Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How long does the effects of a cortisone shot last?
I had surgery on my foot 3 months ago and apparently the Dr. sewed up a nerve during the surgery and I'm having pain.
I tried anti-inflammatories, pain meds, physical therapy and now 2 ...

Internal Bleeding??
Four days ago my son accidentally came down with his knee in the center of my stomach, to where I almost passed out from the pain. After that I was in a lot of pain, but I thought it would go away. S...

Huge Bump In Shin!?
My coach took a slapshot at my leg, IN SEPTEMBER! there is still a huge hard bump on my shin that gets bigger when i excercise WHAT DO I DO!!!!! Or better yet what is it!!!!!
Additional Details<...

Whats wrong with my wrist?
Lately when ever i bend it it hurts. When i go to the gym and go down to do pushup my wrist just kill. It's been around 2 weeks i've been getting these problems. I've tried putting ice ...

So you have a bad year, an even worse month and to top it all?
you have a bad week and then have a really bad day. How do you deal with it?...

How to break your arm?
just ...

How do i remove taatoo from my arm......people said once it been put,it can be remove.?

How can someone die from falling down a flight of stairs?

Additional Details
I was just asking because I heard about this former baseball player who died this morning from supposedly falling down stairs in his home....

Who cut off my legs?

I tore the tendons on my foot what do I do?
Hi I tore and damaged the tendons on my left foot and boy does it hurt. What can I do to help it to heal faster? Walking is my only form of transportation and I have a dog I have to walk too. So ...

Serious Answer Please RE: Glassed Blood Head?
Cut along story short glass fell on head, lots of blood
Ok the blood has stopped but i have a sharp pain in my head

Was wondering is it ok if i take both asprin and parcetamol?
<...

Why do we see stars when we bump our head?

Additional Details
hey chris thanks that exactly what i meant, very very interesting ...

Hi i fell over last night and hit my arm on the kerbside.?
i went to hospital with a sore bruised arm and had a xray nothing could be found. however it really hurts when i move it if i lye in bed and keep still it doesnt hurt but it does after i start ...

Bruised lip what can help?
I have a bruised lip from the inside of the upper lif, and you can see a bruise on the outside as well, but its not half as bad as it is inside! What can help, hot towel or cold water because I ...

I woke up with swollen eye lids and it got progressively worse throughout the day.Today is day 2 and no better
As it is both eyelids I figured it was maybe an allergic reaction to a new moisturiser I used within the last week although it is the same brand and type as one I have used on my body for quite some ...

Have I Broken My Toe??
I'm new to this so I dunno what I'm doing. But the other day my dog got out and I chased after him..But I slid on the grass and my left foot slid under me but my Big Toe started to hurt ...

Sprained ankle?
On tuesday i sprained my ankle in a basketball game, i sat out for about 10 minutes but then came back in in the second half andl played the whole 20 minutes. i have another game this tuesday, how do ...

Glucose level above 105! what should i do?

Whats the quickest way to recover from pulling a muscle?

Is my growth plate damaged?
Today I was walking on the tiles where my mom probably had been cleaning. I accidently slipped and fell ( I fell onto the carpet though because I was near the border of my living room and kitchen. I ...

dragon_0113
Hurt shoulder - what should i do?
so, i was lying on top of a sleeping that is slippery and heard the phone ring. as i jumped up to get it, (i was wearing socks) I slipped and landed on my right shoulder (it's a hard carpet flooring). it's been 2 days and it still hurts. it's painful to rotate my shoulder and lift things (like to put on a school backpack). also the area above my elbow and below the shoulder hurts, especially when i apply pressure to it. help!

Mz_Bytch86
i say get it look at by the doctor u might of misplace a bone if it hurt that bad. u couldn't of sprain it because that to much pain.

2 cents
Rating
Apply ice packs, take an anti-inflammatory ( motrin) , and since it's been a few days...see a doctor. It sounds like a torn rotator cuff. The area on the outside of your upper arm and any overhead reaching will hurt if it's the rotator cuff. See a doctor Dear.

acesfourpal
PATIENT: "Doctor, it hurts when I do this..."
DOCTOR: "Don't do that."
lol, oldass joke.
Seriously, go to a physician and have it checked, you may have a small fracture or a major sprain. My Best to you.

Amanda
Go to the doctor and see what is wrong

Master B
Rating
buy some Icy Hot,in a store near you

dr s
Rating
try anesthetic topicals and warm compress best answer?

paydaybutte
Rating
Double back flip

preciselyright
Take anti-inflammatory medicine--Aspirin, Tylenol, Advil, etc. for 3 days and see if its better.

debbiemaedke
Rating
Try ice, try a heating pad, and if it doesn't get better with time, then try a doctor.

mlgable
Rating
Sounds like it could be a rotator cuff injury, You need to go get this checked out and get x-rays taken to be sure nothing is broken or torn. Either go to urgent care now or go to your doc first thing in the morning.

polly-pocket
you might have been walking around with a dislocated shoulder for 2 days or it could be a minor fracture, which will heal on its own.try not to lift heavy things or use that side of your shoulder/arm that much.don't do heavy exercises that involve moving your shoulder joints too much.apply an ice pack on the area to keep it from becoming swollen.it would be best to get an x-ray as soon as possible to find out what kind of injury it really is, so that proper care is given.the doctor may prescribe a pain medicine that is stronger than over the counter pain killers, so that it will help ease your discomfort quicker.get well soon:)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy