Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Anyone know of this jaw problem?
I am very active in sports and last year during my school soccer season i was hit very hard in the jaw by soccer ball being kicked. It made my jaw get "stuck" for about 3 minutes or so. E...

Whats a way to relax my ***tense/pulled arm muscle***?
would wrapping it help?
would Ice help?
would Heat help?
should i take Advil?
how long might this take to heal??

thanks.
=X
Additional Details
it ...

If i burn myself and i feel the pain...its a good thing right?
2 questions:

If i burn myself and i feel the pain...its a good thing right? If i dont feel pain that means my nerves are dead. So this is a good thing if i feel right?

If i ...

Omg Im scared help me!!!?
Ok this is stupid to be scared about but I recently sprained my ankle very very badly hasnt gotten better for 3 weeks went to the podiatrist today and he suggested physical therapy!! So ya I know its ...

Why cant we touch our eyes with our elbows?

What happened to me?
Okay so i had a good day at school and stuff and then i come home and then later on randomly i start balling my eyes out for no reason at all and like hyperventalating REALLY bad like non stop and i ...

Ive got a Canker soar but someone told me its a cold soar but i dont Think it is?
I have 3 small canker sores inside my bottom lip and ive always got canker soars in the past but someone told me its a form of herpes (cold sores). so now im a little freaked out. i think they are ...

Is my pinky finger (left hand) sprained, dislocated, or broken?
One month ago, I fell on my pinky playing basketball (I tripped over someone's foot). The pain was unbearable as it began to swell up. I've tried everything from warm water with epsom salt, ...

Can you fly with a broken foot?

Can you damage your Appendicitis?
My friend and I were pushing in carts and we hit the pole and I was pushing it and she was pulling and when we hit it in jabbed me in the tunny it made it numb!

and I hit it where my A...

What exactly is carpal tunnel syndrome? and how would you know if you had it?

Peeing blood is there any way around having to go to the doctor?
two days ago i was punched in my left lower back and a few hours later i noticed that i was peeing clear but when it hit the toilet bowl it turned pink and the process has been repeated at work but ...

How can i fracture my ankle by Doin simple things like hand-springs at gymnastics?

How to break a leg?
i know about how much it hurts but i want to do it

p.s im a ...

Iv got lower back pain, whats the best cure?? someone please help.?
My doctors and Physio (private and public have thus far proved unhelpful).

Is there anyone out there who can give me some good practical advice?? Very much appreciated. Thank you in ...

I cut my thumb with a knife on sunday?
the cut is deep, i did not go and get it stitched as i live rural and the hospital is far far away. anyway it has swollen and yesterday it started to go numb, the area all around it is numb, is this ...

Pain right hand side under my ribs?
have a stitch like pain on my right hand side just below my ribs, pain gets worse when i breathe deeply, and gets bad when i cough, sneeze, and hiccup, also when stretching, only lie on my right hand ...

I accedintally Burned Myself. Very Minor, But It hurts.?
I have this REALLY smaill blister but it hurts.. what should I do. I know NOT to put Ice or butter on it, because it makes it hurt worse... but.. what can I do..?I don't think this is very ...

I am going to have a horrible scar?
I got into a bike accident the other day...I have 8 stitches vertically on my forhead right in between my eyes...I would like to know every secret there is to make sure I have as minimul scar as ...

How can i help my cousin?
my cousin plays field hockey and she had a game and she was playing nd she fell and is now in a cast with crutches she tore like a whole bunch of ligaments in her ankle what can i do to make her ...

nuwan silva
I dropped heavy object on my toe nail and it badly bruied and blood clotted in side and on the toe nail?

kaylee k
Keep washing it, and make sure it is clean on the outside... it will just go away eventually.

slow poison
A less bloody way is to apply a Cotton swap soaked in a Chinese analgesic, Zhen Ku Sui, and than plaster it securely as you would with an elastoplas. It will relief the pain with a cooling effect. do not take it off, just pour more of the ZKS into the cotton swap. Change the plastered swap every two or three days. You will see the blood clot disappearing, pain going away, and new tissue growing in time. It may take many weeks for a full recovery. Remember to sanitise the wound during each change, and ensure that it is left open to breathe and drying whenever possible after work.

rdhamm
I pressure is building up under the mail, you may have to put a hole in the nail to let the blood out.

My wife did this and at the urgent care, they put a hole in her nail. It wasn't a big hole, just enough to relieve the pressure.

You can do this youselft with a sharp and sterilized drill bit. use your fingers to twirl it, not a drill.

Paige
I believe you are suppose to poke it with a pin? but wait until someone else agrees w/ me.

jack russell girl
Rating
My daughter had this when she slammed her finger in a door. The doctor burned a little hole in her nail and drained it out. It relieved a lot of the pain and pressure also. You might need to have it drained. You may also lose your nail, but it grows back fast.

lionheart21212000
pretty painful but yull be ok gona loose the nail but dont worry itll gro back.

helpme1
I did that once. I am always doing something stupid and clumsy. I dropped a block of wood on my toe.

It took my toenail right off. When it grew back, it grew thick - like I had 5 toenails in 1.

I can imagine what pain you are in.

bertojame
You have sustained a rather painful injury to your toe nail. If it is still throbbing, you should get a large pin and heat the tip until it is red, then place it on the back of the nail bed and drill a hole into the bed of the nail. This will relieve the throbbing pain and let out the retained blood that is under the nail. If you don't feel comfortable doing this, then go to an urgent care in your neighborhood and have it examined and treated. You will probably lose the nail over the next few months; but you will have a brand new toe nail to be proud of. Good Luck and the Lord be with you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy