Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Should i wait or should i go now ?
About a week ago i hit my arm really hard (or fast) against the metal bar of my bed ( it's stupid how i did ) and it was all swollen and sore afterwards. Its been a week and i think the ...

I jammed my middle finger and its in a splint right now so what do I do??
Ugh its hard to do anything and it hurts bad. Any thing to help the pain???????????...

Quick... my mom burned her fingers on the stove?
okay, so its thanks giving and we are cooking, obviously.. and my mom was picking up a cover to a pot and she burned three of her fingers. its not serious, but are there any tricks to making them ...

How do you treat a mild burn? mine just wont stop burning.?
I need the answer right away....

I was in a car accedent yesterday...and now....?
I was in a car accedent yesterday.;
It was really bad. the airbags went off. and everyone was hurt except for me. The woman in the car in front of us was carried away in a stretcher.
but ...

Help black eye!!!!!!?
how to get rid of it and dont give me that "put make-up on it" line.what can i do?...

I beg of anyone's help?
I have rencently had an injury at school. One of my discs had come out of my back and now pain follows me wherever I go. For people who do not know what a disc is, it is a cushion in between you ...

Why does life seem low and i wished i was dead?
i was injured in a crash 2 years ago pain causes depression the medical people do not see any closer to a cure also lost my job after wards and i am not as active as i would like to ...

If a main artery was cut, how long would it take to die?

I need a doctors note for work.. but im not sick what do i do?
i called my work and told them i rolled my ankle and now i need a doctors note what do i do?...

Broken toe?
I think I broke my smallest toe (left foot) a couple of nights ago. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning, but is there anything else I should do for now?...

I have burned my finger making popcorn?
i got the bag out of the microwave and this burning hot oil dropped from the bag onto my finger. this was an hour ago and i kept it under water and it is now covered in a wet cloth but it is still ...

My right arm has been hurting 4 2 days and its swollen it hurts when i move it i am 13 HELP ME!?
It really hurts and my friends say to go see a doctor and that it might be serious or maybe a siss and my teacher is going to send me to the school nurse tommorrow when she is in. My mom says she ...

I have a burn blister should i pop it?

I'm hallucinating.... again!?
this time, it's auditory hollucinations, one was when the wind blew aganst my window very hard, it played the song of time from zelda, ok I know that just isn't possible. And if you haven�...

Did you ever step on?
a nail and it went thru your ...

Help Please somebody!!!!!!!!!!?
I shut my finger in the car door the other day and it still hurts really bad ,any suggestions to what I should do?

I've been putting ice on it, but it doesn'tt seem to help....

Cigarette burn?
i managed to burn my hand on a cig and its blistered like mad and really sore, can anyone give any advice to what can ease the pain or make it heal quicker....

I think i might have a broken leg/ankle?
i was running with my dogs yesterday night ( like at 9pm-10 pm )and i think that i put my foot in wrong position this morning i couldnt stand but somehow i got up and went to school i didnt felt any ...

How old were you last time you cried for physical pain? And why?
I think I was 12 when I broke my foot playing soccer.

Then I have never cried, even for really hard pain, like kidney stones or bad sprains.

I think that our pain tolerance ...

juicy_jane66
Could my foot be broken?
i stood on a stone now cant walk on my foot so painfull

buddhadan
You should go to a doctor to check it out, but the bad news is that 99 percent of the time, they do nothing because the foot needs to heal on it's own.

Hope this helps.

Buddhadan

G!
If there is swelling, this is caused by broken bone pushing out the skin. Go see a doctor.

If it feels funny but is not swollen, you may have twisted or sprained it. Rest it for a few days with an ice pack, and if still bad, go see you doctor

cassey s
Rating
i dont think you can break your foot from just ''standing on a stone'',
maybe you have a corn, if your concerned go see a doctor, or if you have a walk in clinic near by go see a nurse.

♥Candi™♥
Rating
you probably pulled a muscle or just sprained it.you still might need to see a dr. because the pain could get worse.i live in north carolina for right now and i always go walking in the rivers up here and there are so many rocks too and i steap on rocks and pull muscles in my feet,but i still see a dr. just in case i sprain my ankle instead of pulling a muscle. u should do the same thing for safety purposes.

Raych C
Put lots of ice on it to reduce the swelling & if it is no better by morning go down to A&E

ryanprasad
Rating
if it was broken it would hurt so bad u'd know it was broken it wouldnt be a question you probably hurt it give it a week if it still hurt go to the doctor.

p.s. fell bettter

carollynnselva
sounds like you have gone over on your foot and sprained it. Try keeping it in cold water to ease any swelling and discomfort. If it doesn't ease and you cant weight bear see your doctor.

Girlontherun5825
Sounds like you bruised a muscle. Put it in warm water to relax the muscle. Should be good in a few days.

♥
Rating
I'm not quite sure. But the best thing you could do is go to the hospital.

sayed_tina
If it swells and the pain is unbearable it means a fracture and u need medical attention.

zippythejessi
If you can't bear any weight on it, if it's swollen, and you're in a lot of pain - go get it checked out by a doctor.

Sexy Red
Rating
Hi well im a orthopaedic plaster technician sounds to be it could be a very bad sprain or strain,these are just as painful as a fracture believe me.You need to keep you foot elevated for swelling,frozen peas for the swelling and rest.See you Gp for advice he will send you up for a x-ray,if not go the A/E and get booked in,you will see the Drs there and get a x-ray and they will decide what you have done.Good luck

prince47
certain times it so happens. no worry. take some pain killers or still painful, consult doctor.

deano2806
Rating
First of all you will need to see if your Foot swells up like a balloon, if it does then I would most certainly go straight to Casualty, as you will also be in a lot of pain, you most prob just bruised it, as if you was like to actually land on it hard then Yes it would be broken, so put your foot in ice cold water, to bring out the bruising!
I hope your foot is ok though?

bikeguy
Rating
probably swollen, put ice on it

cjb
well not really it could be sprained or fractured just walk on it
and maybe u should go to the Doctor but if u know its not broken just put a rap thigh around it

90210 aka Hummer Lover
yes your foot could be broken. then again it may not be. send me your foot in the post and i will look at it for you and post it back with a full diagnosis and what to do leaflet.

deadly
X-Ray is the only way to find out!!!

yotuel je t'aime
it could be...but maybe it's just the shock

ian t
probably not broken- just badly bruised.

Linda
Rating
You might have strained it, or bruised your foot, i suggest you see a doctor if it doesn't get better.

college@44
Rating
If all you did was stand on the stone you probably sustained a bruise. Try soaking it in warm water with epson salt and the pain should subside within a day or so. If the pain persists, see your physician for a possible x=ray.

Jack
You can't just ask by words if your is broken, you need to get it checked but it is likel that it is sprained because when you weight on your foot it doesn't really "break."

jaynieleigh22
could be. or u may of just brused it badly. if not sure get some1 to take u to hospital. get it checked out/ X ray. i once had me foot run over by a car. it killed and couldnt move it or walk on it. i went to hospital. and luckly it was broken just bably brused.

CammyCyclismo
It sounds like a bruised bone, however the only way to be sure is an x-ray which would mean a long wait in an ER.

In the meantime rest it, ice it and elevate it.

Take some painkillers if you can and let someone pamper you or drive you to the ER, don't drive yourself - I did once and ended up in plaster!

vepc2003
Rating
muscle strain, most likely, go see a doc

robjokisch
Rating
It could be, go see your doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy