Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How can I hide my cuts?
I used to cut myself. I'm trying to stop... but Iam going to an event Friday that requires no sleeves. I have marks still on my arm, and I've been using neosporin to try to heal them faster....

Help! i just got shocked!?
ok so my laptop charger is like kinda broken and has a small small tear.
but i just got shocked

whats the worst that can happen? it was on my wrist but it kinda stings

Whould it be ok to use peroxide on ...?
my toe. about a week ago, i fell & my toenail hit the edge of the step, & popped up my toenail. I went to the doctor & they romoved it, bandaged it & sent me home, I changed the ...

Should i wait or should i go now ?
About a week ago i hit my arm really hard (or fast) against the metal bar of my bed ( it's stupid how i did ) and it was all swollen and sore afterwards. Its been a week and i think the ...

I jammed my middle finger and its in a splint right now so what do I do??
Ugh its hard to do anything and it hurts bad. Any thing to help the pain???????????...

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

How do you treat a mild burn? mine just wont stop burning.?
I need the answer right away....

I was in a car accedent yesterday...and now....?
I was in a car accedent yesterday.;
It was really bad. the airbags went off. and everyone was hurt except for me. The woman in the car in front of us was carried away in a stretcher.
but ...

Help black eye!!!!!!?
how to get rid of it and dont give me that "put make-up on it" line.what can i do?...

I beg of anyone's help?
I have rencently had an injury at school. One of my discs had come out of my back and now pain follows me wherever I go. For people who do not know what a disc is, it is a cushion in between you ...

Why does life seem low and i wished i was dead?
i was injured in a crash 2 years ago pain causes depression the medical people do not see any closer to a cure also lost my job after wards and i am not as active as i would like to ...

If a main artery was cut, how long would it take to die?

I need a doctors note for work.. but im not sick what do i do?
i called my work and told them i rolled my ankle and now i need a doctors note what do i do?...

Broken toe?
I think I broke my smallest toe (left foot) a couple of nights ago. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, but is there anything else I should do for now?...

I have burned my finger making popcorn?
i got the bag out of the microwave and this burning hot oil dropped from the bag onto my finger. this was an hour ago and i kept it under water and it is now covered in a wet cloth but it is still ...

My right arm has been hurting 4 2 days and its swollen it hurts when i move it i am 13 HELP ME!?
It really hurts and my friends say to go see a doctor and that it might be serious or maybe a siss and my teacher is going to send me to the school nurse tommorrow when she is in. My mom says she ...

I have a burn blister should i pop it?

I'm hallucinating.... again!?
this time, it's auditory hollucinations, one was when the wind blew aganst my window very hard, it played the song of time from zelda, ok I know that just isn't possible. And if you haven�...

Did you ever step on?
a nail and it went thru your ...

Help Please somebody!!!!!!!!!!?
I shut my finger in the car door the other day and it still hurts really bad ,any suggestions to what I should do?

I've been putting ice on it, but it doesn'tt seem to help....

darius
Define loneliness for you?

moebiusfox
Rating
My drunk 20 year old girlfriend passed out drunk on the bed where I can't even sleep on it.
It's poignant moments like this when I realize that there is nothing to look forward to.
Not even my bed wants to sleep with me.

dochsa.co.uk
Rating
Screaming in to a cup, dochsa.co.uk.

hayz
Rating
empty, alone on the edge of everything i.e dont feel included

Powerpuffgeezer
Being surrounded by people who can't see past my smile.

Susie2
Rating
For me loneliness would be to have no friends, family or pets.

dianka(♪is a kid♪)™
this very moment

itwasashark
Rating
When everybody leaves you. Not when you leave everybody.

kiteeze
Being in a room full of people who are talking about something you think is sooooo stupid and wanting to scream at them all to just shut up!

yournotalone
When it comes right down to it, we are ALL alone in this world. Yes we have friends and family for support. Everyone has their own lives to live, and when yours is crumbling your alone. Hard lesson to learn.

woodchip513
Loneliness for me is the most wonderful thing, I love being alone, no-one to bother me, nothing to dis tracked me, no com placated problems to solve, it the greatest salvation.

mustard100
Loneliness is having no one with which to share the joys and sorrows of life.

Paul B
After going home from work and having nothing to do, no one to call, and nobody wanting to call you. I was in that position once and now things have completely reversed. Sometimes I wish I was lonely again!

empress_pam
Rating
Being surrounded by people and not feeling like I can talk to any of them.

cubalishus
Rating
Been in a room full of people yet feeling like you the only one there.

Stuart L
talking to a wall

highlander
AS KEN DODD SAID HAPPINESS HAPPINESS THE GREATEST THAT WE POSSESS

S B
Rating
sitting at a computer desk in the school libray by yourself, wondering how you'll get through this lunch time

The_answer_person
I do not know if this is an answer but I do know that loneliness and being alone are two different things. A person can be alone and not lonely and yet they can be in a crowd and feel lonely. I suggest that if you are feeling lonely to get out and meet some new friends.

Donna Hill
Rating
sad empty feeling with nothing to look forward to feeling like you are in a rut

Game Guy
Darkness, blackness, a void of nothingness. That is true loneliness.

parismatchess
Rating
pain

The Old Man
A feeling of emptiness,unwanted ,or unloved. Like no one in the world cares for you.

mothertiggy
Rating
the fact im single and cant seem to get any man to look past my size

Lisa H
Lonleliness is being in a place or situation yet feeling totally detatched from it. It like now one can understand you and you are crying out for someone to just see you.

umph
being the last man standing at the battle of the little big horn!!

spacebabe2
Loneliness for me: being in a crowded room and having noone I can/want to talk to.

Ice Queen
Rating
no connection to the people around me, no empathy.

widow_purple
Losing my beloved dad to cancer has made me feel so lonely even when I am in a room full of friends and family, I feel lonely without him.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.184
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy