Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Swollen wrists?
My left wrist is swollen, i haven't fell over or done a exercise. its very tender and saw and the pain is coming across to my hand. any ...

How can i stop getting Electric shocks from my TV ? its kinda hurting me now :(?

Cuts at corners of my mouth?
Afternoon

I constantly seem to keep getting cuts at the corner of my mouth. They are only small but hurt like hell and i have to be very careful about trying to keep that side of my mouth ...

My ears?!?
they kinda feel like their close
like when sometimes it full with water after
you went to the pool

well it feels the same except
it not water
its air

any ...

Can an employee receive workman's comp for injury sustained outside of work in Wisconsin?

How do i stop my foot from bleeding?
i stepped on a piece of glass....

I fell of my trampoline and i hurt my wrist?
it is quite swollen and painfull so can any1 give me advice
Additional Details
ive done rice

rest
ice
copresion
elevation

ive got it in a arm ...

Need help emergency ive been injured?
yesterday i was watching my sis in the pool and i had my bathing suit on just in case and my sister pushed me and i lost my footing and my shoulders and up landed in the water while my back hit the ...

I'm having a bad day!!?
If anyone wants to know...
1) I broke my shin bone, and my ankle(I was doing this thing where you do a flip off of the high bar in uneven bars, and you do a flip and you also spin. I landed ...

I cut my wrist.?
Ok I'm 12 and I just cut my wrist.First this guy did it then I did it then another girl did it.I wish I didn't do it and would never do it again.But will it scar?My friends are worried bc I ...

How long do you have to wait for results of an MRI Scan???

Could I have a hairline fracture?
I fell down yesterday and my leg got wedged between some rocks. I heard something snap but im not experiencing excruciating pain or anything. I can still walk on it but there is a large scrape and a ...

Body parts you can see, only 3 letters...eg?
eye, leg, arm, lip, rib, gum, toe, hip, jaw, ear,....anymore ...

I think I have shin splints what should I do?
when I run I literally cant walk afterwards because of the pain and have to ice pack my shins. Aside from stop running - which I have done - what can to do to repair my legs and will I be able to ...

Why does my knee be making a crunching sound ?
About 6 or 7 months ago I hurt my knee playing basket ball and ever since it has made a crunching sound when I bend it. It does not hurt unless I keep it bent for more than 10 min and sometimes it ...

Should i get my nose pierced?
i had my belly button pierced and my body didnt take well to it so i took it out and now im left with a ugly scare.i want to get my nose pierced for my 15th birthday. do u think it will react fine. ...

Cut that won't heal?
My dad has a cut on his leg that he got from running into a brick. It really pink around the cut. It won't heal and its been a couple weeks. We've been putting an antibiotic on it and we ...

OMG hELP!!!!!?
I was walking down my stairs and then my cat came running up the stairs and I stepped on his paw by accident!! Now he isn't walking right and he keeps making a mourning sound. His paw was ...

Anyone else irritated by the 'Flash' adverts?
I don't know about you, but I find the recent addition of the large adverts on 'Answers' pages a bit of a pain. I am going on holiday for 2 weeks so I will catch any answers when I get ...

Okay so my shoulder has been twitching for about 3 days now. What is wrong?

Additional Details
I haven't worked out in quite some time. I don't have any kind of insurance? You know how your eyelid sometimes jumps, this is what I mean by twitching but ...

someone
I cut my finger, but it wont clot.. How can I help it Clot?
Hello, I cut my finger severely.. My mother helped me put a bandaid on the area.. its been one hour since, and its still gushing blood... Any tops on how to get this deep cut to clot? (Its just a slice off the tip of my finger).

Thanks
Additional Details
Im not a hemo people :). Thanks for the concern. On the subject of stitches, theres nothing to stitch up.. I sliced away part of the skin.. I have a picture, those squeamish don't look..
http://grabup.optimalconnection.net/images/ae46da5a29a9ba8d3b0b/Picture_2.png

Alex L
Rating
put pressure on ur cut and add some neosporin

neurotoxiny
apply lots of pressure (for a long time) and try to close the wound with a bandage (not a bandaid) and if it doesn't stop, then ask a doctor about it if it doesn't stop.

pandu
Do you otherwise clot normally or does it usually take very long.
If you have never had a problem before then,
Apply some ice for 10-15 min. Keep away from anything warm or hot.This should help for the blood vessels to contract until the blood completes the clotting process.

Mustang Fannay
Rating
OMG go to the emergency room!...you can loose alot of blood thats bad

meanwhile apply a lot of pressure on it even thought it hurts

Good luck

lonelylilpetuniainanonionpatch
Does this happen a lot to you? If so, perhaps you should investigate whether you have hemophilia. This is a very serious condition where the blood is unable to clot by itself. Read my source to find out more.

Heather™
Rating
yeah apply pressure

u might be hemophiliac

autimom
You need to go to the doctor.

jsnshm
apply pressure and keep raising ur hand 4 a couple of minutes. there r some medicines that can help ur deep cut to clot. dont worry ur not gonna die from serious blood loss

Kelso
Rating
wrap a cloth very tightly around it

Kerilyn*
Rating
You really need to apply pressure to the area and fast...also use ICE...that is way to long to bleed...if all else fails...ER..

Rose J
O god!!! You should have just gotten stitches. right now thats the best thing to do.

thelaundryfairy
Rating
You need to hold pressure on it, and hold it firmly. If it has been bleeding that long - you need to take yourself to see a doctor. Good Luck!!!!

Cannibal Emma
Rating
Apply pressure.

God, I hope you aren't a hemophiliac.

disneyblackbelt
•apply pressure
•elevate your finger above your heart
•use a wind some cloth tightly around your blood vains but make sure that you losen it every once in a while or your finger will have to be removed

•then go see a doctor and find out if you need stitches

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy