Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I'm Beans
Help me, i don't know what to do.?
my left shoulder blade is killing me, it hurts so bad. I feel like I am dying, or maybe its just me over thinking it because it is killing me. I rub it and lay on the heating pad, or rub some tiger balm on it and it feels fine for alittle while, but I just want it to stop hurting, can someone please help me!?!?!?!?!? AM I HAVING A HEART ATTACK?!?!
Additional Details
I HAVE NO INSURANCE AND JUST LOST MY JOB!

pamela d
Rating
sounds like you pulled a muscle somewhere in your shoulder blade. so the only best way to ease the pain is try to do some exercises with your arm to see lf lt helps any or lf lts that bad go see your doctor

bandcgirl
See a doctor!! You don't say how old you are or if you fell on your left arm, or have been throwing something with your left arm, but you might have transferred pain from in your chest or something, but it is more likely bursitis or an injury which can hurt for a long time-get some help!

Bin There
Rating
Did you fall on it? Sleep on it wrong? Do something to strain it from the day before ?
To relieve the pain, A wet towel heated in the micro wave. Wet heat seams to help more. Maybe ahot shower.
Omega-3 fish oil has anti inflammatory properties.
If the pain consists Maybe you should see a doctor. O yes a coupe of old fashion aspirin will also help.

BroknWing
Rating
If you think it could be a heart attack - call 911 and go to the Emergency Room.

If you fell and injured it, try applying ice. Put an ice pack on it over your clothing and leave it on for 10 - 20 minutes. Take it off for 20 minutes and then put it on again - Do this 3 times in the morning, again in the afternoon and then again in the evening. After you treat it with ice for a day or two, then you can switch to heat.

If it doesn't get better or if the pain is very bad, you need to have a doctor look at it. They can make sure nothing is broken or dislocated and for sure, have your heart checked.

annie m
i;m NO EXPERT BUT YOU MAY HAVE A PULLED MUSCLE,BE CAREFUL WITH THE OINTMENTS BECAUSE THEY GO INTO YOUR BLOOD AND OVERDOSE,TRY TO USE IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN SO IT DOESN;T FREEZE OR GO TO YOUR DR.IT COULD BE SOMETHING MORE SERIOUS

dazedandconfused
Rating
You might want to try ice rather than heat. Could be anything, but if you can't afford to go to the doctor, can you see a chiropractor?? They're good and maybe cheaper...

Sky
Rating
If you even remotely think you are having a heart attack you need to call 911. Think about when the pain begins. Is it something that comes and goes? Does it happen after you eat greasy meals? Does it happen when you take deep breaths? Think about these and make a list, then talk to you doctor.

more than just a pretty face
If the pain is relieved by heat or tiger balm it's not your heart ( I worry about the same thing), for the record back pain related to heart attacks is between shoulder blades and usually radiates from your chest. It's probably a muscle strain, you could have even slept on it wrong, at worst it's probably a pinched nerve, take a hot bath it'll help w/ your anxiety too :-)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.114
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy