Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

What is the worst pain you can think off?
mine is sliding down a slide of razors and into a pool of lemon juice/or rubbing ...

Please help iam not circumzied and i keep getting infections under neath the forskin?

Is it true that if u cross your eyes for along time than they could stuck like that?!?!?

I still have a problem? is it something i need to worry about?
i know i have already posted questions but there all more detailed than the last (there was 2 before this) i hurt my hand in my gymnastics lesson, when i was doing a pike stradel over a horse buck my ...

I think i twisted my knee?
I don't know what i did, but i started having pain in my knee when i was walking off and on for a month, and then last week, i had to lift my leg over a railing and when i put it down i couldnt ...

Back Surgery?
I had 5 back surgerys,3 plates n 6 screws n bone fusion,still in alot of pain on alot of medications. Doctors say they can't do anything else for me, what do I do now?...

Soar heel of foot from working as a waitress?
i changed my shoes 3 times already but i never see to get the right one for me.. i work 10 hours straight standing up all day and now my right foot's heel is soar, what cn i do to make it better?...

How do you tell if your toe is broken?
How do you know if one of your toes are broken?...

Obviously, i have a problem.?
my eye really hurts and i really hate going to the doctors. its not red, but around where my cheekbone comes up to my eye is where it hurts.my eyeball doesnt hurt though. Whats wrong with me???
<...

I think ive sprained my wrist?
i hurt my wrist yesterday when i picked my daughter up awkwardly . its now really aching and a bit swollen . is it better to rest it ? use deep heat on it ? ice? .... any advice is very welcome as ...

Have you ever stepped on a nail barefoot?

Do i need a tetanus shot because i cut my finger?

If you were to break a bone in your body.....?
what bone would you most like to break and why??...

Swollen lower leg, painful shin and below knee?
leg feels warmer than other one , itchy swollen painful to touch after nights rest swelling gone but painful to touch still, ok to walk , pins and needles in toes at night. what could it be have ...

BLOODd!!!!?
Iv been a pretty healthy guy for a long time ,but just now i realized that when ever I get the slightest hurt on my leg blood starts pooring out of me,and I have to stop it so i dont bleed to death.<...

When you have a nose bleed, should you tip your head forwards or backwards?
I was always told you tip head forwards so the blood runs out of your nose rather than down the back of your throat. However, some people tell me to tip your head backwards. Which is right?...

I woke up this morning and couldnt see !! help me!?
Two days ago I had a allergic reaction 2 hair dye...my head itched severely afterward to the point of bleeding from me scratching so much...

The next morning I woke up and the sides of my ...

HELP! MY COUSIN CUT HER FOOT AND IT HAS BEEN BLeeDING FOR A LONG TIME!!!?
She was trying to juggle scissors and one slipped and fell on her foot!!! It has been bleeding for like an hour!!!...

How to carry your lunch tray on crutches?
how to carry lunch tray while on crutches want crutches badly with broken ...

How do i get my hair thickier?
my hair is healthy and beautiful on the long side i bow dry it every ...

*I.R.Moi;;
I fell on my back and it still hurts after 2 weeks??
I fell hard during a ringette game, but it wasn't on my tailbone, it still hurts after a game and always when i bend over or squat for even 4-5 minutes. Should I get it checked out by the chiropractor?

Helena
Rating
go to a doctor and try some voltaren - injections it will do good for you in case you still have pains but first ask a doctor and go to a X ray

matzaballboy
no you should go to a real doctor get x-rays then go see the chiropractor or do what i do
when my back hurts real bad i get my brother to hit me in the legs with a sledge hammer and my back fills great for about two - three weeks i think next week we might use a shovel

grandm
Go to your medical doctor first; you may have damaged a disc, or have soft tissue damage. He can tell you if a chiropractor is needed. You might be able to save yourself some time, and money by seeing your doctor first. Hope you feel better soon!

debraalbagli
Rating
Go to a real medical Dr.A chiropractor doesn't even need a high school diploma to get into their schools.Most people dont know that.They can also do more damage.You may haved bruised a bundle of nerves or torn something.

deadman12319
Rating
i really thing you should get it checked, it could be a minor injury that is not treated could get worse... so pick up the phone a call the hospital for an appoitment.....

bshelby2121
Rating
yes you should, could be something serious especially if its still hurting after this long of a time.

Shannyn
Rating
your back is definitely one thing you should not take for granted so go to chiropractor may not be serious but always better to get it checked out.

xzone fan..
you need to see a person who dose back rubs or see the doctor.

Bruce G
Rating
yes, you hav moved a bone and that could be what is wrong i did and it helped out alot by see a doctor.

Good Luck With you back

supersaiyan4elby
Rating
Its always safe to say that if its still hurtin after a few weeks check with a MD. Though backs are difficult to predict i hurt my back falling down years ago and to this day i still get back pain from it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy