Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

MY FriendS EYE FELL OUT!! WHAT SHOULD HE DO?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Why don't birds get electrocuted when they sit on pylons?

If you had to be knocked out, how would you like it to happen?

I need help men only !??
I hurt my privates playing rugby, I expected the pain to leave but it's been a week and the pain seems to be getting worse. It feels like it's inside like a tube or something.

P...

Heal cutting scars/cuts faster?
~How can I make the scars go away?
~How can I make the cuts less noticeable?
~If possible, how can I prevent the cuts from scarring?
I have them on my hips, arms, and ankles, if you ...

Hurt my knee at work , heat or ice ?

How can I hide my cuts?
I used to cut myself. I'm trying to stop... but Iam going to an event Friday that requires no sleeves. I have marks still on my arm, and I've been using neosporin to try to heal them faster....

Help! i just got shocked!?
ok so my laptop charger is like kinda broken and has a small small tear.
but i just got shocked

whats the worst that can happen? it was on my wrist but it kinda stings

Whould it be ok to use peroxide on ...?
my toe. about a week ago, i fell & my toenail hit the edge of the step, & popped up my toenail. I went to the doctor & they romoved it, bandaged it & sent me home, I changed the ...

Should i wait or should i go now ?
About a week ago i hit my arm really hard (or fast) against the metal bar of my bed ( it's stupid how i did ) and it was all swollen and sore afterwards. Its been a week and i think the ...

I jammed my middle finger and its in a splint right now so what do I do??
Ugh its hard to do anything and it hurts bad. Any thing to help the pain???????????...

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

How do you treat a mild burn? mine just wont stop burning.?
I need the answer right away....

I was in a car accedent yesterday...and now....?
I was in a car accedent yesterday.;
It was really bad. the airbags went off. and everyone was hurt except for me. The woman in the car in front of us was carried away in a stretcher.
but ...

Help black eye!!!!!!?
how to get rid of it and dont give me that "put make-up on it" line.what can i do?...

I beg of anyone's help?
I have rencently had an injury at school. One of my discs had come out of my back and now pain follows me wherever I go. For people who do not know what a disc is, it is a cushion in between you ...

Why does life seem low and i wished i was dead?
i was injured in a crash 2 years ago pain causes depression the medical people do not see any closer to a cure also lost my job after wards and i am not as active as i would like to ...

If a main artery was cut, how long would it take to die?

I need a doctors note for work.. but im not sick what do i do?
i called my work and told them i rolled my ankle and now i need a doctors note what do i do?...

Broken toe?
I think I broke my smallest toe (left foot) a couple of nights ago. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, but is there anything else I should do for now?...

pumpkinpie01
Dont call me stupid or i need help but how do you brake your arm my arm?
my arm is really sore and its clicking i went to the hospital and they said theres nothing wrong with it and i cannot move it please help me brake my arm please

ares j
Rating
Dude ur a dumb@ss seriously u need phycotice help u know what if u really want to break ur arm put it next to a cars weel lay it down flat have someone help u ! = ( LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Kaze
you probably have a stiff joint. just drink more water and stretch your arm a bit. no breaking of arms is necessary.

funny bunny
well my cuz fell of a skateboard and broke hurs but if u really wanna know just hit it where u wanna brake hard on a cofee or dinning table and it should crack

♪..0.♪x.♪
go to the top of the monkey bars and drop down from it.

if you don't break it that way.. it ain't going to happen.

Hopefully you have some in your town that have some good old fashioned dirt underneath and not that soft turf..

Another way is to run across the street and trip over the center divider.. but you have to pretend it isn't there.
Just run right "through" it.
You will fall flat on your arm and the black top will do it.

I hate it when there is something wrong with a body part and you cannot get help unless the doctor's have a medical term for it.
It stinks.
Be strong.

You can pretend for yourself it is broken you know?
You can make your own sling.

When i was younger there were many doctors who did not put casts on broken limbs but simple slings and wraps over it to heal and administered Tylenol and other anti inflammatory medications and asked that you put no pressure on the area nor did you move it.
If you feel it is broken then treat it like it is so that it may heal.

Blondy=)
Rating
omg!!! okay just ask ur friend to help u....it will hurt alot tho..

DMan
you are an idiot

Thugmaster Rabinowitz
ok, i'll help you...come on over...be prepared for some excrutiating pain.

sarindevil
Dont let those nay sayers get you down mr brown..

If I was going to do it, but not saying you should do it, I would have a good friend get you all hopped up on something or good and drunk cause its gonna hurt, then just set it on a brick. With this nice sized brick between you and the ground the is plenty of clearance for you to have a friend just step on it nice and hard and *SNAP*

Chewy Jerky AKA Danniel
what?? why do you want it broken??
well anyways uhh i have broken a lot of bones but none were intentional. and i dont think you really want to break your arm that hurts real bad. but anyways it might be for a good reason so. there is a lot of ways to do it but its your arm so it can take a beating. Hit it with a hammer (this will hurt a lot) or go midevile on it and smash your arm against things over and over again. or i actully broke a kids arm this way. have someone or your self grab your arm put it behing your back and pull up on it really hard and you got to pull it pretty far up. this is probly the easiest way to do it.

me Vale MADRE
Rating
pay someone to do it for you.. get hit by a car... e.t.c... im sure you can find a way

Crystal
how about you just goto another doctor, apparently if your arm is hurting so bad you cant move it, than the hospital you went to didnt give you a complete evaulation. Dont go breaking your arm, that would hurt a lot worse.

Donnie H
Rating
You pulled a muscle,the hospital said not broken

J H
Rating
break your arm.....your already brain damaged

ML
Rating
if it is clicking and you can't move it that sounds bad there must be something wrong. I would get a 2nd doctor to look at it.

Nick
Rating
Don't break your arm. Please. They could chalk it up for attempted suicide if you intentionally broke it to get rid of the pain. Take an asprin or something, and go see the doctor about the pain. But please don't break it.

Hope it clears up.

jessie
Rating
Listen to your doctor and move on with your life.

Slipknot
You don't want to brake your arm, that's worse than what is wrong now. Your doctor is probably right, I had this same problem with both of my legs, I could walk, but they were fine. It should go away soon, sometimes it's growing taller, or you slept on it a way it shouldn't have.

Waitin' 4 Next Year
You would have to break the bone in at least two parts. DONT DO IT. You will be in much more pain and it will take much more time to re-cooperate.

JBLove
the only way to no for sure is to get an xray or mri

sgtcampsalot
How about instead of that I tell you the more logical method that will actually get you results without the side effects of breaking your arm:

Go back to the hospital/doctor, make it one hundred percent clear to them that SOMETHING IS WRONG with your arm. What happened to you is they gave you the runaround and ******** you. Go in there, stand your ground, and don't let them give you crap. Something is wrong with your arm, find out what's wrong with it. And be careful not to let them just give you tons of pointless procedures that don't do anything but cost you money.
Many doctors will try to just get their patients out of there with a quick fix as quickly as possible. They don't care if you're okay, they care if you're "happy". So many will just throw drugs at their patients.

This is a situation where you need extreme measures, but I mean that in the sense of "go to the hospital, kick ***, and get them to help you", not, " break your arm so they're forced to help you."

archivalk
Rating
Why do you want to break it?

Bobby Brown
Rating
get a friend and have them break it over thier shoulder.

but yeah, thats stupid

Brittany B
Rating
well the way i broke my wrist/arm was that i fell on in quite hard and make shure that it is kinda sideways. that worked for my other friend hope it works but iit hurts like hell
:D

Vigilant Psyche
*SNAP*

there

mrs. beckham
you can say that it may be a hairline fracture and they will have to give you a cast.
hairline fractures show up about a week after the incident.
don't break your arm, i did once and it hurt loke no other.

maddyG
Rating
:... dont break your arm.

sf_omega
Rating
This is insanity.

You are insane for asking this question.

No one can legally assist you in breaking your arm because they're an accomplice for violent crime, even if it is to yourself.

Seriously. Common sense goes a long way.

bigaxe5
Rating
You could hit it with a hammer also have some one hit you with a bat

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy