Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Can anyone tell me what this might be? 10 points best answer?
so my ankle up to might knee hurt like crazy. my ankle is swollen and feels weird. i know it isnt broken, but i dont know what is wrong with it. i can hardly walk bc it hurts so much....

Is it bad to get sore knees after running?
Is it bad to get sore knees after running?
I ran 3.5 miles yesterday and my knees are sore that it hurts to walk up or down stairs. Does anyone know why and would this problem call for knee ...

Will i need a cast?
i have a hairline ffracture on my tibia. its not very big and doesnt go all the way through. the doctor could barley see it on the xrays.(i went to the ER) they didnt put me in a cast but they ...

Does Laser Eye Surgery Hurt?
I have terrible eye vision and im 20 years old. my glasses are thicker than a two nickle stack together. is it possible for me to get laser eye surgery still. my vision is really bad.
A...

Trying to determine if my hurt hip is a fracture or just a bad bone bruse...help?
i am 16 years old and i was running away from my friend yesterday and he sort of tripped me and i fell very hard on my hip in a parking lot. it hurts very much to walk and i could not lay on either ...

I jamed my finger and its swelling up what can i do to drop the swelling?

I fell off my bike and landed on my left arm outstretched?
it was almost a week ago and my arm still hurts like hell could it be broken cuz i can barely move it at all and i cant feel

but i dont wanna say its broken if it isnt what should ...

Ankle pain?
my ankle always hurts after long times on it. or if im making sharp movements (playing tennis) it stiffens up and hurts for about 1 day at the min and 3 days at the most severe pain. the pain is on ...

Where do the uninsured go for xrays?
i hurt my ankle a few weeks back and never went to the dr to get it checked out. It's still a bit swellen and throbs. All though I can bend it and walk it hurts. I'm wondering if there is a ...

Has your ankle ever been the same after it healed from a sprain?
I sprained my ankle a while ago kickboxing. It took almost 4 weeks to heal. And those 4 weeks were very boring. All i did was care for my ankle. And 4 weeks later I got an X-ray and the doctors ...

Punched in head, kicked in nuts or jump off a building?
You have to choose one of these or lose your life (guys only, for obvious reasons):
1.Punched in head twice w/ no helmet by Mike Tyson on amphetamines
2.Kicked in nuts 3 times, no wearing a ...

Sprained ankle?
I went joging and stepped into a whole and twisted my ankle very badly.When i tried to walk on it i felt something snap or pop in my ankle.
It instantly swoll up and i couldnt put no weight on ...

HELP ME! I broke my foot and I have 3 young children! I need ideas on how to function w/ non weight bearing
I am in a non weight bearing R leg cast. I can't even drive. I have a 3, 4, and 7 year old to take care of! I need to find out what sort of gadgets are out there to help me ie; how to get a ...

Have you ever been knocked out by a sleeper hold or neck chop or nerve pinch? Any details?

I fell down a flight of stairs... here are my symptoms...?
I fell over three days ago. I hit my bottom and my elbow. There is a bruise on my right butt cheek. There has been improvement - the sore muscles are less sore. I can walk regularly, I can sit ...

I hit my head on the pavement last night? (see details)?
me and my buddys were doing something well, stupid. and I fell off the truck and hit the pavement. my head didnt hit first and we wasnt goin fast so it wasnt a hard hit. I didnt knock me out, I still ...

Is there anyway to tell if i broke my toe? i hit it on a table. and it hurts bad,?
I can walk on it, so I though i didnt have a broken toe. cause that would be a obvious sign that it may be broken, but what is making me question is that I cant bend it and it feels numb. I would go ...

Had a fall..any ideas what it could be?
I had a nasty fall up some steps and through a door at my home..yes I know most people fall down steps and out through doors, but anyway I got a bad bruised foot and leg,,5 weeks later bruising is ...

What is Whiplash?

Why does my foot (top and bottom) & toes hurt when it's my ankle i've broken?

h f
How can i treat a bruised muscle on my left wrist area?

Block
Rating
Apply a cold pack or ice bag wrapped in a wet cloth to the area for 20 minutes per hour. Repeat for four consecutive hours. After 48 hours, use local heat for 10 minutes, three times per day to help reabsorb the blood. Give acetaminophen (e.g. Tylenol) or ibuprofen four times per day for pain. Continue for 48 hours if needed. Rest the injured part as much as possible for 48 hours. For pulled muscles, teach the youngster about stretching exercises and strength training.

justasboredasyou
Rating
rub on some Arnica cream for the bruise, and if it hurts when you use your hand, try ibuprofen gel, and maybe a wrist support if its really bad.
if you just want to ease it up a little muscle heat rub (DeepHeat etc) is really good, but you'll smell like a gym bag for a few hours!

WENDY Y W
Ouch that must hurt. If it swells put an ice pack on it, it also eases pain. Try not to use your left wrist so much. Let it heal. At night wear an ace bandage, it'll keep it from moving and from being hit. Hope it gets better. <3 Peace.

ツ jazzy.
aww.

soak it in some lukewarm water with some epson salt.

darkhairedbeauty
put ice so it doesnt swell and the one and only thing you can do is not move it. at alll. especially not in your sleep. maybe a metal bar and some gauze would do the trick. whatever works for you, just keep it STILL. good luck xox

moon
Rating
see a doc, and the prescribed medicine cream will heal or alleviate your bruise. its very effective and my heals after the third application which is on the second day.

jffstl2018
rest, ice 20 minutes on 20 mins off for 24 hours compression wrap it with an ace bandage and elevate it above your heart

theMeganEffect
Cut off your left arm.

No more worries.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy