Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Does memory loss go hand in hand with depression?
high blood pressure + depression + drugs to lower blood pressure = memory loss.... your thoughts
when i dropped my bp, i got memory loss, when i dropped my pulse i got more, when i get stressed, ...

Stabed with a knife through the arm....pull it out or leave it in until at the hospital???
If You Were Stabed through your right arm with an about 12 in. blade, would you pull it out or leave it in there and let the hospital take care of it first??????!!...

My peircing hurts a lot?
i just got my cartilage peirced today and it hurts a LOT, even when im not touching it. if even a hair touches it it hurts like crazy. is this normal?! im scared somethings wrong because its really ...

I passed out after being in the sun for a long time?
So today I was sitting in my backyard reading for a long time, and it was 31 degrees out and I was directly in the sun. I stayed out there for about 2 hours, and then I went inside my house. I went ...

How can you tell if you sprained your ankle or fractured it.?
swelling around ankle bone. tender to touch, hurts to walk on, have trouble bending foot up and down without pain....

Can I take painkillers for a wound?
I cut my finger earlier on a tin can. It bled for a long time and whenever I knocked it, it would bleed again. I went to the NHS Walk-in centre where the nurse put steristrips across hte wound and ...

What do you think? I tried suicide.?
So on December 14 last year I tried to kill myself, I drank 6x the maximum dosage for headache pills containing paracetymol and aspirin. That day I got a headache that hasn't gone away yet, it ...

Should I call a doctor?
Okay, I dont need any "smart" answers.

I live in a rural area, going to the doctor with three kids in tow is a lot of work. I just would like some advice.

Last night I ...

Should my son(4yrs) take Tetnus injection after every wound by iron?
my son(4yrs)had a tetnus injection four months ...

Whats caused you the most pain ever?

This isnt right? LOTSA SERIOUS ANWERS PLZ!!!?
Does this sound right to you?
OK, so I was at cheer practice two nights ago and a girl landed on my right knee from being thrown in the air. I hyper-extended it and i think broke it. But I went ...

How bad is it to have a perforated eardrum?

What is the number to dial 911 for emergency?
I have fallen and cannot get ...

What's the goriest thing you've seen in real life?
Have you witnessed any bizarre freak accidents or injuries? Where were you at the time and what happened?
Additional Details
These stories are really harrowing!

Watching my D...

THIS is a very serious question only serious answers plzz?
i went to barrymoors party last night, i woke up feeling very sore in the lower regions ? i wouldnt mind but someone popped my armbands too.. have you ever had your armbands popped ? im gutted got ...

This is an EMERGENCY PLEASE i need urgent help.?
i need to know what to do to this bruise. it is a huge bruise it is purple and swollen. i want to go to bed and i am really tired but wherever the leg hits at is when it hurts really bad. what should ...

Anyways on how to crack my lower back?

What do you think of acupuncture?

My wrist hurts alot?
hi, my wrists hurts alot when i move it left to right or forwars and back, i dont know how i done it.
what should i do to help relieve pain?...

If you had to go to hospital urgently, what would you be embarassed about the staff seeing?
I know if you were in pain or scared you wouldn't care, but when my hubby went in with a heart scare, all he cared about was the embarassment of not having cut his toenails and wearing his Mr M...

Hello There
I got Jalapeno Pepper in my eye! Help?
Two days ago I put Jalapenos on my pizza. I must have not noticed I rubbed my eye before washing my hands. Both my eyes are now swelled up, and really red. (The swelling is just under my eye, not my actual eye) What can I do to make the swelling and redness go away?

live2laugh
put ice on it

cheri <3
Rating
go to the doctor ASAP!

jack
Rating
put visine on it.

ShaggyChic
Rating
Wow! What a case of awful luck. Plain water?

Lisa
Rating
Soak tea bags in warm water and put it on your eyes, helps swelling and tiredness.

Precious
Rating
emergancy room. now!!!!!!!!

Rex B
Rating
Get some eye drops that lubricate the eye.

GAIO650107S17
Rating
Rinse your eye with a lot of drinking water. Nothing will happen to your eye. I eat hot peppers for everything. It has happened to me. The pain will go away.

David K
Rating
Speak with a doctor urgently.

ZoneFinder
Rating
use tomato juice to cut the burn

info
theres a visine for that

Sam
I would go see the Dr. too. You are probably gonna need something for the inflammation. Just rinsing them out may not be enough .

Tha Stew
benadrill cream.. any antihistamine .. the capsasin in the pepper will go away

maggie s
Rating
completly submerge your head into a bowl of water. this will be sure to flush out all the juice. this happened to a friend of mine and he jumped into a pool fully clothed so i know it must be painful!! also after you flushed your eye out, fill 2 wash clothes with ice. it will help with the redness and swelling.

Chick-a-Dee
Keep flushing your eyes out. Be sure you don't have it under your nails otherwise you will continue to get it in your eyes.
I use to work at a restaurant where I made pico de gallo. Everytime i would make it, I would end up touching my eyes later on that night to take out my contacts at home. Even after washing several sinks of dishes, I would still get it in my eye! Bad thing was, the hot stuff would stay on my contact. So the next morning, I would touch my eye again! It burned really bad!

Ulty
For now, rinse your eyes with water and try an ice pack for the swelling but I would seriously consider going to the doctors, especially seen as your eyes are still swollen after two days.

Hockeyluver
Rating
haha....sorry... Mabey flush your eyes out with water. Be careful netx time only eat it. Good luck!

I use Google for your answers.
Flush it out with water, (you only use milk if you eat them).

Fatty
milk. it may not take the swelling down, but it will neutralize the burn. i used to swim, works well on chlorine and tarn-pure too. just a little in the eyes. sounds weird, but it works

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy