to strap it to the other toe for support?...

If it's been a month since i think i broke my thumb is it too late to get it checked out?

Any Advice For FROZEN SHOULDER?
I am a 56 year old man and have been having pain in my shoulder for the past 5 months. After an MRI scan, I have been diagonsed with tendonitis and a frozen shoulder.
They tell me is is caused ...

I've swallowed a bee and it's stinger is stuck in my throat. How do I get rid of it?
A bee flew in my car window while I was laughing! It went down my throat and stung me twice befor I swallowed it. The stinger seems to be stuck in one spot in my throat. Will this just release at ...

Is itching and swelling normal days after getting stung by a wasp?
I was stung by a wasp three days ago and now its even more swollen than it was before. It itches terribly and has spread to the upper part of my arm; is this normal?...

I burned my sckull two months ago!!?
I went to go wash my hair and put my head under the tub faucet not realizing I had it set on really hot. I screamed so loud and got first degree burns. Now the part that got hurt always itches really ...

Injured my finger! help!?
ok, i hurt my finger but i dont know what i did.. Could you please help me and try to figure out what happened. So i was going to pop my pinkie and i presed on it and it just started popping when i ...

VERY embarassing incident - HELP!?
Me and my friend were making out to a Jonas Brother intro when my Mum walked in. I dont want to tell me Mum in gay yet so can anyone think of a good excuse so my Mum doesn't think I'm gay ...

Does it hurt when you poke yourself in the eye?
ive done it like 12 times in a row and it still hurts everytime. how do i make it stop hurting?...

Will this heal?
Well a couple of months ago I had a shard of glass penetrate over half way through my foot and I bleed for 2 days,I had two huge gashes in my foot,one that went completly through my foot,the other ...

Alutiiq Beauty
I got toilet water in my eye... will I be okay?
I dropped my brush in the toilet, and I tried to get it before it hit the water, but to no avail it hit the water. A bit of water (okay a bit more) landed straight into my eye, I tried to blink but was obviously not quick enough. Will I get a diease from the toilet water?. I rinsed my eye with water, and now 6 hours later bought an eye rinse because my eye feel a bit dry, and feels different. So anyway... any advise. I know this may be a silly question but would like to know. Thank You ! Honest sincere reply please

Butch
you should be fine. sounds like you rinsed it and now you got a commercial eye rinse. urine is sterile but fecal coliform bacteria was probably also present. the most you'd get is a little diarrhea from a slight case of hepatitis A. but I'm sure you washed it adequately.

KING $HIT
Rating
if the toilet was flushed before and there wasnt anything in it, you should be fine

ilessthanthreeyou
Rating
well i'm not sure how true this is, but i heard if ur in a serious situation where u really need water....i have heard toilet water is ok to drink. but back to your question. hopefully toilet water was the only thing in the toilet. if so you should be okay. if you still feel hesitant about it, go to the emergency room or to your doctor...good luck!

montana_leather_thong
sure, you will be ok. no bacterial infection or anything. your eye feels dry because water is chlorinated and chlorine dried out your eye. dont worry , you really willl be ok.

JUSTME
Rating
You will be fine.

The H
Rating
no it will not hurt it feels wierd because you think it is wierd and its you mind messing with you... I hae had lots of eye problems I know

moonchild
Rating
no, you wont. our kitchens have more bacteria then toilet water.

amber
itll be fine. umm you could get a disease but i douby it.

laura s
Rating
you'll be fine as long as it's not burning

MandaMay
Rating
No i highly doubt it, i mean unless you didnt flush the toilet after you went to the bathroom, if you start to see any difference in your seeing or redness, you might want to go to the doctor, but i doubt you will get any eye infections! You should also flush it out with eye drops, If your really worried about call your doctor and talk to a nurse about it, im sure they will tell you what to watch for!

ixibreedingevilixi
Rating
You'll be fine. Rinsing your eye won't hurt and go ahead if it makes you more comfortable. Your eye cleanses itself through tears and you should be all clear of the toilet bowl water by now. Relax and be glad your mouth wasn't open at the time. xD

Angie
Rating
You will be fine. If the water in your tank had any chemicals like the blue pellet people put in there to "clean" their bowl, you have already rinsed it enough to get everything out. If it was plain water you have nothing to worry about!

giddhom
You are fine.

Think, for example, of swimming in a public pool. You probably open you eyes underwater. Public pools actually have measurable amounts of feces and urine in them.

My point: You have gone swimming and your eyes are fine. Therefore you will be fine now.

Chadness
You are doing far more damage to your eye by your multiple attempts to clean it.You are not going to get some fecal eye disease. For the love of God, you've got an immune system, and that is what it is there for.

Rmprrmbouncer
Rating
Now you know another reason why the seat on the toilet should be down when not in use...if there is some kind of cleanser in the reserve tank you might've burned a little bit...I wouldn't worry about it unless the toilet is rather filthy... stay calm and you'll live. Don't brush near the toilet if you can help it....

‚ô•mama‚ô•
Rating
yes it will be okay.believe me, i clean houses and ive had my share of toilet splashes unfortunatley and i sure dont have any diseases.

MOM KNOWS EVERYTHING
Unless you have a chemical cleaning product in the water, I wouldn't worry. Your eye is pretty good at cleaning itself. But the rinse won't do any harm either.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy