Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How can i.....? easy 10 points?
sprain my own ankle? i really want to sprain my own ankle. should i wear a tight sneaker and land n the side any other easy way that i can do it my self at home

i no its crazy so dont ...

If you break your nose will it be smaller?
i hate my nose and im think in i break it it will be smaller....

What bones have you broken?
I just found out a couple of hours ago from the hospital that I have fractured a major bone in my foot. I have also broken my metatarsil a couple of years ago. What bones have you broken before? I...

Is it worth going to the doc after my ex violently attacked me & choked me?
I've already filed a restraining order(well, its in the process), filed an assault charge and he was sent to jail for domestic abuse. The day after he viciously attacked me, threw me all around ...

Can cracking your knuckles really lead to arthritis?
my uncle says it doesnt, but my science teacher says it ...

Should I go to the doctor?
I sliced my fingertip open while cutting onions six days ago.It hurt,and bleed an awful lot,but the bleeding stopped the same night.I've been using bandages on it,but it continues to hurt all ...

I stepped on a nail today --- What would happen if I left it untreated?
I stepped on a nail today --it went through my shoe -- stuck in my foot -- not sure how deep -- took off shoe and sock -- used a first aid towelette thing -- an hour later put some hydrogen peroxide ...

Plz dont laugh?
i am obsessed with spraining my ankle but i cant do it any ideas i only did it once when i wuz 11 and wont to do it again coz i didnt tell anyone but it kinda felt ...

What would hurt less-Falling from a bridge, being hit by a train or being shot in the head-I NEED TO KNOW?
PLEASE HELP ME...

What is the most painfull thing you have ever stubbed your toe on?
And where is the funniest?
What are the storys behind them?...

Should i press charges? or sue? i was assaulted and battered by another kid at my school.....?
he called me a couple fridays ago sayin he was goin to stab me at school or if he sees me in public
then on monday i was goin to the park to play ball and i was gettin a ride from a friend who ...

URGENT: HELP... please! this just now happend!!?
okay so im watching a movie, and th lights are off. So my mom comes down stairs and asked me to pick up the guitarr hero guitar of the ground. so i get up and pick up the guitar off the ground and ...

I was strangled yesterday and?
today there is this swelling in my neck and when i touch it, it hurts!
Additional Details
well, he strangled me because he was angry ...

What do you think is wrong with my leg?
I do cheerleading. I can do splits and jumps and everything. Lately, as in the last month or so, My inner thigh has REALLY been bothering me when I do a split or a jump or stretch. About 5 days ago, ...

Why do I do it if it hurts?
I have had a bike crash and a few cuts and bruises...which I tend to rub and press to feel the pain. I surprised myself enjoying the pain!! Is it normal?
Additional Details

Its all fun and games until??
And please don't say any of that "someone gets hurt" or "loses an eye" BS

Think ...

What is the correct name for a Doctor that check "dead bodies"?

What are easy ways to break my ankle?

Help OMG please someone help me !!!!??? =[?
I was blowing up a balloon and then it popped and flicked me RIGHT IN THE EYE. and omg it hurts so bad.i cant even open my eye right now. it happend like 5 min ago. Is something wrong ? Do i need to ...

How do I break my arm?
I need to break my arm to get out of P.E. I need to do 72 hours of physical activity for school, and I don't want to do it. How do I get out of it by breaking my arm?...

snowgirl12345678
Do You Think Crutches Could Be Fun?
I know most people really hate them and I would never want to be on them forever or anything like that, but I also really like them. I've actually had them for real injuries due to soccer, but still found it to be fun after my ankle stopped killing. I'm really good at them so they don't even hurt. I like them so much I've even taken them out just for fun. lol Anyone else like crutches?

ElCogNito
Rating
It's fun but then your armpits start to hurt

kelsey :)~
Rating
not for fun but they do help

Shog
Rating
they are fun!

soozin :]
well in 5th grade this girl was jealous that ppl got to miss gym because they broke their leg so she had us kick her leg reallly hard to try and break it but it didn't work
yeah they are kinda fun but i wouldn't want to be in pain or have to use the elevator at school

AL
Been there, done that, hobbled that way, NO FUN!!!

so close...
yes... but i get really imaginative... i'm one of the biggest kids when it comes to those kinds of things. lol

forthelove
nope they hurt my armpits

Rebekah D
I totally love them!!! They're SO FUN! hehe! I actually sometimes use them for fun too. Yeah they're pretty cool. And your arms probably get some sort of workout so....It Must Be Good For You! XD

Miss
no

sonofmcbustedfan
i loved using crutches idk y i guess im just weird like that!

ya on big brother 8 Natalie is going home YAY!

Well, that's okay too.
Rating
Crutches are fun.

Broken anything isn't.

♥♪Lolly♪♥
Rating
no, but i have never needed them.

coolkidl
you are a horrible person. Some people are stuck in crotches for life and I don't see them having fun

ps no spelling errors were made. i meant what i said

KitsuneNamikaze
Yeah, they are fun. People may not think so, but maybe they had to use crutches themselves a lot.

i heart you
Rating
i love crutches, they are so much fun to walk backwards and down stairs with. and if ur not injured, try walking really fast and taking long strides down the sidewalk!!!!!

steven
Rating
i've never been so injured that i've needed crutches b4
i think they're fun but thats only cuz i've only used them while i was ok
if i was injured and i needed them then i'd probly hate them

none
Rating
no

Rissa
Rating
me.. i think they fun to just hop around on! :)

TheSimpleThings
No, cructches hurt the arm pits! And are a pain in the butt!

xx wats_yo_name xx
not at all

No way.

Ryan C
hell yes i love them but a wheelchair is much funner

Ta-Zu
Rating
Well, when I broke my leg, my classmates kept playing with my crutches.

ruehl rules
Yeah...if you ignore the pain of them digging into your armpits and make the best of them! I used to take my friend's crutches and jump up and down the school hallway on them!

Heather
i liked em til my hands started to hurt, then i didnt' like em

blah
if ur playing soccer and u like crutches......might seem like ur a benchwarmer =)

L'esprit libre
Rating
Trust me, it's no fun. My best friend broke her leg and was on crutches. I had to carry her books, bags, open doors for her, etc. But some good things were that we got to leave classes early (to avoid crowds) and we got to use the school elevator.

Hayley♥Brielle
nope

i can totally imagine myself moving foward, losing balance and falling on my face

lol

Megan
Rating
Sounds like you're smoking cheap crack.

Joy
They hurt my under arms, I really don't like them.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy