Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How can i make myself sleepy?

If you had broken your leg and your foot was itching how could you scratch it when you have a cast on?
Just interested to what you would do........

How to get rid of a hickie fast?
my boyfreind gave me two relly bad hickies like i had a vacuum attack me lol but i was wondering how to get rid of them ...

Define loneliness for you?

Pray for my son?
My son Troy is in the hospital because of a car wreck. He is only 10! It happened yesterday,right now he is doing okay but I just ask everyone to please pray for him! Thanks guys!
Additional D...

I hit my head very hard and now I am keep falling asleep but I'm not tired?
What is wrong with me?
Additional Details
I dad have a concussion, I also have a cracked skull. : P I ahve to back for a CAT scan tommo. They have to take precautions because my brain is ...

Could my foot be broken?
i stood on a stone now cant walk on my foot so ...

Have you ever got anything stuck in any of your orifices?
I once got a little green bead stuck right up my nose. It made me cry because my nose started bleeding. The doctor took it out with a giant pair of tweezers....

MY FriendS EYE FELL OUT!! WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Why don't birds get electrocuted when they sit on pylons?

If you had to be knocked out, how would you like it to happen?

I need help men only !??
I hurt my privates playing rugby, I expected the pain to leave but it's been a week and the pain seems to be getting worse. It feels like it's inside like a tube or something.

P...

Heal cutting scars/cuts faster?
~How can I make the scars go away?
~How can I make the cuts less noticeable?
~If possible, how can I prevent the cuts from scarring?
I have them on my hips, arms, and ankles, if you ...

Hurt my knee at work , heat or ice ?

How can I hide my cuts?
I used to cut myself. I'm trying to stop... but Iam going to an event Friday that requires no sleeves. I have marks still on my arm, and I've been using neosporin to try to heal them faster....

Help! i just got shocked!?
ok so my laptop charger is like kinda broken and has a small small tear.
but i just got shocked

whats the worst that can happen? it was on my wrist but it kinda stings

Whould it be ok to use peroxide on ...?
my toe. about a week ago, i fell & my toenail hit the edge of the step, & popped up my toenail. I went to the doctor & they romoved it, bandaged it & sent me home, I changed the ...

Should i wait or should i go now ?
About a week ago i hit my arm really hard (or fast) against the metal bar of my bed ( it's stupid how i did ) and it was all swollen and sore afterwards. Its been a week and i think the ...

I jammed my middle finger and its in a splint right now so what do I do??
Ugh its hard to do anything and it hurts bad. Any thing to help the pain???????????...

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

NatNat
How Do You Know If A Bone Is Broken??
Foot went completely under leg, ankle is swollen severely, black, blue extremely painful...not able to fully weight bare, though can hobble.

Sprain or break?

getemgirl2105
Rating
if you can't move it at all it's broke but if you can still move it and it's just painful it could be either a sprain or a fracture if it's a sprain it will go away in a couple days till then put some ice on it it will help the swelling go down and take out some of the discoloration and take it easy till it's better if it doesn't get better in a few days go to the Dr and get it checked out cause it could be a fracture

scorp5543
Rating
Sounds like what I did three years ago at work. You need to be seen. Ankle injuries such as you describe not properly treated can lead to a lifetime of discomfort. Even if you only tore a ligament, you need to be seen. And until you get into the doctor, best thing to do is keep the weight off of it just in case you might have a fracture in the ankle (lots of tiny bones in there).

Rachael H
Rating
i broke my leg and i heard it go, but even if i hadn't i could put no weight on it at all, you must get an xray asap, as you could be damaging it further by hobbling on it

bee bee
Rating
if you have pins and needles aswell its broken

Mrs. Sheckler <3
Rating
You probally broke it..i am in a half cast right now cause i just broke my foot last week.
I wish you best-of-Luck,
I would go to the doctor ASAP.

jim b
chances are its just a sprain. athough you should get an xray. also keep foot raised.

Jewel
Rating
Could be either - only way to know for sure is get checked out at A&E - they will xray - hope you still have one in your area.

Hope you feeling better soon.

muckaproductions
Rating
If it hurts and the doctor says its broke

Ed Teach
Xray.

Probably a sprain, but it is not unusual to fracture your fibula when you sprain your ankle. Most ankle sprains are not fractures, but with a swollen ankle you can only rule it out by xray.

rosalinda z
it is totally break, you should go to the doctor

laplandfan
go to casualty and get x-rayed. Could be either.

amtusS
Rating
it will be impossible to move the effected foot if it is broken, better to go to casualty and get it X- rayed and looked by Docters to find out. If you cannot go yourself just ring for an ambulance if u live in UK.

Kate
Is it swollen and impossible to move? Then it's broken.

dixidan_2000
Rating
Better get it checked out with the docs or hospital just in case

Lizzy
Rating
You will know about it, putting weight on the area will be impossible...

Ginny Jin
Rating
You need to go and get an x-ray done. It would be impossible for any of us to tell for sure.

Joshua G
Rating
If you can't move it.

Sexy Red
Rating
This could be either a sprain or a fracture,you need to get an x-ray to confirm this.If un treated and this is a fracture you can loose circulation which is very dangerous,you also mentioned swelling,black and blue in colour you get this with either a sprain or fracture.In the meantime keep your weight completly off your ankle till youve been seen,elevate the leg higher then your heart and apply a cold compress.Get yourself to your nearest A/E and get this seen to.Good Luck

g.m
Sprain or break ::::???:::: Hostpital would be my best bet ::?

gerrifriend
Rating
If it's severly swollen then there's a good chance it's a break. I'd go to accident and emergency and get it checked out. Don't hobble on it more than you have to.

Mrs. Hadaway
go to the doc, either way it needs to be seen by a doc

Nickynackynoo
Rating
Only an x-ray will tell you for sure. I did exactly the same thing about 3 years ago, unimaginable pain and I thought it was broken, but it was a bad sprain. I still had to wear a cast though as my foot was bent 90 degrees, sprains can be very serious, go straight to the hospital for an x-ray.

Good luck

The Psychedelic Wardrobe Monster
I'd suggest a medic or doctor would have a better idea than peeps on here!!

zo29
Rating
Go to A & E and have an x-ray

Just a Random Name
Broke a bone in my ankle and I walked away but it hurt. I went to work the next week too before finding out it was broke. Now i'm walking again in only a month and a half PLEASE PEOPLE BREAKS ARE NOT BAD your body will heal itself.

Jean Némidédoua
Rating
I vote break.. What about your doctor??

LEONARD W
Rating
I wondered that. Five years ago I suffered multiple fractures hncluding 2 broken vertibrae. I was in no pain at all. Would I have been in shock?

no-l
If you can't move it at all, then it's probably broken. I would definitely go to the doctor though.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy