Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Underneath my left eye you can see it beating!! help!!?
and when i touch it , i can feel a pulse and its scaring me!! it looks like a twitch, but its not, its like a beating vein! and its noticable!! please help!! im so freaked out!!
Additional D...

Is it bad if i get hit in the head everyday?
Well I'm 14 years old and i get hit in the head pretty much everyday. I get hit in the head because my sister hits me every day. And HARD too. She is 16 years old and hits really hard.My mom ...

What is the worst injury you have ever had and how did it happen??
and don't say a broken heart!...

I woke up with a scratch on my arm?
I have no idea why. I have this big gash on my arm and i can't figure out what it's from. I didn't have a dream last night either... and I don't think I scratched myself. Does ...

Is you second toe longer than your first toe?

What is it called? Please help!?
When you brake a leg or legs, and doctor gives you those two things, that you have to walk with, what is it called?
Thanks!...

Do you think you would die if?
you recieved all the injuries you ever sustained at once?...

I hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen?
i hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen. I am not sure if I can still use some ice bacause this happened over 24 hrs ago. any ideas?...

Can you die from any internal bleeding? this is important..?
My boyfriend went to the doctor the other day because they said that they found protien in his urine and he may have internal bleeding. He went back today and it was positive that he does have ...

What is the worst injury that you have ever suffered and how did you do it??????????????

I got bit by a dog. What are some of the symptoms I might have if the dog has rabies.?

What happens when you swallow a quarter?

Additional Details
For those of you wondering ,it was'nt me, it was my boyfriend,his friend thought it would be funny to put it perfectly on top of his beer bottle,and he ...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH Me!!??
I was in class and we were working on a class play when i was pushed and i hit my head HARD on the cement floor. I went home after that and i feel: REALLY tired, its hard to walk straight and, i am ...

Finger help!?
This Friday, I had got my right middle and ring fingers caught in the part of the garage door that bends, I got it treated immeadeatly, but I still have little little purple-ish pink marks on my ...

My bruise doesn't hurt!!!?
I have a bruise on the very bottom of my thumb and it doesn't hurt at all! I touch it and even rub it but it doesn't hurt. And yes it's a bruise because it's purple....

Whats wrong with me??sick?
jan 2nd my throat started acting up, it only hurt on my left side to swallow. i managed the pain and would spray cepacol and take ibuprofen then i would feel better.got but on jan 4th it got worse. ...

I have a small burn on my leg from a motorbike exhaust pipe which has now blistered.should i pop the blister ?

Red Srcatches on my husband's back. He said he got those from working out or he cheated on me? Please help!
Hi,

This happened last night that I happened to see scratches on my husband's back (I did take 3 pictures of the scratches). The moment I saw those red scratches on his back, I was ...

Don't say I'm stupid........?
because I really want to break my arm! I've got a perfectly good reason to but I can't say why!!! Could someone please give me an idea?!!...

How come people don't type the full word?
What I mean is; people using the shortcuts of words/phrases. For example, u, lol, ppl any1, r etc. I just want to know why people are lazy when they type.
Additional Details
I put it in ...

shaelrcrk
How do i know if my hand is broken?
it hurts, i cant move it very well, its very swollen but i didnt hear a crack when it happened
Additional Details
im at school and i hurt it last night

Jenn
X-RAY

clutzmuch276
Rating
you won't be able to wiggle your fingers

soxmattdaniels
go to the docter, but you can also tell by looking at your bone in your hand. If it looks funny its broke.

[Elusive]
if it's broken, you won't be able to move it at all. maybe it's a fracture, going to the doctor is the best. =]

jocey g
Rating
go to your doctor or the emergnancy room, the longer you wait the harder it can be to set the bone and have it like normal if it is broken. Its pretty wierd that you think its broken and yet you are typing to find out if it is or not. if it were broke youd be in a lot of pain. come on if your hurt what are you doing looking at this go to the doctor, then next to to the head doctor

spartenslayer
if it hurts

Brandy B
See a doctor for an x-ray.

Or find someone with some x-ray glasses and ask them to look for you. :)

In the meantime, take some tylenol for the pain and ice it for the swelling.

au10tic
Rating
The only way you'll really know is to get an X-Ray

neicygreeneyes2
Usually it will turn black and blue , be really swollen and you would be in some serious pain.. you wont be able to move it at all.. Good luck , get to the dr. what a time of year to have to have a cast.. Sorry.

Kobe
Rating
go to the ER

scott t
Rating
Go to the doctor

Bdub
No idea, see a doctor, also I have heard that you can't move it if it is broken

Link , Padawan of Yoda
I would simply reccomend you go to the doctors.

I have broken bones in my left hand at least 3 times, I never once heard a defining crack. Someone said earlier you wont be able to move it, that entirely depends on the individual break and your muscle structure. A break in your hand will normally swell, but wont come out in bruising for a couple of days.

kj
Rating
Not hearing it snap doesn't mean anything. You really need to get it x-rayed to know for sure. Put an ice-pack on it to get the swelling down, then go in to a local doc-in-a-box (Prima Care, or Care Now, etc)

jdecorse25
Rating
You need to get some ice on it and go to the doctors. If you can still move your fingers that's a good sign, however it could still be broken, it would be a clean break. A break but the bones are still in place. You wouldn't need to hear a crack either. You need to go to the doctors.

cliffie
put ice on it for the swelling, it may hurt like heck and not be anything but a sprain. it should be wrapped and to be sure go have a ex-ray to make sure you didnt break it....

smartypants909
Does the word x ray ring a bell?

god knows and sees else Yahoo
Check each part of the hand, one by one, wrist, fingers-center of the hand. Use Ice, got to a doctor.

Atila a
Rating
show X-Ray document Film

♥Stang Girl♥
go to the doctors so they can x-ray it:) good luck.

bballerbrit
Rating
cause u cant move it or just go to the docters

the_real_yoda
Rating
go take an x-ray

Cochy
You absolutely need to go to the doctor when something like that happens. If it is broken and you don't go, you can cripple your hand. I have sprained my ankle twice... one of which was really bad. It was worse than a break. I had to do physical therapy for 2 months to get it back into shape and was in crutches for over a month. If you have a general practitioner, call that person. :) Good luck! Hope your hand is ok. I wouldn't wait any longer... go asap!

Just_gone
Rating
Xray.

bubblegum
Rating
its probably broken. go to the doctor and get an x-ray.

candy
Sounds like it may be broken go to A and E and get it checked out be sensible!

venus8926
Ice it and go see a doctor.

Cheryl W
Go to the doctor.

Patti S
You'll know if you can't stand for anyone to touch it. And it swells up. Pain constantly going through your hand.

Kymimom
Rating
Sounds like you need to at least get some ice on it immediately to reduce the swelling.
You don't need to "hear a crack" to indicate it's broken.
Breaks can be a hairline fracture or a compression fracture.
I'm sure you will hear this over and over in the responses...
but
Go and get it X-rayed- then you will know
Your talking about your hand...kinda essential for daily life

beside if it is broken do you want to have it get infected, become deformed and then have to type with a stump!!!

stick man
Oh, Go to the Doctor. I fell on my hand once and swore it was broken, the x-ray showed no break. The Dr conceded it could be a hairline fracture. It hurt like hell for days. Put some ice on it at least. Good Luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.434
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy