Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Colar Bone Break??
how long does it take for a Colar Bone to heal after being broken?...

After sustaining a herniated disc in the lower back, how long does it take for pain to radiate down the leg?
I have 2 herniated discs in my back (L5/S1, L4). I've been injured w/o specific treatment for the discs for a year. It took 3 1/2 months for pain to go from my back to my leg (w/glute and hip ...

How do you know?
How do you know when a puncture wound is getting infected? Be specific......

Is there a difference between a "fractured bone" and a "broken bone"? Or can they be used synonymously?
Please list reference... Thanks a bunch....

Has anyone ever been to a&e; and then felt better?
i did it earlier after smashing into a tree on a swing!..i was sure i'd smashed my pelvis and had done internal damage but apparently i've just bruised it!!i feel like i wasted everyones ...

How can i break my ankel??
ok i kinnda told everyone i broke my ankel so i need to brakeit quick!! plz help

p.s i cant find any hammers
Additional Details
ik what ur saying but i need to brake it just ...

How do i know if my finger is broken?
playing tackle football i hurt my pinky finger at some point.. it's very uncomfortable and is turning a little black near the nail... doesn't hurt if i don't move it only when i try to ...

Please help i need to know this very soooooooon?
I need to know if your stomach is as big as your fist??...

Am i ok - i was running for the bus........?
my ankle twisted and i fell now it hurts to walk and i cant bend my foot backward. not that i cant move my foot where it's connected to my ankle but i can't curl my foot backward. i'm ...

Health`apart from`the big C`Whats`the biggest & Longest`PAIN`uv ever`Suffered?

Got Hit In The Eye Need Some Help?
I was bouncing a tennis ball (not hard) and it just hit me square in the eye. It hurt for a while and it was hard to open it.

Its right in the eye not alittle below or above and if it hit ...

Wrist Pain?
For several days now I've had pain in my wrist--it's sort of a sharp ache that comes and goes, without any particular movement involved. I don't remember twisting or falling on it ...

How many people are killed each year by falling coconuts?

Additional Details
According to George Burgess, director of the International Shark Attack File housed at the University of Florida, coconuts kill about 150 people a year—that’s 15 ...

Do u crack your knuckles??
i pop mine and can't stop....i can like go a day sometimes not but i find my self cracking them again.....why do people do this?? why do they crack their knuckles or any other bone in the body??...

If you hit your head really hard can it leave a permanent lump? or is it just a tumour growing on my head?
About 3 years ago i was riding my bike turned around and accidently rode into a steel pole and severely hurt my head I was concussed from it anyway.. 3 years later now ive still got this lump on my ...

How do you know if you've sprained a muscle or torn a ligament?

Wokerman comp.-=-- If a 2 yr. old injury to the knee gets reinjuried while working, does compenstion apply?
past knee injury was awoken by present job. been out of work 3 weeks. am I still able to get workers comp ...

I have recently met with a road accident with a sever head injury my left part of the body does not function?
i want to know how much time will it take to recover completly or will it recover completly or not please suggest me with appropriate answer....

Broken Ankle?
ok yesterday at football practice, i broke my ankle and tore a legiment. The doctor at the x rays place didnt put a cast on it cuz she said it was too swollen. i have to go back monday for the cast, ...

Track and a ligament injury...?
I finally went to the doctor about my leg, and she said i probably did something to my ligament. The only problem is she didn't tell me what. So idk how serious it is. Now, it feels better to ...

Sara O
I got Burned on my arm?
I gor Burned on my arm at this mexican place and the plate was hot i was grabing my drink and my arm touch it so how can i treat the burned?
Additional Details
I use musterd

Alec S
Yeah.

1) Put ice on it.
2) Put your hand in a bucket of ice or cold water.
3) Take a plastic wrapper and leave it in the freezer wet so it freezes, then wrap it around your burn.

I'm sure this will help ya :) Hope you get better, soon!

Sophie G
One thing you can do is put toothpaste on it then press your arm to a very cold pack of ice, or a frozen drink. I also recommend the cream called:sayman sav, HOPE YOU HELP feel better!!

Harley
Having aloe vera around will help you. I have a aloe vera plant just for things like that.

Jesus M
If the burn is fresh, putting vinegar on it will shield the burn and will slow down the pain....if the burn already happened, like more then 12 hrs after the incident then, applying a Triple Antibiotic ointment on it and bandage will help it heal faster.

atlanxochitl14
put toothpaste for the swelling.

Dekra Gonzalo E
Rating
Well if its not so big, not bigger than 5cm you should be just find, however if you want to make something about it you can ask a doctor to give you some kind of cream and put on some bandages. If the burn is big, I would suggest you go to the doctor right now. Apply some water too. If its recently, put your arm in cold water for a while (3 minutes) and apply bandages but if its not recently dont bother to do it.

kool kiddo(:
Rating
Put ice on it, I know it sounds chliche, but it works for the swelling. Aloe Vera can put put on it for the pain of the burn, and also helps with scarring. Hope this helps(:

ASiA MONiAE
Rating
a cold spoon

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy