Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Help me decide?
i'm chris..i just had my ankle sprained and there's no way i can walk on it....it hurts really really bad....the problem is that tommorow i'm having a birthday party with many friends ...

Have you ever dislocated your shoulder?
How long did it take to heal?
How did you do it?...

Did i sprain my ankle or fracture my foot?
I was walking down the stairs when my friend yelled my name and surprised me. This caused me to land on my foot funny in a way that bent my ankle 90 degrees toward the left. This morning I can move ...

Has anyone ever had their foot ran over by a car?
I was crossing the road today and all of the sudden this crazy driver raced out of no where almost running over my foot!! my feet was only an inch away from his car wheels!! i was so upset that he ...

Old injury?
i had a car accident in 2004 it was pretty bad. i did get some slight neck pain on my left side. i didn't go to the hospital cuz it wasn't nothing. but suddenly for the past day and a ...

What does a skull fracture feel like?
I fell like 4 feet through a bush and hurt my head alittle on wood chips. The spot feels alittle sore, only when I touch it. What are other symptoms of head trauma?...

I hurt my knee i need help please?
i was playing soccer and i jump to try to head the ball and i landed on my left leg and i felt my knee wanted to pop but it didn't!! now i walk and is weak and it hurts, when walking it kind of ...

Lisa
I fell down a flight of stairs... here are my symptoms...?
I fell over three days ago. I hit my bottom and my elbow. There is a bruise on my right butt cheek. There has been improvement - the sore muscles are less sore. I can walk regularly, I can sit almost comfortably. I can swivel my hips, and move normally, only general soreness. My stomach muscles were sore but are getting better.

The problem is that when I bend over to touch the floor, there is a radiating pain in my pelvis. I isolated it further while doing some light stretching. If I tuck my right leg behind me, extend my left, and reach to touch my left toes, I'm fine. If I do the opposite, there is that radiating pain again.

I will be going to the doctor, but does anyone have a thought as to what might be going on?

samisam
Rating
I would go to a doctor as soon as possible.
Always think of the worst case scenario when it comes to your health.

LBiz
It is not broken or I am telling you, it would hurt 24/7. It is probably just badly bruised and the stretching is irritating.

*^*hEaThEr*^*
maybe you cracked a bone or fractured it...

Arun M
your just bruised up... allow your body to heal and don't stress any area that is having problem... just go to the doctors and do a blood test.

mesmerized
Rating
Get it seen soonest , and get a referral to a physiotherapist, who can check it out better than your Dr and tell you what it is and get it fixed before it becomes ingrained/chronic. If necessary pay to see a physio privately.

IMO

M : )

CAITLIN
Radiating pain down your leg usually means that a nerve in the L4 or L5 section of your spine is pinched. This could be muscular or you could have damaged a disc which is now putting pressure on the nerve.

forcedprogress
Stop doin those crazy stretches.

prncessang228
Rating
sounds like a pulled muscle or just a nasty internal bruise

nerve damage usually involves tingling,numbness,and pain that radiates down or up an extremity.

if you had broken something-you'd have constant severe pain and swelling in the area where the bone was broken.

take ibuprofen to help with the pain. 200-400mg every 6 hours but no more than 1200mg in 24 hours.

NO MORE stretching or "testing" your body out to see what it can do w/out it hurting. your body is trying to heal and you could injure it further.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy