Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

URGENT: HELP... please! this just now happend!!?
okay so im watching a movie, and th lights are off. So my mom comes down stairs and asked me to pick up the guitarr hero guitar of the ground. so i get up and pick up the guitar off the ground and ...

I was strangled yesterday and?
today there is this swelling in my neck and when i touch it, it hurts!
Additional Details
well, he strangled me because he was angry ...

What do you think is wrong with my leg?
I do cheerleading. I can do splits and jumps and everything. Lately, as in the last month or so, My inner thigh has REALLY been bothering me when I do a split or a jump or stretch. About 5 days ago, ...

Why do I do it if it hurts?
I have had a bike crash and a few cuts and bruises...which I tend to rub and press to feel the pain. I surprised myself enjoying the pain!! Is it normal?
Additional Details

Its all fun and games until??
And please don't say any of that "someone gets hurt" or "loses an eye" BS

Think ...

What is the correct name for a Doctor that check "dead bodies"?

What are easy ways to break my ankle?

Help OMG please someone help me !!!!??? =[?
I was blowing up a balloon and then it popped and flicked me RIGHT IN THE EYE. and omg it hurts so bad.i cant even open my eye right now. it happend like 5 min ago. Is something wrong ? Do i need to ...

How do I break my arm?
I need to break my arm to get out of P.E. I need to do 72 hours of physical activity for school, and I don't want to do it. How do I get out of it by breaking my arm?...

What will help a torn hamstring?
It has been about 3 weeks now since the tear. I play softball and really want to go all out, but unfortunately can't. What will help me out when playing softball, so that it will not bother me ...

WHO WANTS 10 POINTS? HELP PLZ!!!! i injured my wrist been been few months now READ ON...?
i use 2 break dance well not dat im a break dancer biggining 2 so i use 2 b able 2 stand on my hands however in one of those times while i was standing on my hands idk how my right arm fractured or ...

Ive gone mad!!please answers this!!!?
I hate myself and I cut down my arms all the time whenever i eat and then i throw it up please help because im 13 5ft 3 and weigh eight and a half stone I know that is fat please help
A...

What is eye doctor called?
eye ...

How do i know if my hand is broken?
it hurts, i cant move it very well, its very swollen but i didnt hear a crack when it happened
Additional Details
im at school and i ...

Has anyone heard of a hospital not wrapping broken ribs?
June of 2006 I fell off a roof and broke my right shoulder, left arm resulting in surgery and multiable broken ribs. Salina Regional Health, a hospital in Salina, Ks never wrapped or administered any ...

Help help a black widow spider just bit me on the arm?
please what should i do it bit me 5 minutes ago and i feel all dizzy and sick i feel like im about to collaspe and there is nobody in my
house at the moment so if i collapse nobody will know....

Dose it hurt to break your toe?
my sis said i dose but i really want to ...

Is it possible to live after being shot in the head?
i ask because i saw an episode of general hospital where someone gets shot in the head but doesn't die......

I've started lifting weights. Yesterday I worked my arms, and today my elbows are very sore. Normal?
Is this a normal symptom of beginning to lift weights, or have I overexerted myself? I did some basic curls, benched a bit, and did some pushups....

How do I get a cork out of my rear?
I fell on a wine bottle, it went up my butt.(it hurt this is not funny) Now the cork is stuck up there. What do I do?
Additional Details

Jordan K
How can i.....? easy 10 points?
sprain my own ankle? i really want to sprain my own ankle. should i wear a tight sneaker and land n the side any other easy way that i can do it my self at home

i no its crazy so dont tell me

no sarcastic answers please!

i_luv_thunder
Rating
step in a gopher hole.

Assassin
Rating
Well you can jump from a high place with your foot turned to the side or you can take ur foot put it to the side and throw ur self on the floor

lucky_turtle56
Rating
y would u want to do that...ill pray4 u

SmiileToday
Rating
TWIST IT AROUND N FALL ON THE FLOOR.

sunshine
fake it. tell everyone u sprained ur ankel and then uv accomplished the big goal u have and ur not really hurt

cyndee
I once sprained my ankle hiking in the forest. Guess I stepped wrong on the underbrush on the ground. Fell down and hurt much! Went to the hospital, was sure it was broken.
You will be sorry if you do this to yourself on purpose. Of course, unless you want to get sympathy and be seen walking on crutches for weeks. I didn't like the crutches or the pain.

wooh.
u can easily sprain your ankle by playing basketball
or by jumping up into the air and landing the wrong way

*Ina*
your soo weird and thats stupid idea ever, if u do that you would be stupid person in world!

dragon41446
trip over a bolder

nerys_gutierrez
Fall down the stairs in high hills almost gaurrenteed

u kno i have the best answer!!
well
if i were going to
i normally sprain my ankle when i run sprints nd stuff
lol
i honestly dont know
good luck tho!

Hales
Rating
jump from the top of a mid-size flight of stairs, trying to land with your food turned to the side.

Fazza S
probably go to a mountainous or rocky trail and run

not such an easy 10 points lol. 41 answers before me

debijs
Okay this is a weird question but a sprained ankle is a stretching of the ligaments and/or tendons. So, if you were to trip on a step, or fall in a hole and land on the ankle chances are it will sprain. You'll have bruising, discomfort, and a long healing time (up to 6 to 8 weeks) of not putting any weight on it. I've even been casted for one which was horrible! It isn't a good injury that can cause lots of problems for a long time.

key2k8
plz tell me y just put the outside bone on the floor then lift up th other leg dont put it on the floor till u hit the floor

Faz Time
Rating
just land on side

d rail
Can you tell me how you end up doing it? Pictures would be cool...

Kayla
Once you sprain it your gonna notice how bad it actually is to have a sprained ankle, and it isn't fun!

Spraining your ankle really badly, may not heal properly ever agian.

I hope you sprain it really bad, just to teach yourself a lesson!

ohmygosh
Do you realize a sprain can be much worse than a break!!! Why would you want to do that to yourself!??

Grant P
Rating
Okay this HAS to be the stupidest question EVER.

EVER!

WOW!

What, are you trying to get out of basic training of something?

Miss May =]
I dont think you can purposely sprain your ankle.. you will be too aware of it and not hurt yourself enough, just land on it funny. I warn you in advance though - its pretty painful

Marina S
Rating
wow you probably want to get out of something. but you can try putting the side of your foot flat on the ground, and then put all your weight on it. make sure theres a bed near by =)

Taytaycheer05
ur wierd

Spanks
Jump off about the fifth stair up and when you land, keep one of your ankles turned in, so you land on the side of your foot. I've done it, but not on purpose. I don't recommend it.
Just out of curiosity, why do you want to sprain your own ankle?

pooterilgatto
If you are trying to get out of something, then just bandage up your foot. It will look as if you have injured it. You can even buy a neck collar that that looks like a neck brace. That should serve your purpose, and if you act the part it should be sufficient. There is no need to try such drastic measures, which indeed may end up with a broken or injured leg. Totally unnecessary to hurt oneself.

DolceVita
Rating
okk, this is nuts, but anyway...

tap dance in some insanely high stilettoes
run through a forest in some insanely high stillettoes
jump off a wall in some insanely high stilletoes

(ok, do you get the idea...)

babygurl_04
Rating
why would you want to sprain your ankle? it would be scary to even think of trying to hurt yourself that way.
um i guess jump and land on the sideway would break your ankle so becareful! =S I think its better if you pretend that you sprain your ankle.

Nicole A
Rating
why would you want to do that? for attention? grow up.

sly and cunning
Rating
you're right...it is silly...and ridiculously stupid.

pancakes & hyrup
Rating
.É?Ç?pı ou Ç?ÊŒÉ?É¥ ı...uoıʇsÇ?nb ɹnoÊ? ɹÇ?Ê?suÉ? oʇ ʇnq .sıɥʇ Ç?dÊ?ʇ ı sÉ? pÉ?Ç?É¥ Ê?ɯ uo buıpuÉ?ʇs ɯ,ı

zelda_annie_g
Rating
step on the side of your foot repeatedly
then go to the hospital and tell them you did it intentionally... whatever is going on will be helped and you can spend some days in the psych ward.

PS it hurts like (fill in the blank yourself) to do this and crutches are not easy or fun.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy