Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Does pain stop you functioning?
I've been hit in the face, and kicked in the last 24hrs, yet the cut on my thumb is causing me the most pain and irritation. What pain stops you?...

Help!!!!!!! I fell into a ring of fire. OWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

IN grown toe nail ? hurts ..x ?
went to the doctor today and they said i had an ingrown toe nail [on my big toe]] it hurts really bad! what will they do in the next appoitment i go to?
will they rip my nail or or just cut the ...

How can i break my arm?
Im not doing it for attention!!! Im 13 and i really really wanna break it....

Do you know what this could be?
for the last couple of days i have had a vibration feeling in my right thigh, it doesn't hurt in any way and im not worried about it but it would be nice to know what it is if you know!...

When was the last time you got a leg over.?

I have an infected cut, what do I do?
I fell the other day and cut my wrist on a rock. It's all infected looking now. What should I do? I am keeping it clean, putting neosporin on it, and keeping it bandaged. It's still ...

How do I heal painfull feet after a 8 mile walk?

The top of my bottom crack is really sore its hard to sit down?
this has happend before and i dont know why. its realy stinging. it feels like its cut or split. this is accually a serious question. AND NO, i havnt been having "back door romance"...

I just burned all my fingers of my left hand while I tried to clean the stove. Easiest way to soothe the pain?
Tried to clean the stove, and by the time I picked up the grill it was so hot that I my hand was numb and then the pain tore through my fingers. I've got white blisters all over. It feels good ...

Hellp! I think that i may need to go to the docter!!?
I have had a bb from a bb gun in my foot for about 8 years and i was wondering if i may need to have it removed or sumthing! Is it lethal or does it do anything? should i go to the docter or should i ...

Broken hand!!!!?
I was getting in my car and someone shut the door on my fingers!!! ~It's quite bad and i really need medical advice!!! Can someone please help?
Additional Details
I've already ...

Have you ever got an injury doing something daft?
I have broken fingers on numerous times doing things like falling off a rope swing and slipping after i had my brother pulling me along on my roller boots attached to his bike....

What do you use on a cut so it won't scar?
I have a cut and i don't want it to be a scar.
So help ...

How have you broken your hand or wrist?

Additional Details
and How?...

I hurt my foot and its swollen what do i do?
i drop-ed and tree trunk peace on my foot and now its really sore an swollen and has been for days i have little to know feeling in it what should i be doing for it and should i been on crutches?...

My partner had a fall,5days ago. No broken bones, but he is shivering and feels unwell could this be shock?

My daughter was rushed to hospital last thursday with appendicitis ,?
,she had surgery but they found the appendix was wrapped around her bowel so they stopped her bowel working ,blew it up then after removing appendix they started the bowel up again ,she now has ...

How can i break my right arm? (ten point 4 best answer)?
how can i break my right arm i need to break it before the day after tomorroww any ideas please help any way to break my right ...

Knee pain!! help 10pts!?
Hi,
Since last football season, i have had pretty bad knee pain and im only 16! So i thought after the season it would feel better. I continued to excersize on the off season with low-impact ...

princessxmarisol
How do i get glass out of my foot?
Okay so yesturday i had stepped on a piece of glass and i tried taking it out but it wouldnt come out so i stopped walking and today it started to hurt and i tried it again and it still didnt work and i dont have health insurance and cant afford a hospitial bill any hometips i can use to get it out?

xMuse_chickx
You might have to cut your foot open in the area where the glass is and remove it, use a tweezers. Plus clean it out good with alcohol.

shelleighgirl
Rating
doctor

j c
Rating
Can you afford to get an infection and possibly lose your foot? I didn't think so. Go see a doctor and make payment arrangements! It's worth it to keep your foot! Best wishes!

DaBoy1414
Worry about money later, and your health now. Go to the doctor. If you leave this untreated it could get infected. If the infection goes untreated, you'll lose your foot. (as in complete amputation by doctor)

mandyrosemom
Rating
soak your foot in a warm bath, the water will soften the skin tissue and tweezers should help to remove it. If you have epsom salts, add that to the water.

tlbs101
Somewhere in the area there should be a hospital that accepts indigent patients. While you might not be completely indigent, you still may qualify for care at greatly reduced cost and they will arrange for a payment plan,

These hospitals are usually associated with a State university medical college.

Call the hospitals in the area and ask them where they send indigent patients.

st. nino
stop being stupid! ANY doctor would help you!! just explain situation, to the doctor!!! they are also humans!

duster
get ahold of some one thats not squeemish about feet or blood.have them come over, bring rubber gloves and lots of perixide.

see if the glass can be seen. if not, call for help, cause it's workrd it's self further in there by walking on it.

If it can be seen, then grab a bunch of tweezers and try to work it out to the point, ware the glass can be gotten ahold of.

hadoo_hyder
u can put salt on it and then press it hard it should comeout because i have done it and it worked on my foot

ambassador 4 Christ
This happened to my mom a few times. If you can't afford a doctor, DON'T GO TO THE DOCTOR!!! It's stupid to get into debt for something you can do at home for way less. Soak your foot in epsom salts. I know that sounds painful, but it's not real salt. It's just called that. Then dip some tweezers in hydrogen poroxide, and pull it out. Don't listen to what every one else is saying!! Most people are wimps & it's not that serious!!! I have a doctor friend and I know what I'm talking about. Hope all goes well.

justme
If tweezers don't work you may try scotch tape. I have used it myself and sometimes when it is to little for tweezers to get out because most of hard to find or see the tape attatches to it and pulls it right out.

Hope this helps. If not get a friend's help or go to the doctor.

sandy d
Trying to look at your foot in the first place is a hard job. Ask someone else to look with a flashlight and tweesers. I bet they will have it out in no time.
Another important question? When ws your last
tetnus shot, you might need a buster shot so you don't get lockjaw.

Flava Flave
buddy you might get some serios infection.. go to the doctor

Patsy
well it depends on how big of glass it is. if it is a small piece of glass then i would use tweesers or something. but if it is big i would go to the doctors immediatley (not walking on that foot) and even if u cant afford it i would get it removed because it might save ur life
good luck!

Dollbaby
Rating
Use Hydrogen Perioxide first to wash it, Then with Tiny Tweezers, Remove The Glass, Becarefull tho,
After That, Put on clean socks

subtle_with_design
Rating
Got any good friends? get one of them to come around with some tweezers that have been sterilized in either alcohol or hot water. Get your foot under some good light and get your mate to use a magnifying glass to see if he can get it out. If not, go to your local GP ( Doctor ) it should nt cost you anything.

sharon
Soak it in warm water for a long time. This helps the glass move towards the surface where you can more easily reach it. Be patient. Keep soaking it and don't put weight on it. Eventually, you should be able to pull it out. Use a magnifying glass and a fine needle soaked in antiseptic.

Joseph W
What is more important! Going to a doctor and getting it treated properly, or saving a buck by trying to do it cheaply? If you care about your feet as much as you should, then get a doctor to look at it.

trinitymoonwolf
Rating
Going to a doctor woulld be the best choice. It would be difficult and painful to remove your self but not impossiable.

Hollister Starbucks Abercrombie
Go to the doctor, have a friend or family pay for it. youll get infected. so will your foot.

moo
Rating
I'm with Flava Flave.

crazy_frog462
Rating
If it small enough, use tweezers.

reneem1954_2000
Rating
My son goes to a "free clinic" A vist costs him$5 cause of his income and child support. Also they help with lab test discounts and drugs. check the internet or your yellow pages or ask a local hospital, doctor, or clinic. But I would be afraid of infection or some nerve being cut in the process

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy