Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Is it worth going to the doc after my ex violently attacked me & choked me?
I've already filed a restraining order(well, its in the process), filed an assault charge and he was sent to jail for domestic abuse. The day after he viciously attacked me, threw me all around ...

Can cracking your knuckles really lead to arthritis?
my uncle says it doesnt, but my science teacher says it ...

Should I go to the doctor?
I sliced my fingertip open while cutting onions six days ago.It hurt,and bleed an awful lot,but the bleeding stopped the same night.I've been using bandages on it,but it continues to hurt all ...

I stepped on a nail today --- What would happen if I left it untreated?
I stepped on a nail today --it went through my shoe -- stuck in my foot -- not sure how deep -- took off shoe and sock -- used a first aid towelette thing -- an hour later put some hydrogen peroxide ...

Plz dont laugh?
i am obsessed with spraining my ankle but i cant do it any ideas i only did it once when i wuz 11 and wont to do it again coz i didnt tell anyone but it kinda felt ...

What would hurt less-Falling from a bridge, being hit by a train or being shot in the head-I NEED TO KNOW?
PLEASE HELP ME...

What is the most painfull thing you have ever stubbed your toe on?
And where is the funniest?
What are the storys behind them?...

Should i press charges? or sue? i was assaulted and battered by another kid at my school.....?
he called me a couple fridays ago sayin he was goin to stab me at school or if he sees me in public
then on monday i was goin to the park to play ball and i was gettin a ride from a friend who ...

URGENT: HELP... please! this just now happend!!?
okay so im watching a movie, and th lights are off. So my mom comes down stairs and asked me to pick up the guitarr hero guitar of the ground. so i get up and pick up the guitar off the ground and ...

I was strangled yesterday and?
today there is this swelling in my neck and when i touch it, it hurts!
Additional Details
well, he strangled me because he was angry ...

What do you think is wrong with my leg?
I do cheerleading. I can do splits and jumps and everything. Lately, as in the last month or so, My inner thigh has REALLY been bothering me when I do a split or a jump or stretch. About 5 days ago, ...

Why do I do it if it hurts?
I have had a bike crash and a few cuts and bruises...which I tend to rub and press to feel the pain. I surprised myself enjoying the pain!! Is it normal?
Additional Details

Its all fun and games until??
And please don't say any of that "someone gets hurt" or "loses an eye" BS

Think ...

What is the correct name for a Doctor that check "dead bodies"?

What are easy ways to break my ankle?

Help OMG please someone help me !!!!??? =[?
I was blowing up a balloon and then it popped and flicked me RIGHT IN THE EYE. and omg it hurts so bad.i cant even open my eye right now. it happend like 5 min ago. Is something wrong ? Do i need to ...

How do I break my arm?
I need to break my arm to get out of P.E. I need to do 72 hours of physical activity for school, and I don't want to do it. How do I get out of it by breaking my arm?...

What will help a torn hamstring?
It has been about 3 weeks now since the tear. I play softball and really want to go all out, but unfortunately can't. What will help me out when playing softball, so that it will not bother me ...

WHO WANTS 10 POINTS? HELP PLZ!!!! i injured my wrist been been few months now READ ON...?
i use 2 break dance well not dat im a break dancer biggining 2 so i use 2 b able 2 stand on my hands however in one of those times while i was standing on my hands idk how my right arm fractured or ...

Ive gone mad!!please answers this!!!?
I hate myself and I cut down my arms all the time whenever i eat and then i throw it up please help because im 13 5ft 3 and weigh eight and a half stone I know that is fat please help
A...

Bmp1ksh
H E L P.... my wife has had a nasty accident in the kitchen?
she's slipped over and banged her head and is bleading alot, there is blood all over the kitchen floor and she seems uncontious and doesnt seem to be breathing...... what shall i do... time now 1616hrs Thursday 2nd Nov

SUPER-GLITCH
Neanderthal Alert!!!!

There are a lot on here tonight, must be the time of year!

♣fo' by fo'♠
Rating
Get her a$s back on her feet to finish cookin u dinner.

Kin E
WHAT THE?!??
This is one of the worst jokes ever that is NOT funny
if this isn't a joke, tend to your wife or she WILL die

LISA T
Rating
go and look for the insurance papers to make sure they are up to date

da_xtreme_original
Rating
Get off the internet and call an ambulance

Denise W
Rating
call an ambulance ya fool !!!!!!!!

Otter
Rating
Either you're for real, in which case stop p*ssing about on Yahoo answers and phone for an ambulance.

Or you're making it up, in which case stop being a prat.

?
Rating
least u can watch football without being moaned at!

gousa1991
Rating
call 911 and tie a rag on her head with alot of peassure and the do CPR

E=MC2
Rating
Wait online for an answer. If you don't get one that helps, then use the yell.com to find a local undertaker. Good Luck. (Watch you don't slip in the blood...you wouldn't want a nasty accident yourself)

Sexy Red
Rating
Im sorry but if this has happened to your wife you would not be on here asking for advise from mostly non professions come on.I dont believe you one bit.

Tigger
Rating
Get a clean hand-towel on the wound and take her to the emergency room: She could have a concussion!

rose_merrick
Rating
ambulance and CPR

Sir Sidney Snot
Phone an ambulance

sammi
I know your game.....

You set up this situation to make it SEEM as though your wife had slipped. And now by coming on Answers you appear concerned and willing to help her, but in all actuality you are just giving yourself an alibi....

You did it, in the kitchen with grease spread on the floor.

You can't fool this detective so easily......

trigger
Rating
Are you SURE she slipped?
Or is this you trying to cover yourself when the cops come calling. I think you have hit her over the head with a turnip.

I have met 2 turnip killers in the past and i think that you are one (can tell by your writing).

you are going down boy, getting knicked, arrested, bummed.

Kia25
Rating
Are you SERIOUS !!!!!! Call 9-1-1

Pippa H
CALL 911 did anyone every educate you about these type of things ??

Fünfhundertfünfundfünfzig
Rating
Yell at her for making a mess in the kitchen! Tell her that she is going to be the one to clean it up. You arn't gonna shampoo any carpets!

hopeful
Rating
call 911 before you go to email

auntb93again
Rating
Prepare your story for the police before you dial 911. An ambulance will be no use to you now. You might also call a good lawyer.

grumpcookie
Rating
let me think about this..I,ll get back to you.....

DAVID H
try looking up first aid on google or yahoo search, failing that, try to keep the blood away from your computer or any other electrical equipment. shutting the kitchen door will help a lot.

star ray
never worry just you answer some more questions

bmac
Rating
"Hmmm...let's see...wife on floor....not awake....bleeding all over the place....hhmmmm....let me boot up the 'ol computer and ask the gang on Yahoo answers what they think I should do in this situation. Be right back, honey...you just stay right there, ok?"

You should be locked up.

Annie M
Rating
There are so many gullable idiots on this site, yeah right and Ive just seen a pig flying over my house!

spiko
Rating
Call for a take away! Hope your wife is better by tomorrow.

CautiousNorm.
Cook your own dinner.

spirit of radio
Mop up before somebody slips on it and hurts themselves, you fool. I'm afraid you may have to have a take away for tea. If your wife appears to be Intheway, you could phone an ambulance who will remove her so you can get round the kitchen easier, we don't want any accidents do we? Then learn to spell and punctuate.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy