Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How do you pop your ears??

Is it possible to break a bone and not even KNOW you have a broken bone?
how is that Possible? I mean, the pain, MY GOD the Pain... how can you not know you have a broken bone?...

Help with wound closure strips (don't read if squeamish)?
I sliced my thumb very badly at work today chopping an onion and not concentrating on what I was doing. Too busy chatting!! It's a clean cut and I washed it thoroughly but it's quite deep ...

How many bones have you broken?

How do people break there hand ?
how do people break a finger its so hard for that little thing to break so im curious how people do ...

I am having lower back problems. is something wrong?
i am a 14 year old boy and when i bend, walk or run too much my lower back just above my but begins to hurt horrificly. i go to the gym in the morning and swim in the afternoons not to mention pe at ...

Can you fly with a perforated eardrum?

Help me my ears fallen off, what should i do ???
a dog yanked it off and a blind hobo surgically sewn it back of but the same dog has pulled it off again !!1...

Best way to soothe a burn?

What's wrong with my toe??
So yesterday my big toe started hurting pretty badly for no reason at all, but it was ok. Today i got up, and it is THROBBING! When i lift it up, my foot tingles. I've never broken, sprained, ...

I slipped and fell on the sidewalk today and now my right arm feels weak?
I don't know how to explain it but when I fell, I guess my right arm supported my fall in a way. But I fell hard on my right arm, like my hand hit the floor. I didn't fall on the side of ...

Health problems..its an EMERGANCY HELP!!!!?
k my moms isnt feeling good
she hasnt ate for 2 days
shes goin 2 da doctors 2moro
but im tryna get her some food
but she says she cant eat
cus its hard for her to open her ...

What are we do after die?

My knee hurts when i try to straighten my leg and sometimes it pops. Is it anything serious?
I skateboard, snowboard, free run, and do all kinds of sports that require my knees to absorb a lot of impact. I've never really injured my knees but yesterday, after i got back from the skate ...

I hurt my ankle (its all swollen and puffy - it really freaking hurts) should I walk on it? I had been walking
I hurt my ankle (its all swollen and puffy - it really freaking hurts) should I walk on it? I had been walking on it for hours after I hurt it and it still hurt but I sat down for a while and now its ...

Is it broken?
I have a jammed/broken toe I got for falling of my bike yesterday. It's all swollen, stiff, and it hurts when I move it or touch it. I can move that toe up a little bit and can't move it ...

How can i get a black eye?
i need sugestions cuz i go back to in september and i want a black eye that will last for a long ...

How do i know the difference between a bruised tailbone and a broken tailbone?

Can a splinter be fatal?
OK 2 days ago I got this splinter in my skin then got rid of it but before I got rid of it my dad said it could kill me how true is that?
Additional Details
It is only 1 in length 0.1 ...

Toddler fell. Has bad rug burn on nose and upper lip?
What can I put on my 2year old's nose and upper lip to make it heal and prevent scars?...

lynn
How to make your ankle look swollen?
im faking a sprained ankle and i need itt o look swollen is there anything i can do to make it look real

tincans_x6
You can start running, then jump off the curbs of a sidewalk.. Then when you land on the ground, do a twist in an odd way, then land on your ankle.. That'll work..

Stephene
I'm loving the other answers. Eat a tablespoon of salt and wrap something tight around your knee. That might work. Hehe.

whynot
Rating
botocks

pirategirl
Rating
wrap it with a really big ace wrap...like one thats for the shoulder or something, so that when you touch it, it feels like its swollen...then if someone wants to remove it, say that the doctor says that you aren't supposed to...that you're supposed to keep the pressure on it...and may I ask why you're faking a sprained ankle?

I hate pink
why would u wanna do that ? WIMP BAG!!!!

to_sassy4_u
Why are you faking a sprained ankle?

Looks like just short of hurting your ankle for real.....fess up and tell the truth.

homeward07
Rating
Kick a large tree several times, then do not apply ice to the area.

amycschenk
black and blue and yellowish makeup

good luck with that one

solochick101
bang it on something.

nesmith52
Whack it a few times with a hammer and it will look just like a sprained ankle.

Cool guy
break it

JaMiE
Rating
um...lol, I won't ask why. haha. Make sure it looks bruised, I don't think its possible to make something just swell on comand. But you could easily make it looked bruised. Why dont you just wrap it up in some bandages a couple times that way it will look a little bigger and nobody can really see it.

dances with cats
Rating
yeah, go fumble around a field a step in a gopher hole, when ya feel the sharp stabbing pains and hear the snap, then you know that you have done a good job, don't worry..it will magically appear to be swollen and purple

Shamur
Rating
stand on your feet fr 2 days no sleeping :P lol itll be swollen its true

mitchie123
Rating
keep wrapping bandages around your ankle then just when ppl touch it just scream

Dr. Phil
Rating
cut it with a dirty knife, the infection is likely to cause swelling.

Mr. Goodkat
Why? Is Coach making poor wittle giwl wun laps?

Clint A
Rating
You could actually sprain it. That would make it look real.

BajaRick
Rating
hit it with a hammer you liar lol

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy