Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Where is the oddist place u have been biten?
i have been biten on my chest it hurts i have put cream on it but it ...

I think my 2 month old pitbull leg is fractured, What do I do?

What should you do if you had an ingrown toenail?
i have had an ingrown toenail for about a week and it didnt start hurting until this morning when i woke up. what should i do 2 get rid of it or itleast make it stop hurting bcuz i have softball ...

Does pee cure a black eye?

How can I make bruising disapear quicker - I have a black eye!!! :-(?

Additional Details
I had a little clubbing incident for all of you that want to know!!! Thanks for the help by the way!!!...

What is your belly button?
I know your belly button is where the umbilical cord broke off, but what is the point of it? Can it be surgically removed without harm? Why are people so squeemish about them? Just for fun!...

Swollen newly peirced ears?
i had my ears peirced 3 weeks ago, 2 on my ear lobes and one at the top. a few days after getting them done the left bottom one swelled up. went down, with some extra cleaning and was no problem. ...

I have had water in my ear for 2 days?
will it come out by itself or will i need to go to doctor

can it do any lasting damage if i don't go to the ...

Help my dad might die?
my dad was riding his bike and sopemone backed out and hit him and he has to go to the emer room my mom just called to say i have to give the dog food and stuff and please tell me somethign i can do ...

I have cutting scars on my arm, and they are too noticable...?
I've stopped cutting and now regret that I ever did so much.
I really want the scars to fade but they wont I have about 6 of the most noticable scars on ym arm. Thats wht ppl see instead of ...

My Hand hurts, should I go to the ER?
I have a really sore, swollen and kind of bruised hand. Parts are black and blue.

It hurts to move so badly that i have resorted to just sitting and crying. It functions properly, so my ...

He's killing himself HELP!!!?
my best friend has a bloodclot on the bottom of his back. It hurts him so bad that all he does is sleep. Now is exspelled from school. I told him all he's doing is making it stronger by staying ...

Does it hurt worse to be stung by a jellyfish or a wasp?

Additional Details
I'm not talking irakundji (the deadly jellyfish), but I mean the sting in general, size of the sting being proportionate....

I this is weried but in surgery do the let you wear underwear?

Do I need a tetnus shot? drill bit injury...?
Okay, nice one -- I was drilling a hole and the drill bit wasn't in tight, the bit went at an angle into my finger. Traumatic, lots of blood and quite a hole, but I didn't hit bone, it ...

I cut myself for the first time...?
I did it for the first time ever today...and when i did it, i blacked out. I dont remember anything except looking at my bloody wrist...im scarred because i dont want to do it again....

Ouch! right between the legs!?
we had a big game of basketball today after school. I went for a pass and hit another girl from the other team right in the face causing her to tumble over. I came over and stood above her to see if ...

What's wrong with me..?
I was sitting on my couch, and began to walk across the room. All the sudden, I blacked out.. I grabbed the entertainment center, and next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.. my hands were ...

How soon after stepping on a rusty nail do you need to get a tetanus shot? Can you wait a couple of weeks?
My wife is on vacation in Florida and stepped on a rusty nail. It pierced her shoe and left a mark on her foot, but her foot did not bleed. She's wondering if she needs to get a tetanus shot ASAP...

Do I need to go to the Emergency Room?
I was out in the sun all week long and I still feel nauseous and dizzy. I got really badly sunburned to. I dont want to go into the ER only for them to tell me that nothing is wrong but I feel like ...

Heather F
Have you ever had an accident at work?
I did today, tripped over a hoover, and fell on top of my work mate, I hurt her back, and i have a bruise on my leg, but it is recorded in the accident book, we had a good laugh about it!
Additional Details
Plato and Wackyone - it was hysterical! You would have laughed if you had been there! but we are fine thnx

S-M
no, i hope you never wet youself,
how imbarisin would that be,lol

mystcarol
Rating
Well you coudve had workers comp for a few days if you wouldve called the ambulance and get paid for a week

♥Snookz♥
Yes. One Time Me and My Co Worker were just playing around, and we started trowing napkins at each other and then my boss walks in the office and sees a whole bunch of Kleenex on the floor, me and my co worker just looked at each other and started laughing, i got fired, just because it wasn't the first time it had happened, that night i called my mom and told her everything, the at the end, i asked, Mommy, why did you fire me????
lol.... i don't know if this was the kind of accident you were looking for, but i still get a kick out of it..... hope i can help

love,
Snooks

AzzedineAliaFan
Rating
sorry to hear that do you get/qualify for workman's comp.??

GoofyG
Rating
A couple of us were working late one night. Then, all of a sudden, the fire alarm went off. I walked around and saw smoke coming from the kitchen. This burning smell crept in every office space. We evacuated when the fire department arrived. It turned out to be a bag of popcorn in the microwave that was WAY overcooked. My coworker had followed the instructions on the packaging instead of pressing the "popcorn" button. She claimed, "It said 4 minutes, so I put in 4 minutes!"

Blaze75
Rating
I worked at a restaurant and had a set of skillets fall over on my wrist.

mtchndjnmtch
Rating
Yeah, I had the end pulled off my finger in a printing press. They sewed it back on. At least I have a finger, but it is ugly and semi numb. have a nice day.

Sweets
Rating
Our store was about to flood in a really bad storm so I was standing on some benches to put up boxes on really high top shelves to avoid them being damaged. I lost my footing and literally fell straight back on the floor. It was hilarious to everyone else.

David B
Rating
yeh had an accident at work,a wall of tiles came loose and fell on me...off work for 2weeks

(The LOON)
Rating
2 memorable accidents and mine weren't funny!!

shakermaker
broke my foot at kwiksave when a pallet fell off the lorry, claimed 7k from it, killed like a *****

Newgran
I once burned the back of both legs when I stepped back and forgot the oven door was open and touched it [it was a pull down door] it was painful and took about a month to heal.

But it was my fault, I was the one who had left the door open

Professional Widow
Rating
Quick get on the phone to Injury Lawyers4U, you can make thousands out of this!!

slolo420
It is funny when someone gets hurt in silly accidents such as yours, but your workmate could be more hurt than is currently apparent. A spine is a complicated mechanism, and her injury could cause her serious hurt in the days to come, and she could even be hurt permanently. I would recommend that she see a doctor, and have a record of her injuries, just in case they do become permanent.

jessica p
Rating
no idont work

Kev
Rating
Aww!
No I've never had an accident at work.
At least you can laugh about it though!

Kaz13
Rating
Yeah im a waitress and i was carrying up food to customers (our cafe is two story) and i fell down the stairs haha

Ç?uoʎʞɔÉ?Ê?
No lucky for me.I am glad you are alright.

firebobby
Rating
Got solder in my eye. The welfare department sent me to the eye hospital where they popped the eye out of its socket with what looked like a pair of tyre levers and as it lay on my cheek I was looking at my knees with that eye and at the doctor with the other.
Hope your not eating supper.

kaiylam
well i had fell over and ended up having my thumb, in plaster.
and being off work for a few weeks.still in alot of pain.but got no are you alright from my boss.

Outspoken but Honest
Done and dusted as they say!

Cara G
as long as she laughed I wouldn't worry to much about it. Ya I broke my arm one time and my hubby split his head open and had to have surgery

~Snizz~
Rating
I'm sorry sweetie..I hope you're ok :)

eastib
Rating
i did, but they laughed at the wetspot on my pants

van kedileri
yes

pearlywhites
Rating
still waiting

tigerlite
yes idid about 5 wks ago i tripped over a basket which belive it or not i had picked up of the floor about a hour befor i tripped over it ,some silly sod had put it back on the floor. i discolated my shoulder,cut my face and was badly bruised.i was off work for 3 wks .shoulder is still very painful now,glad to hear you didnt hurt youself you were lucky .

Mz. X
Rating
If you work for a bigger company or corporation, you need to contact the human resources department immediately. These kind of accidents need to be reported straight away due to liability issues and for your own good. They have to have you (and probably your friend too) checked out by an authorized workers-comp physician, and thereafter a report will be issued to your employer regarding your work status (in other words, whether you are allowed to work after your injury or not). This report will state that you have sustained your injuries at your work site -and if you start having bodily problems related to that injury later, it will be your proof that your injuries are for real.

Joanna S
Rating
Nope

charlestonrevenue
Rating
I crapped my pants once. I was trying to fart and well, you can guess the rest.

http://www.ocrotiks.info

plato
Rating
Oh Heather-hope your ok-can just imagine it-your poor work mate also

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy