Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

What's the fastest way to get rid of a buise?
i slipped on the ice, fell on my hip and now have an ugly bruise! i had to call 911 for the O2 from laughing so hard!! =D...

What sort of a settlement should you ask for when the pharmacy blinds you for 2 weeks with the wrong drug?
My doctor gave me a prescription for pilocarpine which had to be filled at a specialty pharmacy that does titrations.Though the prescription was typed, the pharmacist got the drug mixed up with ...

What amount can I expect to receive as a settlement for the accident I was involved in?
What amount can I expect to receive as a settlement for the accident I was involved in? The accident occurred in Pennsylvania. About 11 months ago I was "T" Boned by a tractor trailer in my ...

Advice greatly needed?
and no smart a* answers please. ok i was leaving to go get into my moms car to leave for school and i opened the passenger car door. and i stepped back cause my mom has an suv and its a little ...

If someone is shot with an arrow, should you try to remove the arrow before taking them to a doctor or?
is it best to leave the arrow in and let the doctor remove it? It seems like it would hurt worse and cause worse damage pulling the arrow out than it did when the arrow entered the flesh....

Will it heal?
2 years ago i was carrying a porcelein bowl up a set of concrete steps when i fell and cut my ring finger.
I had 4 (i think) stitches and it healed into a neat scar.
However, since it ...

What is the most commonly asked question on yahoo answers?
Just wondering (=...

My eye fell out,what do I do?
HELP...

What should i do for my ankle?
ok so i twisted my ankle and it was last month its not swelling or nothing but it hurts when i move it gto yhe side ea littile what should i ...

I got a little burnt and the water lumpy thing just broke?
ok well I accidently touched this hot thing on the motorbike and got a patch of skin was burnt. then this lumpy thing came back, I know that normally I should try to keep it from breaking then it...

How can I keep a blind 12 year old boy from getting bored?
This little boy has tumors in the brain, he can not have more surgery, everything that can be done has been done. He is now somewhat pain free but I have no idea how to entertain him. Please help!...

Hit in car accident a month ago.Now have back pain, headaches, muscles stiff and flinching.Do i need a doctor?

Xray showed normal but could the bones have become misaligned over a months time?

now also have arthiritis symptoms.

will all this heal over time?

can a doctor ...

I fell down my steps this morning and now there's something white poking through my skin...is it a bone?

My mom pass two yrs.ago. my pain is just as severe as it was then. will it ever go away? it hurts so much!!!?
she died of cancer two weeks after her 66 birthday. it was terrible just waching her die while i sat there. i could't do anything for her. we were best friends. my saturdays were spent with her. ...

My lump on head?
i banged my head on the wall and i have a huge lump i have been told u canot sleep when you have a lump on ur head i dont know why ??? how can i get rid of it quickly i have tried ice. it has ...

Is my little toe broken?
My little toe hurts pretty bad. I can slightly move it and I manage to walk on it because I dont want to go the the E.R. tonight. Does it sound broke? it has been hurting for two days. it is not ...

Head injury?
Back in june i fell down a flight of staires head first...i didnt think anything off my head being hurt because i had seperated my shoulder and thats alll i could think about. but once that healed i ...

Help me plz?
hi im 14 and for the last 3 months ive been having aches ( pains ) in the back of my neck ( spinal bit ).
whenever i move my ear down to my shoulder my neck clicks and i know for a fact its not ...

Pain starting in leg 3 weeks after a bad bruise?
Fell and hit shin bone in 2 places. Normal pain at the time and a few day after but after 3 weeks I started having pain that feels like a bad bruise on the whole length of the front and bottom half ...

If you tear or strain your MCL or ACL in your knee, is it normal to be pain free, but have an unstable knee?
i recently had a fall and i am scheduled for an mri on my knee, the doc thinks its a torn acl but it doesn't hurt, its just unstable.
Additional Details
i had pain for the first 2 ...

Anh K√ća
How do i get rid of cubital tunnel syndrome?
Its on my left hand on my pinky only

I can move my pinky like normal

it can feel stuff but still has that little numb feeling in it

What can i do to treat this w/o going to the doctors or having surgery because im freakin scared to get surgery.

What can i do to treat it and what can i do to prevent it?

does this mean i cant workout or do normal stuff anymore?

Please give me some good information

no silly answers, u wanna fcuk around go do it in the entertainment section.
Additional Details
no it aint carpal w/e syndrome

its cubital try googling it

dbzkid13
Rating
probably stop playing video games

Spunkitty B
I think you mean carpial tunnel syndrome and it doesn't usuall affect the pinkies.

NICOLE
Rating
surgery

Califrich
Rating
I think you mean carpal tunnel syndrome, right?

mrcricket1932
The stress of wrist usage often allows one or more of the little bones of the wrist to become a bit out of place... most cases of carpal tunnel syndrome respond to the correction of that displacement.. about the only professional who would consider this method would be your local chiropractor. A very simple and rapid procedure.. non painful and rather pleasing sensation when completed.

n317537
The only thing I can think of is try not to use it very much. I worked in a poultry processing plant for awhile and the circulation in my hands started to get bad. I changed jobs and after a few years they got okay.

Sorry, I thought you meant carpal.

tysavage2001
Rating
If you mean Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (?) It is rare that you would need surgery. The doctor just gave me some hand braces to wear at night while I sleep .. keeps your fingers and thumb in one place and gives your wrists a change to rest. Don't worry about surgery. It is not that common. Good luck ! :)

Mad Roy
Rating
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) helps carpal tunnel syndrome. See Dr Whitaker's Guide to Natural Healing (available from Alibris.com) for advice on that condition. What applie to carpal may well work for cubital.
Also read The Aspirin Alternative for other interesting ideas on the natural treatment of painful conditions. Curcumin and Bromalein caps or tablets may give some relief. Monavie juice often helps people with painful inflammatory conditions.

‚ô•Cheshire Cat‚ô•
The early symptoms of cubital tunnel syndrome usually respond to stopping the activity that is causing the symptoms. The amount of time you perform tasks that require repeated bending and straightening of the elbow should be reduced. Take frequent breaks from work- at least five minutes every half an hour. If the symptoms are worse at night because you sleep with your elbow bent, a thin pillow may be wrapped around the elbow to splint the elbow in a straight position.

If the symptoms fail to respond to activity modifications and an elbow splint, surgery may be required to stop progression of damage to the ulnar nerve. The operation moves the ulnar nerve from behind the medial epicondyle to the front of the medial epicondyle. This gives the nerve some slack and removes the stretching of the nerve.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy