Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I need help men only !??
I hurt my privates playing rugby, I expected the pain to leave but it's been a week and the pain seems to be getting worse. It feels like it's inside like a tube or something.

P...

Heal cutting scars/cuts faster?
~How can I make the scars go away?
~How can I make the cuts less noticeable?
~If possible, how can I prevent the cuts from scarring?
I have them on my hips, arms, and ankles, if you ...

Hurt my knee at work , heat or ice ?

How can I hide my cuts?
I used to cut myself. I'm trying to stop... but Iam going to an event Friday that requires no sleeves. I have marks still on my arm, and I've been using neosporin to try to heal them faster....

Help! i just got shocked!?
ok so my laptop charger is like kinda broken and has a small small tear.
but i just got shocked

whats the worst that can happen? it was on my wrist but it kinda stings

Whould it be ok to use peroxide on ...?
my toe. about a week ago, i fell & my toenail hit the edge of the step, & popped up my toenail. I went to the doctor & they romoved it, bandaged it & sent me home, I changed the ...

Should i wait or should i go now ?
About a week ago i hit my arm really hard (or fast) against the metal bar of my bed ( it's stupid how i did ) and it was all swollen and sore afterwards. Its been a week and i think the ...

I jammed my middle finger and its in a splint right now so what do I do??
Ugh its hard to do anything and it hurts bad. Any thing to help the pain???????????...

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

How do you treat a mild burn? mine just wont stop burning.?
I need the answer right away....

I was in a car accedent yesterday...and now....?
I was in a car accedent yesterday.;
It was really bad. the airbags went off. and everyone was hurt except for me. The woman in the car in front of us was carried away in a stretcher.
but ...

Help black eye!!!!!!?
how to get rid of it and dont give me that "put make-up on it" line.what can i do?...

I beg of anyone's help?
I have rencently had an injury at school. One of my discs had come out of my back and now pain follows me wherever I go. For people who do not know what a disc is, it is a cushion in between you ...

Why does life seem low and i wished i was dead?
i was injured in a crash 2 years ago pain causes depression the medical people do not see any closer to a cure also lost my job after wards and i am not as active as i would like to ...

If a main artery was cut, how long would it take to die?

I need a doctors note for work.. but im not sick what do i do?
i called my work and told them i rolled my ankle and now i need a doctors note what do i do?...

Broken toe?
I think I broke my smallest toe (left foot) a couple of nights ago. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, but is there anything else I should do for now?...

I have burned my finger making popcorn?
i got the bag out of the microwave and this burning hot oil dropped from the bag onto my finger. this was an hour ago and i kept it under water and it is now covered in a wet cloth but it is still ...

My right arm has been hurting 4 2 days and its swollen it hurts when i move it i am 13 HELP ME!?
It really hurts and my friends say to go see a doctor and that it might be serious or maybe a siss and my teacher is going to send me to the school nurse tommorrow when she is in. My mom says she ...

I have a burn blister should i pop it?

Mitz Mize
How can i make myself sleepy?

westend_prowla
Rating
smoke a huge cannon and have a few drinks.. dont be active just sit and do nothing.. works 4 me

life is
get drunk

lilnif
Rating
Count sheep.

valerie h
Rating
hang around boring people

dutchlady
Learn self-hypnosis. It will totally relax you and you will fall asleep easily. Search the web for techniques.

cheercutie596
i problely take a sleeping pill or run around and makeyour self tired
angel

Twinki
Rating
warm milk and honey, the tryptophan in the milk will knock you out.

forevernoemi's
Rating
Drink milk or eat a bowl of cereal for some reason cereal tends to make you wanna go to bed.

stargurl_5887
Rating
count sheep, listening to boring music, licking elephants, etc.

gousa1991
Rating
stay up real late or get drunk

just call me mrs. jonas
eat turkey

sandy62_37
Rating
Nyquil

Muffin Ann
Rating
You should always make sure that You have eaten something and have a full stomach. Nothing spicy, and limit caffeine at least 2 to 3 hours before going to bed. Make sure Your bedroom is quite and your bedding clean. Don't do anything that would get Your heart rate up like getting on line, and getting upset over something, or exercising.

Reading does help, unless You really enjoy reading. Make sure that you block everything out of Your mind, and control Your breathing, making it slow and steady. Breathe in through Your nose, and out Your mouth. Like gently smelling a flower, and lightly blowing out a candle.

I have heard of a saying that You can say to help release the day. I lovingly release the day, and drift into peaceful sleep, knowing that tomorrow will take care of itself. Then every time something pops into Your mind, like a problem, clear Your mind again.

Now I have been known to count sleep....yes really. I picture a tall fence. Then I picture a beautiful very large sheep walking up to the fence v-e-r-y slowly, pausing, and then slowly jumping up and over, that is number one. Make everything slow, and easy.

Something else that is very important is that if You take medication that can keep You awake, like sinus medication, take it early in the morning.

I wish You many peaceful nights full of lots of good rest. You should get at least 8 hours of sleep a night, and when we do not, we begin to acquire a sleep deficit. Please try these things before taking sleep medicine.

God Bless and best wishes......

¡Free Love!
Rating
Zanex and wine.

Good luck!

VC
Rating
warm water or milk

blownscoot
Rating
drink a warm glass of milk before bed get a over the counter sleep aid

Dancin♥Qu33n
Rating
watch television shows like PBS or TVLAND
or any boring tv show that is very boring to u.

Jessica
Rating
I use simply sleep by tylenol, its over the counter, its non habit forming, and you really get sleepy, eyes get heavy and you will get good sleep!

elaine
read a boring book!!!

violet83
Rating
take 2 tylenol PM

<-tom->
Rating
Listen to chill out music while in bed.

I reccomend the album Chilled Euphoria vol.1 - works for me!

tec3
walk or hike

GERHARD K
1 bag of camomile tea 3/4 ltr boiling water
pour water over bag in pot add five drops of lemon
turn on meditation music

tera_duke
Rating
Try exercising really hard, however, sometimes that hypes people up. You can take benadryl. That makes me sleepyy, but I am groggy for the next 24 hrs. The thing that works best for me is a tea called lavender lace, I get it @ a specialty tea shop. The grocery store have a decent one though from celestial seasonings, called sleepy time tea. Works pretty good.

CautiousNorm.
Rating
I will read you the story of my life....that should do it.

tirebiter
Rating
read a book u r not interested in.

i take benedryl though - it's a guarantee

b-overit
Rating
skip a days sleep the next night u'll be tired. Another method is to ask your grandfather to show you his slide collection on a retro projector. Make sure there is no sound playing just the drone of he and grandmas voice.

Sir J
Melatonin. All natural and safe.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy