Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Help me plz i am daing 2day?
I am dying, I have a butterfly in my ear and my toe nails are falling off. My skin is turning orange with a hint of pink and my tounge LEIK TTLY A SPLODED!

And my eye feels like it's ...

I cannot look at anyone in their eyes.... help?
i can't look at anyone in their eyes. i had surgery on my eye a couple of months ago, and it still hasnt healed, so it left me with this unsightly bruising under my eye. i look deformed....

How can i tell if my pinky is broken or just stubbed and how can i help it from hurting?????
plz help it hurts so ...

Legal medical question, can you answer? See below.?
A student in our school has just had an operation to correct a defect in his lower leg and ankle (he has hemiplegia) and that part is currently wired and bolted into a frame that will be adjusted ...

How to tell a girl you dont like her without pissing her off..?
My Best friend's sister likes me but im not attracted what so ever..How can you tell her you dont like without pissing her off or my friend?...

I think i've injured my back, should i go to the doctor???
My back has been hurting very bad lately. I can't lay straight on my back,it makes my legs go numb so i have to lay on my side,even when i sit they go numb. And when i bend over it catches and ...

How long will my cat live now he's just skin and bones?
My cat is 17/18 years old. Its is skin and bones and weighs only a few pounds. He is healthy and happy, jumps up and makes happy (and unhappy) noises. His last blood test showed healthy results one ...

I just got told i have a very large herniated disc which compresses the spinal cord, what would you do next?

How do you know when a cut needs stiches?
I busted the skin above my eyebrow open and it is about a 1" cut along my forehead. How do I know if I should go to the doctor and get stiches?...

Anti-inflammtories(motrin... aleve etc...?
Generally speaking, do these drugs actually help (heal) whatever problem you are experiencing or simply masking (the symptoms) it?...

Can smoking cigarrettes hurt/slow the bodies ability to heal broken bones?

Broken collar bone or just hurt? Soccer injury....?
I'm one of a few girls to play soccer on our team and I'm one of our team captains. I took a pretty hard hit the other day by one of the guys on the other team and landed directly on my ...

I have a shard of glass in my foot that is deep enough so that I cant see it...what should i do?
Its grown a callus over it!! Help!
Additional Details
See the thing is that when I press it it does not hurt, it only hurts sometimes...so I feel somewhat sillyy because sometimes it ...

Right, Iv'e had enough of your belly aching, What do you want to do?
I suppose that your going back to your mothers?...

What should I do about my shoulder?
I have had problems with my shoulder for over a year. Sometimes the pain is so bad that I am sick. Although I have been diagnosed with ulcers because I was being sick with blood (had a gastroscopy ...

What is the best medicine to take for strained or pulled lower back muscles?
Can you even get muscle relaxants over the counter. Its not serious enough pain to go to the doctor. What are good anti inflammatory medicines?...

I received a broken ankle in a car accident on Aug. 11. I am wondering if i will be able to wear heels again?
I have been doing what I was told by my doctor to keep my weight off of it but I was in a splint for 8 weeks and I have been in cast for almost 2 weeks and now I am being told that I might have to ...

A missing finger, or toe..?
which would you rather lose?...

My ear is not working beacuse water went in it!!?
While i was taking bath!
Please help!I cannot afford a doctor, someone told me it will get well if you use basic ear drops??
Is it possible???
I feel some thing ringing indside the air(...

Can breaking a bone cause arthritis?

leader_of_zion
How do you know if you've pulled a muscle?
my calf is hurting so much and has been since this drill in rugby the other day, and ive stretched it and massaged it. i'm not sure if its pulled or something.

veronicamars
Rating
if its pulled it will hurt really bad for days. it also could just be sore and cramped up. try potassium. it helps really good for leg cramps. so does walking on it and stretching it out.

TIffany
probably a bit strained. Keep it rested and iced/heated. It usually feels really tight and achy if you touch it.

Meg
Yep, sounds like you pulled it. Try to rest and stretch it gently as much as you can, and if the pain is obnoxious, taking an anti-inflammatory (like ibuprofen/Motrin or aspirin) should help. You can also try ice packs or heat, too. But mostly what will make it feel better is rest and time. Make sure you do a little stretching before practice next time!

PromTime.com
Rating
check out this site, it has the info your looking for

http://saveyourself.ca/tutorials/muscle-strain.php

Samantha
Rating
Your probably have what is called a trigger point.. which is in other words most people know a knot. The calf muscles are one of the most common for it because we use it so much. It is hard to get it out by yourself and especially when you don't know what you are doing but what you can do is massage it and run your thumb over the muscles slowly until you feel maybe a bump or something in your skin. Kind of like a bubble. Then slowly press down. It will hurt really bad but what you want to do is breath through your nose and out your mouth slowly and repeatedly. That will take it out some. But if you don't feel comfortable doing that. Have a massage do it that specialzies in trigger point therapy. ok good luck.. if you have any other questions about it you can email me...

Angela B
yea, probably. But pulled mus r common and only need pampering 2 fix.....BUT b careful...because Any pain should b looked at by a doc.

HEYYEAH!
i think u pulled it

Mandy
sounds like you did. but don't worry, it will go away in less than a week. a pulled muscle heals fast and makes it stronger than before!!! at least that's what the gym teacher says...

kpolselli@sbcglobal.net
Probably a pulled muscle. Did you feel it when it happened? Was it real sudden? If you tore it, you may see a bruise - maybe just a tiny bruise if the tear is deep and minor. Be real careful with it, ice it, massage it if that makes it feel better. Whatever you do, baby it & think carefully before doing what you were doing when the injury occurred. Give it time to heal before you go back to that activity.

I was doing lunges & got sloppy & tore a muscle deep in my inner thigh. The pain felt like something had snapped - like when a rubber band is stretched far enough to break. Wow! Then a day or two later, the tiniest bruise came up. I just didn't do lunges til it healed & learned never to be sloppy with workingout - but I continued to do most of the rest of my work out with no problem.

Hope your calf feels better soon!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, April 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy