Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

☼Abundant Sunshine☼
Have you ever dislocated your shoulder?
How long did it take to heal?
How did you do it?

SlipKnoT MaGGoT 666
Rating
i can pop both my shoulders out of their sockets whenever i feel, even though im not supposed to do it, but close enough, right? lol

bchristo@tds.net
Yes! hurt like heck. For me it was bad news. this happened more than 25 years ago. I have had it put back into socket,however the tendons have been a real bugger since.
An opponent soccer player said I deliberately kicked the ball into his face and all I said was " you should not have stopped that ball with your face" The sissy caught me by surprise as i was walking away,grabbing me by the arm and tried to put me on the ground. rest is history. But still it give me pain.

tattie_herbert
Rating
I can pop my shoulder out anytime, yep it hurts like hell until I pop it back again, so if you have yours strapped up, don't be a nut and take it off to soon, like me.........lol

sheri
Rating
yes i have 2 times iit hurts till i pop it back in to place 2 weeks it got better

babiebluez
Rating
ouch ,yes. it took a few weeks cuz mine wasn't too bad. (i fell down a few steps of stairs..and i kinda grabbed the railing and yeahs.)

dallasguy
Rating
no

Secret Admirer
Rating
Nope.

lizardlover42000
Rating
yes and it hurt like hell! it took mine a few weeks to heal but it wasn,t that bad now depending on how bad yours is will determine the healing process. i put cold compress on it when it felt swollen and heat when it ache and motrin or tylenol for pain. and don't use shoulder if you can avoid it. Ask your doctor to be sure. and goodluck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy