Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Please help me I need it!?
I have this totally unbearable pain on my left side right under my rib cage it hurts so bad im literally crying. It really hurts and im only 14 what could it be, please reply quick its 2 AM and i ...

Why do I have shoulder pain ,left front and top of my arm?Anyone else had this?Do you keep still or move ?
I have severe pain in my shoulder which was not caused by an injury. its very bad at night .its only bearable with ibuprofen every 4 hours.I want to know what treatment works.I want to avoid going to ...

I think my arm is broken?
What should I do?...

I had surgery on my leg and now have a rod and 8 screws in it... will i set off airport security?
Will the metal in my leg set off the airport security and how do i go about being able to travel still?
Additional Details
Ok for all of you who think this is a stupid question, FYI not ...

Ive been bit by a black widow at work should i tell my boss?

MY EYE HURTS EVERYTIME i BLINK..DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING? LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED AND THERE was a bump on
my eyelid. and the doctor game me this eyedrop..do you know what's its called?...

Wast the worst injury u ever had??
I think for me it was the time my hand got stuck in the elevator. my fingertips got mangled and two fingernaisl were ripped off..ouch!!it was the worst one
Additional Details
I think i ...

I've got a lovely gash!?
Its on my knee, I fell off my bike this morning and gashed my knee. Would you recommend Savlon or Sudacrem
Additional Details
For the US viewers "gash' is also a term used for ...

Why do we need toes?

What is your idea for a cure of a broken heart???

Do you have any advise?
approx. three weeks ago i stepped off a step wrong and heard my ancle snap. went to the med center and the dr. x-rayed it and said i had an avulsion break. he even drew a diagram of the break. later ...

What do i do about my grandma, she had a horrible wreck?
shes in the hospital, her whole left leg is broken, her right ankle is broken, her second vertibrae is broken. shes in very bad shape. this wreck happened on sunday december 10, 2006....

Have you broke any bones in your body & was it painful? i broke my right wrist twice & it was not that painful
ive broke my ribs too, the pain was unbearable
both my big toes very painful
fractured skull, felt nothing!!
Additional Details
Crikey Rosie, them horses sound dangerous lol

My feet hurt?
during the summer i mainly wear flip flops and in the winter i wear uggs. I know that they are not the best types of footwear to support my feet. However, they are the most comfortable. Recently, my ...

Who do I believe or trust...Doctors or instinct?
7 weeks ago I fell down my cement steps outside, trying to bring my bike in out of the rain. fell down3 steps,&bike fell on top of my ribs. Was rushed to the hosp. ER and they said no broken ...

Should i go to the emergency room?
well, i am really sick.
my head is throbbing,
my throat is itchy and soar,
my nose is severely stuffed.
and my ear hurts really bad,
and i cant hear out of it.
i took ...

Hit My Head On Ice. HELP!?
Two days ago I was sledding. As I came down the hill and landed on the frozen pond, I fell and hit the back of my head on the ice. It hurt and I when I got up, I tasted blood. My vision and ...

If a doctor's office told you this, what would you think?
A month ago I injured my back, went to the work comp doc. and he said I had a middle and lower back strain and contusion. He gave me some meds and put me on a restriction. Eventhough he gave me a ...

Friend dropped a chair on me?
We were playing in the pool and he sat on a chair while i was holding it up but the end of it jammed into my hand lol
Additional Details
ya hes a cutie:) just thought id share a story ...

I have a cut on my foot and its red... any way to get rid of the redness fast?
the cut was just a little scrape.. its already closed up but its still really red.. i have physical therapy 2morrow- and i know its not a big deal- but i was wondering if theres any way to get rid ...

Rebecca C
Coworker stepped on rusty nail 2 days ago, now there is swelling in his foot and he feels pain?
up his leg, I told him he needed a tetanus shot or antibiotics..was this right advice??

Jeteon B
Rating
Rust into his bloodstream can be very dangerous. You should take him immediately to a doctor and have that checked.

Gia
Rating
Yes...get to a doctor quickly!

Inquisitive
Rating
Yes, the correct advice! It is not too late to get a tetanus shot and antibiotics will certainly help.

Karen H
Go get a tetnus shot i was climbing around in a clubhouse when i was younger and on my knees and a board with a nail sticking straight uo went right into my knee deep to so i went home and my parents took my to the doctor it to was trunning red and hurt get a tetnus shot .

OCTAVIA P
Yes, it was he needs to see a doctor and
get a tetanus shot asap,before it get worse.

rainyhippydaze@sbcglobal.net
Rating
yes that is correct and the sooner he gets it the better off, preferably the day he steeped on it if his immunizations aren't current.

kjsizzle1
Definitely go to the dr & get a tetnus shot.

Kimberley
Yes, I do agree he needs a tetanus shot. He also needs to be seen by a doctor, at this point, a trip to the ER may be good.

Sparkles
Rating
The pain that is going up his leg could be a sign of blood poisoning. He really needs to go see about it. And yes, the advice with great. He can get lockjaw without a tetanus shot since he probably hasn't had a booster in 5 years. It is not so much the rust that is dangerous, as it is the bacteria on the nail.

mickey g
Rating
yup. he should have cleaned it well, then gone to the dr and got the tetnus shot. he might not have needed antibiotics, but its probably infected now.

sweet sue
Actually, he needs both. He needs to report to his supervisor that this happened and they will refer him to their workmans comp.Dr. If he is privately employeed and does not have workmans comp on himself he can use i=his regular ins. to cover it, But any way regardless of money he does need to see a Dr. He has a serious infection that is spreading and could cause MAJOR problems.

Lacey - Charlemay M
I know it sounds corny, but kids do grow up fast.
One day, this little helpless infant is nestled in your arms sleeping peacefully, the next minute, Danny Devito is sitting on your lap.
Then you realize, "Oh my gosh, are they that old already? How old am I?"
This is when you start planning for "the Look". You know the one...what you want to look like as an old person.
I've always envisioned myself as a 90 year old in a white t-shirt, pajama pants, thinning white hair, little round gold rimmed glasses, and a little white soul patch.
You know....Silver Fotch!
I'd sit on the front porch and heckle people walking by while I rocked in my chair whittling what may appear to be a prision shank!
"That's a Beautiful monkey you have" when women with ugly babies walk by. or maybe, "I didn't know you took care of Danny Devito?"

Obviously today is Danny Devito day. Time to watch Twins and Throw Mama From The Train again. Maybe even Big Fish. Really cleanse the palette!

thegiggle27
Definitely the right answer. He should get to a doctor ASAP to make sure the infection doesn't worsen.

The Thinker
think drs office visit and a tetanus shot soon very soon ...

doanel
Rating
Yes, good advice, maybe too late advice, but still good advice.

zelmer357
dont be dumb he shoulda got a tetnus shot immediatly after. he needs to go to ER before his jaw starts clenching and they have to amputate ... no joke !

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy