Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How can you tell if you have Gangrene in a toenail that is hurt?
ok went to doctor and my toe nail is going to fall off , but it is traped of blood , and stinks bad and is white and blue and just ...

Im so scared someone help me!?
okay my dad has been complaining about a pain in his foot. I just herd my mom say omg what if you have a blood clot! im so scared. can you die from a bloodclot? what are they. im crying so hard right ...

How do i get rid of cubital tunnel syndrome?
Its on my left hand on my pinky only

I can move my pinky like normal

it can feel stuff but still has that little numb feeling in it

What can i do to treat this w/o ...

I hav a lower back pain...i need help??
i dn knw y i m havin lower bakm pain..sum frnds of mine tell me dat its due to sudden increase in height..is it true??...

Why do bruises turn different colors?
Like green or blue or purple....

Where can I buy crutches? I need some for my ankle because me doctor won't give me any.. =(?

Does this sound right to you?
OK, so I was at cheer practice two nights ago and a girl landed on my right knee from being thrown in the air. I hyper-extended it and i think broke it. But I went to the doctors today and she didnt ...

My son fell, his arm is hurting him some, it is not swollen or bruised, but he doesn't want to use it, broken?

How bad does it hurt when u break a bone?
either the arm or the ...

My eye was hurting all day yesterday..now its swollen?
i could barly sleep last night because it kept crying. and when i woke up it was swollen and i couldnt open it... its really red.. ive been useing a warm rag on it and useing some eye drops and also ...

HOw do you prefere do die?
Hoping for Yall to live till the end of time!! but, think of the day ,what is gonna be your final day!!!
if you could choose the way it ends at the last moment..,what would you ?
how ...

My brother just fell off my garage and cannot move..what should i do ?
i dont know what he was doing up there but hes just laying there and his leg looks backwards (weird)
Additional Details
why would you people think im lieing..and btw i did video cam it. ...

I partially dislocated my elbow but my doctor says 6 weeks after 3 weeks i think it is way too long?
I think he is trying to just cover his butt. I can already get back shooting hoops. I have full range of motion and it isn't as strong but it's getting there? Can I take my chances or ...

What's the fastest way to get rid of a buise?
i slipped on the ice, fell on my hip and now have an ugly bruise! i had to call 911 for the O2 from laughing so hard!! =D...

What sort of a settlement should you ask for when the pharmacy blinds you for 2 weeks with the wrong drug?
My doctor gave me a prescription for pilocarpine which had to be filled at a specialty pharmacy that does titrations.Though the prescription was typed, the pharmacist got the drug mixed up with ...

What amount can I expect to receive as a settlement for the accident I was involved in?
What amount can I expect to receive as a settlement for the accident I was involved in? The accident occurred in Pennsylvania. About 11 months ago I was "T" Boned by a tractor trailer in my ...

Advice greatly needed?
and no smart a* answers please. ok i was leaving to go get into my moms car to leave for school and i opened the passenger car door. and i stepped back cause my mom has an suv and its a little ...

If someone is shot with an arrow, should you try to remove the arrow before taking them to a doctor or?
is it best to leave the arrow in and let the doctor remove it? It seems like it would hurt worse and cause worse damage pulling the arrow out than it did when the arrow entered the flesh....

Will it heal?
2 years ago i was carrying a porcelein bowl up a set of concrete steps when i fell and cut my ring finger.
I had 4 (i think) stitches and it healed into a neat scar.
However, since it ...

What is the most commonly asked question on yahoo answers?
Just wondering (=...

<akshun'k
How long does it take for a person to get out of coma?
my friend was hit in the head.He was in one of the coaches of one of the seven trains when the serial blasts took place in mumbai trains recently.I have'nt seen him but his father told me he's in coma...will he be back to normal?is it really undetermineable?
professional answers would be gr8.....and also the ones with personal experiences
Additional Details
my freind has expired .Its no longer useful answering this question.Thank you.

captmhunt
It depends on the reason for being in a coma in the first place. Also, it depends on him and his ability to recover... there are no guarantees with head injuries.

I am truly sorry for you... I hope everything works out OK.

***____ //_ &#92;&#92;_____***
Rating
depends some times 2 weeks some times 6 months , i have red in some news paper there was a guy who was in coma for 10 yearz

wanda.farmer3
Rating
You really have to keep in touch with his father. There is now way of knowing anything. Sometimes the coma is short and they do get back to normal. But not always. Go and see your friend and talk to him. I have heard that hearing familar voices helps to wake them up faster. While you are there try talking to the doctors. They may not be able to tell you much unless you get the father to give them permission.

I wish the best of luck and pray that he recovers soon.

heehawfromall
Rating
THE TIME VARIES CASE TO CASE

THE BODY IS A TEMPLE FOR THE SOUL.

THE SOUL STAYS IN BODY; NEAR BODY TO EXPERIENCE THIS WORLD.

PROLONGED
DEPRIVATION OF SENSES
RESULTS IN "OUT OF BODY" EXPERIENCES THAT MANY COMA VCITIMS REPORT. SOULS ARE IMMORTAL LIFE WILL FIND A WAY TO LIVE

cykotik_manyakis
Rating
it depends..nobody can say how long will it take for a person to get out of coma..

Rating
No one can answer this question. It can take a couple of minutes to NEVER. There have been cases of people in a coma for 15-20 years, and all of a sudden snap out of it.

lasespiritus
it's very hard to predict...some people come out of comas, others never do. i'm sorry to hear about your friend.

chopper
Rating
Its been known for a person to be in coma for five minutes at one end of the scale and at the other end Five years is possible

Rail
Rating
I had a friend that was in a car wreck and a spare tire hit him in the head he was in a coma for 5 days and expired......however I knew of another person in a coma who awoke after 11 days and was basically fine within 6 months.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy