Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Can a doctor kick a patient out of his office?

How do i get rid of the bruise from a black eye?
the swelling is gone now....but now i've got a ...

How long does it take for a torn ligament in the knee to heal?

Broken Ribs?
I was stopped by some girls in my year the other day and they began to violently kick me for no reason. I now have huge bruises above my ribs and when I feel them they don't feel right I don'...

Neck pain?
yesterday at tumbling i fell on my head. When i woke up this morning my upper neck hurts on both sides and it feels like stiff. Im pretty sure its a normal thing seeing that i fell on my head.. But ...

How do you die from falling?
Lets say your parachute didnt open. Could you not land feet first and do a roll or something. I am guessing lots of you will say your legs bones will go through to your chest or something. OK then ...

What is your worst self inflicted injury?

I think I broke my middle toe.?
I was running barefoot in the grass and slammed it into the metal leg of a chair. It made a cracking sound and my mom confirmed that. I kind of rolled around half laughing and moaning. This was about ...

My eye hurts!!!!?
My eye hurts very badly kind of. IT beens hurting since mon afternoon. it hurts when i hurt. it hurts a little when i don;t blink. its not a eyelash i know that. it hurts mainly under my eye lid....

What's the worst injury you've ever had?
The worst or the most amusing. 10 points to anyone who can make me either laugh or vomit....

What going on? 12 wks after spraining my ankle it still provides me with a bit of pain.?

What's wrong with my wrist?
A few months ago I was knocked over by my dog (don't laugh) and landed badly on my wrist. The pain was excruciating and it swelled up so obviously I went to casualty. After waiting for hours I ...

Am I the only one that hates to make a doctor's appointment then you have to sit in the waiting area....?
Why do they make appointments if they are not going to get any where close to those times? I waited over an hour this morning to get in, then sat in the exam room for about 30 minutes, went to xray ...

I broke my nose about 1 year ago. How long is it that you can wait to get your nose fixed?

Is my toe broken?
yesterday i hit my foot on the wardrobe door (dont ask how - i'm a disaster zone)
it hurt quite a bit, bt i thought it'd be ok (banged myself hundreds of times before)
when tried ...

I suffered a crush injury to my right hand and i was wondering the pros and cons to having that hand amputated

Bruises on the leg?
i have bruise on my leg and when ever i drive and push the clutch my bruises aches i have had the bruises for almost 2 months and it still very painfull when it is pushed is there sumthink ...

Hair in my throat. Feels like it's crawling back up. What the heck?
Please help with ideas or similar experiences...it either a bubble or a hair. Couldn't sleep last night...feel like it's crawling back up it's creeping me out....help!!!...

Knee pain?
i work in clothing retail and stand all day long...i'ved worked in retail for about 1 year and since the last 3 weeks if i'm on my feet longer than 5 or 6 hours my knees begin to feel sore ...

I got hit in the head with a softball should i go to the doctor? It only hurts when I touch it.?

girlygirl
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Is my tailbone broken?
It feels like it heals but then I sit down too hard and it HURTS! I don't want to get an x-ray cause I'm a girl and I dont wanna kill my eggs =( This has been going on for ~5 months...I'm a teen It should have healed by now HELP!
Additional Details
P.S. MY MOM IS A SURGEON all she said was that she didn't really want me to get an x-ray so I wouldn't kill my eggs

Juggernaut™
Rating
X-rays won't kill your eggs. what gave you that idea?

kathy_is_a_nurse
Rating
First of all, an occasional X-ray is not going to kill your eggs, so relax about that.

As to your tailbone, have you EVER had the injury evaluated by a doctor? You don't mention that. If you haven't, then I would certainly encourage you to do so in order to make sure that a fractured tailbone IS the problem and not something else. If you have seen a doctor for it in the past, then all you can do is be patient. Only time will help with tailbone fractures. I have known fractures to hurt occasionally for over a year after the injury.

chiquita958
If your mom is a surgeon then she should know u need to get that checked out. If it hasn't healed in 5 months you'd better have that taken care of. You're worried about your eggs and all but how are you going to have a baby if u can't even sit down? Someone needs to call the authorities on your mom!!!!! You deserve a better parent than that. Where's your dad? Talk to him. He can take u to the doctor.

smiley
One x-ray will not kill your eggs. If you did break your tailbone but it's been 5 months, it's probably healed the best it ever will. GO TO THE DOCTOR!
My friend broke his tailbone when he was 14 but didn't know so he didn't go to the doctor. He was in terrible pain for close to 6 months. It still bothers him once in awhile but there's nothing to do. It will never fuze back together.

diablodow
Rating
just go get an xray thats the only way to tell or go to a chiropractor whos gonna ask for an xray

curiously strong
an xray will not 'kill your eggs' and there is also the choice of an ultrasound but you do need to seek medical attention right away

Brianna B
When I was 22, I slipped on my front steps and chipped my coccyx and fractured my sacrum, I did go in for x-rays after a week of incredible pain, and I was informed there was nothing they could do aside from pain management. They offered me a script for Naproxin (advil I think) and sent me packing.

kathy
Rating
well the only way to heal a broken tailbone is time anyway.. but i don't think you'll kill eggs as in plural.. you'll just kill the one that forming
you should go to the doctor, especially if its hurting, you don't want anything more serious to happen

glacierpoint
I don't think x-rays kill your eggs... when I sit down hard, my tailbone hurts too. Maybe because it is getting hit hard against our insides when we sit in the wrong position or come down too hard. You could always check, I'm sure it's ok to get an x-ray.

Haley
I think I broke my tailbone about two years ago.(traumatizing slip-n-slide incident) I was never quite sure though, because I also didn't want to get an x-ray. Even if I had though, what could the doctors do? Put a cast on my butt? All they would have done would maybe be give me pain killers and tell me time would heal it. I ended up avoiding chairs and sleeping on my stomach for six months. Now, out of habbit I can only fall asleep on my stomach.

The only advice I have is be patient. There's really nothing else you can do.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy