Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How can i break my ankel??
ok i kinnda told everyone i broke my ankel so i need to brakeit quick!! plz help

p.s i cant find any hammers
Additional Details
ik what ur saying but i need to brake it just ...

How do i know if my finger is broken?
playing tackle football i hurt my pinky finger at some point.. it's very uncomfortable and is turning a little black near the nail... doesn't hurt if i don't move it only when i try to ...

Please help i need to know this very soooooooon?
I need to know if your stomach is as big as your fist??...

Am i ok - i was running for the bus........?
my ankle twisted and i fell now it hurts to walk and i cant bend my foot backward. not that i cant move my foot where it's connected to my ankle but i can't curl my foot backward. i'm ...

Health`apart from`the big C`Whats`the biggest & Longest`PAIN`uv ever`Suffered?

Got Hit In The Eye Need Some Help?
I was bouncing a tennis ball (not hard) and it just hit me square in the eye. It hurt for a while and it was hard to open it.

Its right in the eye not alittle below or above and if it hit ...

Wrist Pain?
For several days now I've had pain in my wrist--it's sort of a sharp ache that comes and goes, without any particular movement involved. I don't remember twisting or falling on it ...

How many people are killed each year by falling coconuts?

Additional Details
According to George Burgess, director of the International Shark Attack File housed at the University of Florida, coconuts kill about 150 people a year—that’s 15 ...

Do u crack your knuckles??
i pop mine and can't stop....i can like go a day sometimes not but i find my self cracking them again.....why do people do this?? why do they crack their knuckles or any other bone in the body??...

If you hit your head really hard can it leave a permanent lump? or is it just a tumour growing on my head?
About 3 years ago i was riding my bike turned around and accidently rode into a steel pole and severely hurt my head I was concussed from it anyway.. 3 years later now ive still got this lump on my ...

How do you know if you've sprained a muscle or torn a ligament?

Wokerman comp.-=-- If a 2 yr. old injury to the knee gets reinjuried while working, does compenstion apply?
past knee injury was awoken by present job. been out of work 3 weeks. am I still able to get workers comp ...

I have recently met with a road accident with a sever head injury my left part of the body does not function?
i want to know how much time will it take to recover completly or will it recover completly or not please suggest me with appropriate answer....

Broken Ankle?
ok yesterday at football practice, i broke my ankle and tore a legiment. The doctor at the x rays place didnt put a cast on it cuz she said it was too swollen. i have to go back monday for the cast, ...

Track and a ligament injury...?
I finally went to the doctor about my leg, and she said i probably did something to my ligament. The only problem is she didn't tell me what. So idk how serious it is. Now, it feels better to ...

Should we go back?
me and my family were rear ended by a car doing 40 m.p.h. my mom went foward and back, and her hairclip sshattered and it went inher head. while i ( 14 yr. old ) hit my head on the window. my mom and ...

Ingrown toenail.?
I've had a couple of ingrown toenails in the past but this one is the worst. They usually heal by themselves and/or it's easy for me to pick it out by myself. But this one is really red and ...

When you have a broke or sprained finger, why do they tape to another finger?
Yesterday, a sprained my right pinky finger. I went to the hospital and all they did was tape it to my ring finger and put a splint under then. How does this help?...

How can i getrid of 2 year old ankle injury? because now i am feeling pain in that?
when i do jogging i feel pain in my ...

Can you use milk to help preserve a severed limb?

Van Halen
Have you ever had a very serious injury?
have you ver had a really serius injury? please tell me? please tell full story of wat happened? what bone did you break? did you even break a bone? did you go too the hospital?

just please tell me the story and stuff,you know,.

kane_pk@sbcglobal.net
One question....WHY DO YOU WANT TO HEAR ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES INJURIES! I mean seriously this a place to answer your questions not to talk about life stories. I have never seriously injured anything except falling down a hill and have both my knees bleeding but thats it. I dont want any injuries thank you very much. Go to a bulletin board or something because this isn't the place to talk about it.

piperthegreat
Um no, not yet. Sorry to dissapoint, you sound awfully, strangly eager to know..... Oh, wait but my friend got a needle stuck up in her knee and we had to call 911!!!! It wasnt to bad though, they took her to the hospital and it was ok.

Lou
Rating
when i was 12 i tore my Acl and both of my collateral ligaments they were small tears and i went to the hospital and they signed me off of school for three weeks and sed i didnt have to go physio and it will repair fine
i went back to sport and skool
three years later so now i tore my quadricep tendon and it swelled up i went to the hospiital and got reffered to a orthopaedic surgeon
i had 5 ultra sound scans
1 MRI scan
manipulative therapy
excercise therapy
ultrasound therapy
electrotherapy
and cortisone injections
but none of this worked so after a year of trying different treatments he finally decided to operate i had the operation about month ago he took away a third of my quadriceps tendon and some damaged synovial tissue i am now back at physio but i am suffering some complications that my knee keeps collapsing and is not very stable and i am facing another surgery also during the surgery i had my knee cleaned out
but this was because when i tore my ligaments is huld of had a op but i didnt because the doctors sed ti would of been fine so tht is why my tendon got into the state it was and now i am left with 1cm and a half of a tendon opposed to a inch
this was truly the worst injury i have ever done it happened in the firsts football/soccer game of the season!!!!!1
it is awful and i am still on crutches and will be on them for another month:)

short toast man
Rating
no i have not

eglerj
When i was 8, I had surgery to remove my birthmark. A few days after surgery my sister and i were arguing over the TV remote and she stepped on my foot pulling the skin back away from the stitches. It bled like crazy. I was rushed to the emergency room where they fixed it all up and told me to keep it elevated!

Kailynn D
my friend is a firefighter and when she was coming out of the first floor of a house, the fire hose was bunched up, she was not paying attention to what she was doing and when she attempted to leave the house, she tripped over the hose landing on the coupling(the metal that connects the hoses) and breaking her tibia and fibula in her left leg.

she was taken down to Shock Trauma in Baltimore city(#1 trauma center in MD)... where she personally met the director of the center, he fixed her up causing her to have a 13 inch scar on her left leg along with a few pins and screws...

her story was featured on discovery healths Trauma Life in the ER... she is still a firefighter

dana
When I used to be into pocket knives, I was in the garage and cutting a piece of cardboard. I put the knife down and wiggled my fingers which were getting sore. I picked it back up (backwards apparently) and went to jab the box and the knife closed on my finger. It started gushing blood with my pulse (lol). I ran inside and started screaming my guts out. I left a trail of blood from the garage to the kitchen. It would not stop bleeding. Like 30 mins after it finally stopped bleeding. I wasn't able to use that finger for a week. I wanted to go to the hospital but my mom said no.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy