Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Has anyone ever had their foot ran over by a car?
I was crossing the road today and all of the sudden this crazy driver raced out of no where almost running over my foot!! my feet was only an inch away from his car wheels!! i was so upset that he ...

Old injury?
i had a car accident in 2004 it was pretty bad. i did get some slight neck pain on my left side. i didn't go to the hospital cuz it wasn't nothing. but suddenly for the past day and a ...

What does a skull fracture feel like?
I fell like 4 feet through a bush and hurt my head alittle on wood chips. The spot feels alittle sore, only when I touch it. What are other symptoms of head trauma?...

I hurt my knee i need help please?
i was playing soccer and i jump to try to head the ball and i landed on my left leg and i felt my knee wanted to pop but it didn't!! now i walk and is weak and it hurts, when walking it kind of ...

caraohara
Had a fall..any ideas what it could be?
I had a nasty fall up some steps and through a door at my home..yes I know most people fall down steps and out through doors, but anyway I got a bad bruised foot and leg,,5 weeks later bruising is gone but foot and leg still hurt when I rub it or when something touches it..still have small lump under skin on leg and foot ...any advice ??

speeddemon860
See a doctor. You definitely need a X-Ray to tell if you have any fractures or breaks. Maybe just a sprain, anyhow only a doctor can tell you what is wrong. Now don't hesitate and go see a doctor before its too late!!!!

Ed Teach
Get seen by a physician. Sounds like an xray is in order. Concern is that you fractured a bone and the lump is your body's way of trying to fix it.

anonymous1417
Rating
That means that you fractured it. I have the same thing on my shin and ankle. Its too late nw to fix, but its going to feel like a bad bruise for a while.

chelsea h
Rating
I had excatly the same thing 5 years ago. Hapiotrentrentsisem they called it then.I call it living with no ******* legs!! Thats how i ended up after falling "forward"like you did, thought i was getting better,but everyone kept the truth from me like they will withyou,trust me, little lump becomes big lump, {imflammatory} bollocks, still painful even a slight touch? {internal bruising} bollocks,blood clot. Spreading,feeling heavy,acheing,hot even when cold? itchy? I saw black toes fall off! Sorry.

zail
Rating
A long time ago I kicked a hard wooden table and I had a bump on my shin for about 6 months after the surface bruises had healed. When I had gone to see my doctor when I noticed after a few weeks it had not gone away and still hurt to touch, with a big bump underneath the skin (like you say)he told me I had bruised my bone, it can form a lump just like a goose egg. I have placed a link below for you to see what I mean. It always does help though to go see your doc to make sure things are all right. Hope you feel better soon.

Sue
Rating
Xray

Ro
Rating
Yes, go see a doctor, you might have fractured or dislocated something in your foot...

Anna Z
Rating
Did you get it xrayed? sounds like you may need to see a doctor you probably damaged the nerves but, I'd be more concerned about the lump. good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy