Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

What is the worst injury you have ever had and how did it happen??
and don't say a broken heart!...

I woke up with a scratch on my arm?
I have no idea why. I have this big gash on my arm and i can't figure out what it's from. I didn't have a dream last night either... and I don't think I scratched myself. Does ...

Is you second toe longer than your first toe?

What is it called? Please help!?
When you brake a leg or legs, and doctor gives you those two things, that you have to walk with, what is it called?
Thanks!...

Do you think you would die if?
you recieved all the injuries you ever sustained at once?...

I hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen?
i hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen. I am not sure if I can still use some ice bacause this happened over 24 hrs ago. any ideas?...

Can you die from any internal bleeding? this is important..?
My boyfriend went to the doctor the other day because they said that they found protien in his urine and he may have internal bleeding. He went back today and it was positive that he does have ...

What is the worst injury that you have ever suffered and how did you do it??????????????

I got bit by a dog. What are some of the symptoms I might have if the dog has rabies.?

What happens when you swallow a quarter?

Additional Details
For those of you wondering ,it was'nt me, it was my boyfriend,his friend thought it would be funny to put it perfectly on top of his beer bottle,and he ...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH Me!!??
I was in class and we were working on a class play when i was pushed and i hit my head HARD on the cement floor. I went home after that and i feel: REALLY tired, its hard to walk straight and, i am ...

Finger help!?
This Friday, I had got my right middle and ring fingers caught in the part of the garage door that bends, I got it treated immeadeatly, but I still have little little purple-ish pink marks on my ...

My bruise doesn't hurt!!!?
I have a bruise on the very bottom of my thumb and it doesn't hurt at all! I touch it and even rub it but it doesn't hurt. And yes it's a bruise because it's purple....

Whats wrong with me??sick?
jan 2nd my throat started acting up, it only hurt on my left side to swallow. i managed the pain and would spray cepacol and take ibuprofen then i would feel better.got but on jan 4th it got worse. ...

I have a small burn on my leg from a motorbike exhaust pipe which has now blistered.should i pop the blister ?

Red Srcatches on my husband's back. He said he got those from working out or he cheated on me? Please help!
Hi,

This happened last night that I happened to see scratches on my husband's back (I did take 3 pictures of the scratches). The moment I saw those red scratches on his back, I was ...

Don't say I'm stupid........?
because I really want to break my arm! I've got a perfectly good reason to but I can't say why!!! Could someone please give me an idea?!!...

How come people don't type the full word?
What I mean is; people using the shortcuts of words/phrases. For example, u, lol, ppl any1, r etc. I just want to know why people are lazy when they type.
Additional Details
I put it in ...

Oh my God, I'm in my office. Someone just walked in with a gun and shot Ms. Stephenson the recptionist?
OH God what should I do, he's killing everyone OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. I have a Beretta in my drawer. Should I risk going out there?
Additional Details
I killed him. I actually ...

How do you make it stop?
Oh my gosh!!! Seriously it is the most annoying thing ever. My eyes have been doing this thing for the past couple of months where they will randomly twitch.

What causes an eye to twitch? ...

Thomas B
Help help a black widow spider just bit me on the arm?
please what should i do it bit me 5 minutes ago and i feel all dizzy and sick i feel like im about to collaspe and there is nobody in my
house at the moment so if i collapse nobody will know.

Edwardlover : )
If this is true call an ambulence 'cause I would not drive a car when there is a possibility I might faint.

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/black_widow_spider_bite/page3_em.htm

Applesauce
I'm sorry, but i seriously don't believe you! Everybody is smart enough to know that they are deadly poisonous! You should really come up with better questions!

anyways, if it is true, ice it, call an ambulance, and tell them that you are in the house and if you dont answer the door, that they should barg in

Dark Crusader
Rating
trust me you fool no one. If you had been bitten by a black widow on the arm YOU WOULD NOT BE TYPING Q's ON ANSWERS.
If you have you will end up losing your arm by now for excessive circulation after incision of fans.

♥*..ιM Ә ▬►×*DΛNCЄR BӘYBЄЄ♫ ▬► ♥
get to the a and e now they are highly posinous

ilovemyairmanjay
duh...you call 911

Dr Frank
Rating
Take 2 paracetamol and call me in the morning.

g3mg3m.
Rating
go to the hospital obviously.. or ring someone

The-sentinel
I wouldn't worry "When this small amount of venom is diffused throughout the body of a healthy, mature human, it usually does not amount to a fatal dose"

So unless you are feeling very ill before it won't kill you.

kenvectis
phone your local medical centre, they will have an out of hours service, from which you will receive help, in the meantime don't panic, phone a friend or neighbour the closer the better.

kari
a&e now.

Neda
Go to a neighbours house NOW + get them to drive you to A+E.

*HALLAL*JPAA*
Why are you surfing the net? I hope its to stay busy until the ambulance you already called arrives. If you have not bothered to call 911 - either you don't think its really a black widow or your not really bitten.

I was wondering if your still alive because if you are a corpse the local news is going to want to know your final words and we have them to give. In fact I am thinking that if something like this happens to me I am totally going to follow your wisdom.

Hello........Are you still hanging in there?

Ollie
Well, if it were true your first thought wouldn't be to sit and write a question stating it on Y/A, but if it WERE to be true, you're probably going to die.. Last I knew, black widow spiders were highly poisonous..

TrashNash
Rating
yeahh you see you would die, and you know that so why are you wasting our time?

Redmonk
Leave the spiths alone there probably skunk.

ATB Red

Fortnum
Oh, stop being silly and pull yourself together.

Making such a fuss...

judi
Rating
Which arm ?

Steve
..if this is true, phone a damn ambulance!

george a
Rating
too late

Ñ♥ØÄPixie Queen~*
Rating
No it did'nt don't be silly....

emma.<3x
Rating
Im sure a highly trained professional doctor on yahoo answers will have the answer and will probably save your life over the internet.
hang in there.

Kitty Dangleberry
Rating
But if you go to hospital won't you miss Eastenders?

ernie
are you dead yet

SweetiePieMeganxXx
You've got 5 minutes left to live so boil an egg

Failure By Design ♥
somehow if i had been biten by a Black Widow spider,

i wouldn't be on Yahoo Answers...

Jakee STRIKEERR!!
no worries this dizziness is probably because you were running around wondering what to do. just slap a plaster on it and youll be fine.

DEBORAH M
Rating
why dont i believe you?

Larry B
Rating
you got about 5 minutes to live, bye.

hanajade
youve been bit by a black widow spider and your on here? maybe when you get to the hospital they can put some brain cells in! (:

TallPaul
Hmm. Hospital or Y!A... Hospital or Y!A... Tough call.

Mr Sceptic
Rating
Sorry it's taken me so long to answer, but you're probably dead by now. I guess you won't be able to give me best answer!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy