Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I woke up with a scratch on my arm?
I have no idea why. I have this big gash on my arm and i can't figure out what it's from. I didn't have a dream last night either... and I don't think I scratched myself. Does ...

Is you second toe longer than your first toe?

What is it called? Please help!?
When you brake a leg or legs, and doctor gives you those two things, that you have to walk with, what is it called?
Thanks!...

Do you think you would die if?
you recieved all the injuries you ever sustained at once?...

I hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen?
i hit my face it is now swollen how do i reduce the swollen. I am not sure if I can still use some ice bacause this happened over 24 hrs ago. any ideas?...

Can you die from any internal bleeding? this is important..?
My boyfriend went to the doctor the other day because they said that they found protien in his urine and he may have internal bleeding. He went back today and it was positive that he does have ...

What is the worst injury that you have ever suffered and how did you do it??????????????

I got bit by a dog. What are some of the symptoms I might have if the dog has rabies.?

What happens when you swallow a quarter?

Additional Details
For those of you wondering ,it was'nt me, it was my boyfriend,his friend thought it would be funny to put it perfectly on top of his beer bottle,and he ...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH Me!!??
I was in class and we were working on a class play when i was pushed and i hit my head HARD on the cement floor. I went home after that and i feel: REALLY tired, its hard to walk straight and, i am ...

Finger help!?
This Friday, I had got my right middle and ring fingers caught in the part of the garage door that bends, I got it treated immeadeatly, but I still have little little purple-ish pink marks on my ...

My bruise doesn't hurt!!!?
I have a bruise on the very bottom of my thumb and it doesn't hurt at all! I touch it and even rub it but it doesn't hurt. And yes it's a bruise because it's purple....

Whats wrong with me??sick?
jan 2nd my throat started acting up, it only hurt on my left side to swallow. i managed the pain and would spray cepacol and take ibuprofen then i would feel better.got but on jan 4th it got worse. ...

I have a small burn on my leg from a motorbike exhaust pipe which has now blistered.should i pop the blister ?

Red Srcatches on my husband's back. He said he got those from working out or he cheated on me? Please help!
Hi,

This happened last night that I happened to see scratches on my husband's back (I did take 3 pictures of the scratches). The moment I saw those red scratches on his back, I was ...

Don't say I'm stupid........?
because I really want to break my arm! I've got a perfectly good reason to but I can't say why!!! Could someone please give me an idea?!!...

How come people don't type the full word?
What I mean is; people using the shortcuts of words/phrases. For example, u, lol, ppl any1, r etc. I just want to know why people are lazy when they type.
Additional Details
I put it in ...

Oh my God, I'm in my office. Someone just walked in with a gun and shot Ms. Stephenson the recptionist?
OH God what should I do, he's killing everyone OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME. I have a Beretta in my drawer. Should I risk going out there?
Additional Details
I killed him. I actually ...

How do you make it stop?
Oh my gosh!!! Seriously it is the most annoying thing ever. My eyes have been doing this thing for the past couple of months where they will randomly twitch.

What causes an eye to twitch? ...

How do i fake injury?
how do i fake a really really sore ankle or actually half break it. I need to know I NEED to get out of winter inter school sports. Because everyone always laughs at me. Oh and i want it to kind of ...

Darcey B
Dose it hurt to break your toe?
my sis said i dose but i really want to know

Arthur B
Of course it does, but only when you walk on it.

♥celeste L♥
What are you a retard???
First you ask how to break your toe
andd now your asking if it hurts!!!
Wowzers your stupid!!!
Of coarse it hurts!!!
By the way don' t break your toe on purpose you could cause permanent damage!!!
Wow this is the stupidest quetsion I've ever heard!!!!!!!!!

Loose Change™¢
Rating
As opposed to what? A tiptoe through the tulips? Bamboo splinters under the fingernails? Of course it hurts. Hurts a lot.

moms_rose
I actually dropped a shelf on my toe this summer, bruising/breaking it and it still isn't quite healed, and YES IT HURTS!!!!!!!

Lilgrnbubl m
yes i broke my pinkie toe and had to get a full leg cast. no lie.

wiggles
Rating
yes... yes it does, and they (doctors) can't do anything about it, so try not to do it!!!

What You Got.
Rating
HELL YES.
breaking any bone hurts for ur information.
Get some education =]

Angie D
Rating
uh, yes

murrayc
it hurts for a few minutes

Donald F
Rating
i broke my little toe and the Dr. said there was nothing he could do about it just have to rap it . i hurts o ya

lex
Rating
yes...if you break anything it will hurt. if you dont believe me, kick a wall untill you see a bone pop outt. tell us if it hurts.

Pregnant with #3, A Baby Boy!
Rating
YES!!!

Ski owl
yes it DOES hurt to break your toe.

bill l
darcey..no it don't...really!!..i mean it.

for example..have a male hold you down.Let your dad twist and turn it like taffy..let me know what happens.

bubbly grl
of course it does!

nikki_karate
Rating
Yes, I broke two at the same time. It hurt bad. And there is nothing you can do when you break them.

Emma
Rating
nope, not at all. snapping bones in yours toes is completely painless. no pain whatsoever. seriously, it doesn't hurt AT ALL. no joke, pain is non existent in thsi particular part of your body.

That was SUCH stupid question. of course breaking bones hurt!!

David F
Rating
Oh my G-d it hurts every time you step or bump it and there isn't much you can do but wait until it gets better.

ღஜღOtaku Twins at Heartღஜღ
Rating
Not as much as setting it back. That hurst like a b*tch. <3

Maddie
It depends on your tolerance of pain.

FrostyD
ever stubbed your toe real bad? 100000 times worse, and the pain does NOT go away

Busty Mcgee
Rating
come over.
i'll break your toe.
and you can find out the hard way.
p.s. a dose is defined by an amount, the word you were looking for was does.

★♀♥Sarah™♥♀★
Hell yea it hurts when you break your toe it hurts when you break anything just imagine stubbing your toe and the pain is 100x worse than that and the pain lasts a whole lot longer...OUCH!

Tayla M
honey, are you dence? im sorry but duh it hurts. your braking your TOE! its a bone in your body! does it hurt when you brake your leg? same pain for your toe.

Ivan The Terrible
Rating
wtf kinda question is that of course it hurts to bereak something..if u are planning on it, make sure u have plenty of oxycontins and morphine

Mike M
yes

Ethan
Ummmmmm......let me think about that.......YESS!!!!!

John S
Rating
what the hell do you think

GRRRRR ARGHRRRRR, MONSTER!
Rating
this has got to be the stupidest question of the day.

uh... obviously it hurts.

loribean2003
uhm, it is BREAKING a body part, what the heck do you think?

Tacymevol
If you break any bone, including the toe, it hurts immensely. Think about how much jamming your toe hurts. Now think of pain 3 times as painful as that and the pain just remains at that intensity and does not go away. That's about how painful it is when you break a bone.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy