Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I need a broken leg plz help?
don't even waste ur time telling me I'm crazy and crap!
if u do i will come after u!
just tell me how i can break an ankle or knee?
and get crutches!
i need this help!<...

Is this sanitary?
My boyfriend and his friend were playing with knives when they were high/drunk (he didn't really explain it he just told me never drink or smoke) and his friend stabbed him on accident and he ...

Right now my chin is bleeding. What should I do ? ***PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATLY :( ***?
Forgetting I had the scissors in my hand I just put my head on my hand and now the is blood dripping all over my clothes , I dont have any plasters. I am pressing a Tea Towel over the cut and the ...

I am in desperate need of breaking an ankle. its just because i want the crutches!! ?
NO ANSWERS TELLING ME I SHOULDNT CUZ I AM......realistic answers plzz thx

Cracked or bruised ribs? please help?...?
about an hour ago i fell into a long and rather deep hole in the road, i landed on the side of my left arm and ribs, theres some small swelling but it is really painful to move my upperbody, laugh or ...

Torn knee cartilage, still in pain?
I tore the cartilage in my left knee about 5 months ago and after 5 months of quad exercises (physio recommended) but I can't see or feel any healing I still get a lot of weakness and aching ...

Is this serious? I can't feel my toes after wearing extremely high heels 2 nights in a row....?
They were very high heels....but my toes don't actually hurt...they are numb, like when you get a dead arm after cutting off the circulation.......Is it temporary nerve damage? Or circulatory ...

Does anyone know any places on the body that can be hit causing someone to black out?
I said "black out", I do not want to kill anyone. I just want to be able to protect myself....

Help bruise?
About 3-4 wks ago i fell over in my kitchen on to a concreate floor and landed on my knee. Ive still got a big purple bruise on top of a egg shape lump jst below my knee.

My mum thinks i ...

How can i make my wrist to look as if i cut it?
i want to scare ppl nd show dem a fake cut which i want to make it look kinda real...i tried glue with different inks but it oesnt work too good so what should i use plz help me THANX!...

I happen to get a cut on my..............?
ok this is hard for me to type but i was making love to my wife in the beach and i happen to get a cut idk how maybe from the sand but i have alot of question:
1)i heard pee is good for cuts is ...

OLD PEOPLE!!! with mobility problems...?
Is this natures way of telling you, you should have popped your clogs years ago?...

Why there is an increased white blood cell in stab wound injury?

If a man went into the hospital for foot surgery and died, should an investigation be done?

How do you know if your foot is broken?
i knw if ur bone is sticking up or wateve but hopw else?...

I cant put pressure on my right wrist. what should i do?
for example i cant do push ups any more because my wrist hurts too much when i put pressure on it. what should i do?
i hurt it a while back when i tried to pick up something and my wrist just ...

Whats the worst injury you've ever had?
Mine is when I was carving a pumpkin and it slipped into my pinkie and cut a tendon. I needed surgery and about 5 months of physical hand therapy....

My foot is sore, is it broken?
It's sore when I put pressure on the top of my foot, the metatarsal bit I think, I can still walk and it's not swollen but it's been painful the last couple of days. Anyone know what ...

What's good to help heal a bruise?
I fell off some rocks today while fishing. Dumb thing, I know, but it's sore and ugly(on my bum).
Additional Details
I caught the biggest black and blue anyone has ever seen, no ...

I have had real bad pains in my belly and i dont know what it is?
it really hurts

and i can hardly ...

la bamba
How do you know if you broke your toe?
Yesterday when i was getting up from the computer chair I hit my big toe on the monitor

and it hurt like heck. but it went away.
then when I walked it started hurting. and If i like bend it it hurts like heck again.

Is it broken?

kjay_39
Usually the toe goes numb immediately after the "hit", then a few minutes later it HURTS bad, throbbing pain, and the bruise starts entering the picture, and you can not bend it.
After that, it just hurts and the color is dark blue/purple.
Then murphy's law kicks in and you will bump your broken toe on everything around. lol
:-)

purple
Rating
I have broken my little toe by stubbing it on the kitchen table leg then 3 months later broke my other little toe by stubbing it on my husbands tennis show (size 13). Both times I KNEW it was broken = instant swelling, pain with movement, dis-coloration. A doctors visit with x-ray will result with a "buddy" taping of the toes. (Something YOU can do at home with out the aid of a medical person) In my case I have a blood problem resulting with mega bleeding = bruising. The past 7 years I have broken: toes-2 times, fingers-4 times.(No, I'm not a klutz) I now get an anti-inflammatory injection which greatly helps reduce the swelling/ pain level when something fractures.

organizeddivas
Rating
Chances are it is not broken. It is probably very badly bruised. If it was broken it would be VERY swollen and you would have bruising all over your toe, the top of your foot and under your foot near that toe. It is harder to break a toe than you think. Someone dropped a steel chair on my big toe and thankfully it wasn't broken, but it hurt for a couple of weeks!

Read My Lips
Rating
You dont really, and if u have theres nothing anybody can do about it.

You break your toe like i think it was an average of 6/7 times a year without knowing!

reader
Rating
its broken if it continually hurts, you may want to check it out just in case

jackie_jabar
I have a broken to now and the only way to tell is to have an xray of the toe. There is really not much that the doctors do for broken toes except in some cases they will tape the toe.

polkadot_lvr
Rating
uhm no. lol u wouldent b able to walk
i broke my big toe by jumping in sand n it bent back all the way.
lmao i got my toe stuck in the printer b4 but it dident break, it hurt like h*ll but it dident break. lol

Geri D
i dont think so. but just try to keep off it. AND stop bending it

Sweet Pea
Rating
You could not bend or move around your big toe if it was broken. It may just need time to heal. If it does not get any better soon go to your doctor.

Nikolai
I've actually had my toe broken before by having it kicked. In most cases a break will cause swelling and discoloration beyond that of a normal bruise because while a bruise is only discolored where it hurts a break will make the whole toe discolored in many cases because of fluid build up. Also compare it to the same toe on your other foot. Is it crooked or bent in a different way? The best way to decide of you need to go to the doctor is wait about a week. Keep some ice on your toe and try to keep it elevated as much as possible and avoid walking on it. If after a week or so it's still swollen and painful I would recommend getting an X-ray

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy