Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How do you know if you have a concussion?
I got really drunk a few nights ago & cracked my head on a ceramic planter. I guess I was so wasted that I hit it a few times. I have a bump about 3 inches long and an inch high on my head. I ...

How do you comfort a friend that just sustained an injury to his groin area??
A friend of mine in the army just sustained a bad injury to his groin area.. It is not clear how bad the injury is.. There was a lot of blood.. I am going to visit him tommorow in the hospital, I am ...

Help my foot fell off? What do i do? HELP!!!?

How do i get the swelling down?
i just rolled my ankle really bad and it is swolen to the size of a baseball! i already put ice on it for the first 48 hours but it is still huge. what do you suggest i do?...

I'm having a problem with my feet.?
My bones literally feel like they are in knots after a long day. The only thing that helps is to put my barefoot flat on the floor and flatten completely. Very painful. Can't stand even ...

I banged my eye on a lampost?
i had contact lenses in, igot a migraine and swelling of the eye and a bruise, it keeps on watering non stop, what shall i do and my drs. is miles away
??????????????...

Had a cold can't hear in 1 ear for 4 days so far?
I've read other similar questions on here, but none really like what I have. I've had a cold for 8 days now. One day I was bent over repotting plants and my left hear really hurt all of the ...

PLEASE HELP my head hurts?
I HAVE A MIGRANE FOR 2 DAY'S NOW.TOOK TABLETS WENT WALKING .STAYED IN A DARK ROOM...ETC ANY IDEAS PLEASE I AM IN AGONY...

What to do about an infected paper cut?

What to do with a burnt finger?
I was frying something with cheese in it in the pan and the cheese just splattered to my finger. I washed my hand but now it gives me pain. How can I get rid of this pain? I put ice on it but when I ...

My eye is swollen after somebody punched it. tomorrow having a date , plz help ,?
how can i get the swelling heal fast by tomorrow . Already used ice .i dont want after the swelling is gone it eye becomes blue. tomorrow really serious date , plz help ...

I have severe knee pain...?
I have recently (well over this week) had a nasty pain in my right knee. It feels like my knee is burning and being pierced by a large pin!!
But it only hurts like hell if i crouch/kneel down on ...

Worried! What should you do if you overdose on Ibuprofen?
Last night I took about 11 400mg ibuprofen, I was highly intoxicated and cant remember anything last night but I know that there was 11 left in my draw and now they are gone. :(

I suffer ...

Hit top of head PLEASE ANSWER?
Hit my head PLEASE ANSWER PPL really stressed!?
It happened a few weeks ago,But i still feel a bit dazed and i have a bit of trouble trying to get my point across (like its a little bit hard to ...

Does it heal?
Does the palm of your hand ever heal? I got into a skating accident and I scraped a bunch of skin off my palm. It was pretty bad but it healed only there's this big pink-ish scar there where it ...

I fell.....?
I tripped over a stump and landed palms first into a pile of rocks. I cut both of my hands open, the cuts aren't very deep but they hurt REALLY bad. It happened 3-4 hours ago, but right now my ...

I recently was in a car accident, I lost my right leg... Now people are treating me differently.?
My friends have been avoiding me, and people stare when I go ...

Head injury, no health insurance not sure what to do...need some input?
Last nite I sat down on the toilet. The next thing I know I'm on the floor with horrendus pain in both neck and head. There is only 2 or 3 feet from the toilet to the concrete wall. I reached up ...

I jammed my pinky playing b-ball, 1 day later its swollen, purple, bruised. dosent hurt much but is it broken?
is it broken? i've jammed my finger in the past - this feels like those past experiences however my finger has never been so swolllen or turned purple. also, slightly below my digit into my ...

Multiple kicks to the groin?
How many times can you recieve a kick to the groin before it starts to hurt?
Additional Details
Tim R - the word is "you're", not "your". Also, the word is "...

silverdude
How to know if Im flat footed or not?

Jessica B
your have to check if your foot has a curve tords the inner side of your body for example your left foot has to have a curve on the right side.also take a board or any thing flat and put your foot against it if the curve is less than a half an inch close to it you most likely have flat feet!

?
Rating
;Get your feet wet and walk on cement. If you see your whole foot, then you are probably flat footed. If you are missing the inner part of the foot, you have an arch.

Makaela M
Ok well i'm not flat footed. I have a very big arch. And plus, i

do point so my foot is like "perfect" in point shoes!!

Anyways, to know if you have an arch, put your foot on the

ground, and there should be like an arch on the inside of

your foot. You should be able to see under your foot with

your foot flat on the ground. I really hope i helped you!

MANGIA BEAST.
Rating
IT'S PRETTY SIMPLE...
IS YOUR FOOT FLAT?

smwand
Rating
can you slip 2 fingers under your arch while standing?

?
Get your feet wet and walk on concrete. If you don't see a curve in your footprint where the arch of your foot should leave no wet spot; then you are flat-footed.
You will see a complete outline of your foot.
If you have fallen arches you will think you have flat feet.

tlk
if you dont have any arch on the bottom of your foot you are flat footed. if theres an arch your not

simple as that!!

manimal
1. Look at your feet.
2. See if they are flat.
3. ???
4. Profit!

?
Rating
Here is a test.....get a brown paper bag, the kind you find at a grocery store. Wet your foot...dont soak it, just make sure its moist. Then step on the paper bag. You can see from the impression if u r flat footed or not. If you're normal, there'll be a curve in the middle.....if youre flat, there'll be a round print like a shoe print.

ladybugs380
it your foot has an arch in it or not.... does the bottom of your foot kinds curve?... then you have an arch meaning you aren't flat footed... and if not then you are flat footed

ROADRUNNER
Rating
Make your foot wet and step onto a surface where you can see your footprint. If there is not an arch on the inside of your footprint you are flatfooted.

Lisa
There are lots of different tests that you can do at home, some of which other people have suggested here already but if you want to know for sure, i would suggest going to a podiatrist because they can tell for sure.
I thought that my foot was flat but i tried the paper and wet foot test and my foot came up normal, but I went to the podietrist and she told me that i had flat feet, but there is no sure way to tell without the help of a professional.
Hope this helps :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy