Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Swollen newly peirced ears?
i had my ears peirced 3 weeks ago, 2 on my ear lobes and one at the top. a few days after getting them done the left bottom one swelled up. went down, with some extra cleaning and was no problem. ...

I have had water in my ear for 2 days?
will it come out by itself or will i need to go to doctor

can it do any lasting damage if i don't go to the ...

Help my dad might die?
my dad was riding his bike and sopemone backed out and hit him and he has to go to the emer room my mom just called to say i have to give the dog food and stuff and please tell me somethign i can do ...

I have cutting scars on my arm, and they are too noticable...?
I've stopped cutting and now regret that I ever did so much.
I really want the scars to fade but they wont I have about 6 of the most noticable scars on ym arm. Thats wht ppl see instead of ...

My Hand hurts, should I go to the ER?
I have a really sore, swollen and kind of bruised hand. Parts are black and blue.

It hurts to move so badly that i have resorted to just sitting and crying. It functions properly, so my ...

He's killing himself HELP!!!?
my best friend has a bloodclot on the bottom of his back. It hurts him so bad that all he does is sleep. Now is exspelled from school. I told him all he's doing is making it stronger by staying ...

Does it hurt worse to be stung by a jellyfish or a wasp?

Additional Details
I'm not talking irakundji (the deadly jellyfish), but I mean the sting in general, size of the sting being proportionate....

I this is weried but in surgery do the let you wear underwear?

Do I need a tetnus shot? drill bit injury...?
Okay, nice one -- I was drilling a hole and the drill bit wasn't in tight, the bit went at an angle into my finger. Traumatic, lots of blood and quite a hole, but I didn't hit bone, it ...

I cut myself for the first time...?
I did it for the first time ever today...and when i did it, i blacked out. I dont remember anything except looking at my bloody wrist...im scarred because i dont want to do it again....

Ouch! right between the legs!?
we had a big game of basketball today after school. I went for a pass and hit another girl from the other team right in the face causing her to tumble over. I came over and stood above her to see if ...

What's wrong with me..?
I was sitting on my couch, and began to walk across the room. All the sudden, I blacked out.. I grabbed the entertainment center, and next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.. my hands were ...

How soon after stepping on a rusty nail do you need to get a tetanus shot? Can you wait a couple of weeks?
My wife is on vacation in Florida and stepped on a rusty nail. It pierced her shoe and left a mark on her foot, but her foot did not bleed. She's wondering if she needs to get a tetanus shot ASAP...

Do I need to go to the Emergency Room?
I was out in the sun all week long and I still feel nauseous and dizzy. I got really badly sunburned to. I dont want to go into the ER only for them to tell me that nothing is wrong but I feel like ...

How Do You Know If A Bone Is Broken??
Foot went completely under leg, ankle is swollen severely, black, blue extremely painful...not able to fully weight bare, though can hobble.

Sprain or break?...

Big toe stuck in a bowling ball?
I asked this yesterday and its still stuck. What happen was yesterday morning I was sitting in the chair. I was rolling a bowling ball around with my feet and toes. I put my big toe in the thumb hole ...

My principle choked me and i dont know what to do?
my principle choked me slammed med down to the ground and i pulled his tie and then he picked me up and then he twisted my arm back and he tried to break it what to do the police wont lock him up ...

Help with a burn?
i was curling my hair the other night and i burnt my cheek with my curling tongs...the skin actually bubbled and im left with a big mark on my cheek...it will definitely scab...i just need help on ...

After getting a MASSAGE, should the therapist be tipped?

Would you cry?? (continued. . .)?
6. If you got stung by a wasp?
7. If you got a tattoo?
8. If you got a 3rd degree burn on your stove?
9. If your boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you?
10. If you cut your hand ...

♥ Ms.Gigglez ♥
How Can I get rid of a Black eye by tomorrow?
My dog hit me and I got a black eye ! [He's a boxer ] I really need to get rid of it by tomorrow because I'm going to a family reunion and they are going to make fun of me! Please help I need to get rid of it my tomorrow! And it's 11:30 a.m
Additional Details
Believe me it was my sisters dog i went outside to feed him.HE IS A BIG DOG! And hes only 2! Thanx 4 the advice!

clemsonfan0630
Rating
wear a lot of make up make sure it blends not that it looks fake and or wear sunglasses if the sun is out try not to put yourself in this situation again don't be a victim get out of the way of fire

LAUGHING MAGPIE
Rating
Sorry dear, such healing can't be rushed. Tell your family you got the black eye during a round with a boxer, or a professional boxer punched you out. You'll be the talk of the event.

gentlejohn
Rating
Blacken the other one and go to the reunion as a panda.

D B
you can't . practice with makeup tonight to find the most effective way of covering it.

mickeyblueyes
Rating
Why not get a pair of those huge false ears & a big false nose then nobody will even notice your black eye!

laughingspam
The best way to get rid of a black eye by tomorrow is to make sure you recieved it last week.

joanne
R U for real lol if u are then u cant unless u av another head sumwhere lol

lolljayne
the only was is to cover it with make-up, although i have tried to cover a black eye before and it doesnt cover all that well, but at least it'll look a bit better.

lynne s
try loads of toothpaste,

Deadra
I got I shiner from my dog too!...lol...
But its not gonna disappear overnight - I had mine for a wk+.
Apply ice to it every 15min, take a pain reliever (for pressure & swelling,) & have a good coverup on hand for tommorrow to camoflage it.
Good luck!

Barking mad
Rating
Buy an eyepatch from the chemist and go as a pirate. [I sink pirates]

monkeymanelvis
Aloe vera gel will reduce the bruising a lot. Put some one now. ASDA and TESCO sell it and are open 24 hours.
Also use a good concealer and get a lot of sleep tonight (sleep helps bruises heal and makes your whole area look better).
I hope you have a fun time at the reunion.

Glitter-Girl
Rating
Concealer... Wear it on top of a coat of foundation... then put on some dry powder... that should do it !!

Brad T
Punch yourself in the other eye so they match.

peter w
rub toothpaste on a bruise dont know if will work by tomorrow but it will smell fresh

Dirk Wellington-Catt
dress up as a panda and nobody will notice your eye

C-Unit
HA Ha Ha
You cant I suggest you nip to your nearest benefit counter and grab some boi-ing concealer its industrial and coveres anything!
Boots usually do it or debenhams!
and tonight put toothpaste on it, it draws out the bruising

soccerstar
Rating
you shouldnt not worry about your familyy making fun of your black eye.or you could just put somr foundatoin on it.

bartandmarge
Rating
put on some foundation it works a treat.

S H
Rating
You can't. You can try some makeup. But I suggest it's time to grow up and be mature about being teased. Accidents happens. Learn to laugh at yourself, then it will be acceptable to laugh at others.

beanco
Makeup will cover it (foundation), dont worry

inaru816
Can't get rid of it, can only hide it. Try suggestions below.

icelady
Rating
Use Make-up

harry
buy a white eye patch and say you have a sore eye

starlet108
You can put Arnica cream on t to bring out the bruise and heal it quicker but doubtful it'll go by tomorrow

gud-gal
Rating
good make up!!! foundation base, good concealer finishing off with some loose powder!!!

smee_1972
Sorry Angel, that's near impossible to do. You could try Arnica cream to help speed up the removal of the bruise (you can get it in larger supermarkets, or Boots) but for tomorrow, all I can suggest is covering it with make-up.

On the other hand, it was an accident; why not tell your family what happened? You have nothing to be ashamed of!

blueskyandsunshine
youll have to use make up!

Troubled Joe(the ghost of)
is he a southpaw. what's his footwork like.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy