Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Cut that won't heal?
My dad has a cut on his leg that he got from running into a brick. It really pink around the cut. It won't heal and its been a couple weeks. We've been putting an antibiotic on it and we ...

OMG hELP!!!!!?
I was walking down my stairs and then my cat came running up the stairs and I stepped on his paw by accident!! Now he isn't walking right and he keeps making a mourning sound. His paw was ...

Anyone else irritated by the 'Flash' adverts?
I don't know about you, but I find the recent addition of the large adverts on 'Answers' pages a bit of a pain. I am going on holiday for 2 weeks so I will catch any answers when I get ...

Okay so my shoulder has been twitching for about 3 days now. What is wrong?

Additional Details
I haven't worked out in quite some time. I don't have any kind of insurance? You know how your eyelid sometimes jumps, this is what I mean by twitching but ...

Can someone please help with what is wrong with my foot? There are pics for you to see?
http://i23.photobucket.c
http://i23.photobucket.c
http://i23.photobucket.c...

Why put something cold on a bump?

I sneezed and a horrible pain hit my anus area?
I do have some tears on my anus from hard BM. However, I never experienced a pain like this? It was sharp, and only lasted for 2 minutes, at most. Now, I am fine again. Anyone have any idea what this ...

Sudden neck and back pain after coming back from a job interview!?
about 2 hours ago i got in from a job interview which i was fairly nervous about. just as i got home i started getting pains in the side of my neck and left shoulder, the top of my back also feels ...

My ankle hurts from jogging?
my right ankle hurts since a couple of weeks due to running/jogging--I think because my sport shoes were getting a little old. I bought a new pair, but haven't used them yet, because my ankle ...

Please can someone identify my foot problem?
3 weeks ago I woke up and could not put my foot flat on the floor. There was pain along the right foot running from the outside of the foot (small toe side) to the ankle and up the heel. I caried out ...

Stabbed myself in the thumb accidentally, weird pain with it?
I was dishwashing at home and a knife i was washing slipped out of my hand as i went to catch it the blade landed pointing straight down into my thumb. It didn't go deep and didn't bleed ...

Yall, my brother cut himself with a knife, ANYONE KNOW HOW TO stop the bleeding?
(quickly)...

It still hurts, im worried, help?
its a long story but i had it in the rear sun morning and it still hurts! is something wrong or is this ...

Should I be concerned about swelling and discomfort in both of my calves?
It came on rather suddenly, and it's stiff and uncomfortable to walk....

Was i being childish?
I was playing 5 a sides tonight, a guy in the other team had the ball at the boards and had his back to me so i tried to get round and get the ball and he full on elbowed me in the nose, it was agony,...

What should I do about my ear?
Recently, I was wearing a strong magnetic earing, which caused some of my skin to peel off and turn flaky and a bit scabby. I removed this and had a slight dent in my ear lobe. Now, I have left it ...

I accidentally burnt myself while i was ironing the shirt what can i do to avoid having the burnt scar??

I was shot last night by a stray bullet. I don' t have health insurance. Help????
It's in my leg. It's not bleeding now, but it hurts. Will it heal around the bullet and leave a little hole? Should I do surgery myself? Damn it hurts....

How can I stop my cast itching.?
It`s from the knee down....

What to do?
I have hurt my right foot on soccer playing last week...Its wrist has been sprained... I can't move it easy... Also i feel the pain in all my step on wolking... What am i supposed to do now?...

Manny
How do i stop my foot from bleeding?
i stepped on a piece of glass.

Twistedtweedy
APPLY DIRECT PRESSURE TO THE CUT AND HOLD FOR A FEW MINUTES. IF THE BLEEDING DOES NOT STOP, YOU MAY NEED STITCHES WHICH OF COURSE WILL REQUIRE ANOTHER QUESTION OF HOW DO I MAKE HOME MADE STITCHES VERSES GOING TO THE HOSPITAL...

Germacidal
Rating
Apply pressure and elevate above heart level.

tweets
Rating
spray a little deo on it and ut a bandaid simple!!

ramesh vishvas
sink in the ice,when bleedin stops keep it raising by placing it on table/chair/stool and u ur self sitting on the floor.

anissia
elevate annd apply pressure,wrap it tightly from the toes up,to help circulation,if it doesnt stop go get stitches. feet are hard to stop bleeding

medhruv
Rating
Remove the glass, clean the wound with luke warm water. Get a Band-Aid and stick it over the wound.

Dont Apply any direct pressure on the would, rest your leg on a couch or foot stool to reduce the strain on the leg.

boyang
put ice on it so the blood clots and the bleeding stops... then seek medical help... do it now please

grayxenon
go to a hospital and have your legs check for fragments...

kelly9588@sbcglobal.net
Rating
well, i would say.... put a band-aid on it!

john_killebrew
Rating
ice water

Hugh G. Reckshyn
direct pressure, atleast the glass is out, otherwise it wouldnt be bleeding

Rumpelstiltskin
Rating
put some pressure on it, and when it stops bleeding wash it, wrap it up in some badage and then leave it alone till the cut heals..... or just go to the hospital, though they'll prob just do the same thing to it

steve miller
Rating
Take a belt and put it loosely around your leg about mid calf. Now put a stick (something like a piece of a broomstick) under the belt. Twist the stick until the bleeding stops. Leave it on for a few hours. This is called a tourniquet. P.S. this will cause the leg below the belt to die.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy