Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Wokerman comp.-=-- If a 2 yr. old injury to the knee gets reinjuried while working, does compenstion apply?
past knee injury was awoken by present job. been out of work 3 weeks. am I still able to get workers comp ...

I have recently met with a road accident with a sever head injury my left part of the body does not function?
i want to know how much time will it take to recover completly or will it recover completly or not please suggest me with appropriate answer....

Broken Ankle?
ok yesterday at football practice, i broke my ankle and tore a legiment. The doctor at the x rays place didnt put a cast on it cuz she said it was too swollen. i have to go back monday for the cast, ...

Track and a ligament injury...?
I finally went to the doctor about my leg, and she said i probably did something to my ligament. The only problem is she didn't tell me what. So idk how serious it is. Now, it feels better to ...

Should we go back?
me and my family were rear ended by a car doing 40 m.p.h. my mom went foward and back, and her hairclip sshattered and it went inher head. while i ( 14 yr. old ) hit my head on the window. my mom and ...

Ingrown toenail.?
I've had a couple of ingrown toenails in the past but this one is the worst. They usually heal by themselves and/or it's easy for me to pick it out by myself. But this one is really red and ...

When you have a broke or sprained finger, why do they tape to another finger?
Yesterday, a sprained my right pinky finger. I went to the hospital and all they did was tape it to my ring finger and put a splint under then. How does this help?...

How can i getrid of 2 year old ankle injury? because now i am feeling pain in that?
when i do jogging i feel pain in my ...

Can you use milk to help preserve a severed limb?

A store employe runs into your leg with a cart..now today my upper knee is green swollen and turning reddish .
what should I do ask them to pay a doctor visit?...

What do you do for a pinched nerve?

I had shoulder surgery?? please help!!?
i had shoulder surgery 9 months ago to repair a torn ligament.
I now play hockey again but last night i took a really hard hit and i felt my shoulder shift and it really hurt.

And ...

How can i treat a bruised muscle on my left wrist area?

Touched blood,what should i do?
i volunteer at a school, and one of the kids had a little cut on their knee, and some of the blood got on my finger. i have a tiny few weeks old cut thats just about healed.im scared that even though ...

Is it ok to dye my hair after a head injury?
I recently had a scalp laceration and had to have staples. The staples were removed a month ago and the wound is no longer open. Is it safe to dye my hair again? If not, how long should i wait?...

My ear is bleeding from the inside. Is that something to worry about?

Is this right or is my docter stupid?
I fractured my wrist and I went to the docter and he said i only need a really strong brace with those removeble things is this right and should I go see a different ...

What foods help muscles?
I have been having 2.5 hour soccer workouts 6 days a week, and my muscles really hurt. What foods will help?...

I broke my leg and how can i get around besides using my crutches?

Do i sleep with gauze in my mouth after wisdom tooth extraction?
i just had my wisdom tooth remove today (9am) and i was not given stitches. i was told the gum will heal on its own (i dont know for how long!) i change the gauze every 15 mins. and now i need to ...

pscsoccer21
How can i break my ankel??
ok i kinnda told everyone i broke my ankel so i need to brakeit quick!! plz help

p.s i cant find any hammers
Additional Details
ik what ur saying but i need to brake it just help me plz

Melissa G
Rating
Nooo don't break it. You'll do more damage to it by breaking it yourself than if it was an accident. Can you not just put a fake cast on it and pretend to limp around for a few months.

Olivia J
Rating
You could do some serious damage breaking your ankle. It might never heal correctly or your bones could fragment requiring major surgery. Just tell the truth or say you "thought" you broke it but it turns out that you didn't.

Tinkerbell (:
Just put a support band round it and walk funny!

Why did you tell people that anyway lol
You shouldnt break it, it will hurt!

princess p
plz dont do that .........................

TheDon
Rating
Firstly you dont even have to go through that pain of breaking your ankle.

because you can go and get a bandage wrap it around your foot like you have broken your ankle then get some crutches.

If you break your ankle your not gonna like it.

Or you could say i thought i broke my ankle but it was actually sprained and still wear a bandage but you wont need crutches

If you really need to break it like you say you do, then you need to get something really heavy and smash it on it. But this would be pretty dumb.

prettz_89
Rating
Don't break your ankle, its very painful if you told everyone its broken, just tell them the truth or just fake it put on some bandages and sum plaster for a couple of weeks and you'll be fine.

Bby Glitz...xX
omg!! wooow its gna be very painfull i suggest you tell ppl that it was a jke and forget it...

Lauren Bee!!
Listen i answer these questions all the time and if you understand the pain and everything that comes along with breaking your ankle go for it and dont let people tell you to not do it. Its your decsion. Jump from a high place and land on one leg. Pick anything heavy and smash it. Twist it really hard. idk wht else sry hope this helped!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy