Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I have cutting scars on my arm, and they are too noticable...?
I've stopped cutting and now regret that I ever did so much.
I really want the scars to fade but they wont I have about 6 of the most noticable scars on ym arm. Thats wht ppl see instead of ...

My Hand hurts, should I go to the ER?
I have a really sore, swollen and kind of bruised hand. Parts are black and blue.

It hurts to move so badly that i have resorted to just sitting and crying. It functions properly, so my ...

He's killing himself HELP!!!?
my best friend has a bloodclot on the bottom of his back. It hurts him so bad that all he does is sleep. Now is exspelled from school. I told him all he's doing is making it stronger by staying ...

Does it hurt worse to be stung by a jellyfish or a wasp?

Additional Details
I'm not talking irakundji (the deadly jellyfish), but I mean the sting in general, size of the sting being proportionate....

I this is weried but in surgery do the let you wear underwear?

Do I need a tetnus shot? drill bit injury...?
Okay, nice one -- I was drilling a hole and the drill bit wasn't in tight, the bit went at an angle into my finger. Traumatic, lots of blood and quite a hole, but I didn't hit bone, it ...

I cut myself for the first time...?
I did it for the first time ever today...and when i did it, i blacked out. I dont remember anything except looking at my bloody wrist...im scarred because i dont want to do it again....

Ouch! right between the legs!?
we had a big game of basketball today after school. I went for a pass and hit another girl from the other team right in the face causing her to tumble over. I came over and stood above her to see if ...

What's wrong with me..?
I was sitting on my couch, and began to walk across the room. All the sudden, I blacked out.. I grabbed the entertainment center, and next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.. my hands were ...

How soon after stepping on a rusty nail do you need to get a tetanus shot? Can you wait a couple of weeks?
My wife is on vacation in Florida and stepped on a rusty nail. It pierced her shoe and left a mark on her foot, but her foot did not bleed. She's wondering if she needs to get a tetanus shot ASAP...

Do I need to go to the Emergency Room?
I was out in the sun all week long and I still feel nauseous and dizzy. I got really badly sunburned to. I dont want to go into the ER only for them to tell me that nothing is wrong but I feel like ...

How Do You Know If A Bone Is Broken??
Foot went completely under leg, ankle is swollen severely, black, blue extremely painful...not able to fully weight bare, though can hobble.

Sprain or break?...

Big toe stuck in a bowling ball?
I asked this yesterday and its still stuck. What happen was yesterday morning I was sitting in the chair. I was rolling a bowling ball around with my feet and toes. I put my big toe in the thumb hole ...

My principle choked me and i dont know what to do?
my principle choked me slammed med down to the ground and i pulled his tie and then he picked me up and then he twisted my arm back and he tried to break it what to do the police wont lock him up ...

Help with a burn?
i was curling my hair the other night and i burnt my cheek with my curling tongs...the skin actually bubbled and im left with a big mark on my cheek...it will definitely scab...i just need help on ...

After getting a MASSAGE, should the therapist be tipped?

Would you cry?? (continued. . .)?
6. If you got stung by a wasp?
7. If you got a tattoo?
8. If you got a 3rd degree burn on your stove?
9. If your boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with you?
10. If you cut your hand ...

How much pain can you take.. Whatever causes it. from -0 to +10?

Additional Details
Mind over matter....

How do I stop cutting my wrists?
I'm 15 and I been cutting my wrists for about 8 months and now I can't stop. I do it when i get sad or depressed which is pretty often. I've tried seeing a counselor but it only helped ...

Dont call me stupid or i need help but how do you brake your arm my arm?
my arm is really sore and its clicking i went to the hospital and they said theres nothing wrong with it and i cannot move it please help me brake my arm ...

mad
Could I have a little sympathy please?
I've just fallen over in the garden and my knees hurt - owwww! No one here to sympathise, so I call on you out there in yahoo land. Ow again! (I hasten to add, I don't need first aid, just someone to say 'aaah').

updownturnaround
Rating
aww, i just fell out of my front door on to my bumm.

Carrie
Rating
awwwwwwwwwwwww.

RJ
Rating
hey next time can you film it so i can laugh first then offer you some sympathy hope u r ok and it is not to bad take care

rose
you truly are mad
lol
sorry bout your knee
hop u get better
xx

pig m
Rating
Shame you didn't film it you could of got money from youve been framed and got sympathy you poor poor person.Ouch just banged my knee now i need sympathy but 10 points will do.

asshat
you are a complete and utter dumbass - i have no sympathy for you

sinnedfairy
Rating
awwwwwwwwwwww
bless you, but you get no sympathy if it was a result of drunkeness!!

big hugs to make it better!

petulabadula
awk you poor lil fing you xoxox

Garnet
I did that about a year ago, and ended up with my hip out of place about an inch. It was painful, and I do sympathize with you. Hope you get better over the weekend. God Bless your hurting knees!

Lynn D
Rating
Aww, poor baby got a boo-boo?

koffee
Rating
Get over yourself. Innocent people in the MidEast are being bombed! Others have lost their homes to floods and many have lost their jobs when their companies have down-sized. Be glad you're OK and just be more careful next time.

cityexplorer
Rating
Oh, dear. It's gonna be OK. Just be patient.

cutenwild1769
Awww you poor thing!! are you okay??

clare b
Rating
Awww didums!

happyface
Rating
aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh... cut myself last nite cutting cheese. I understand. Never Mind

clarissa l
Rating
Aaah or haaa ha ha seriously take it easy your poor darling lucky you do not need first aid. did you laugh at yourself, it helps you know, ability to laugh at thy self and appreciate the humour in life is best cure for anything. have a nice day

snowwhite22003
No!!! Get a life. there are actually people who need some compassion, doesn't sound like you are one of them.

Julie
Well here is an AAAH and have an OOOH as well.

PRINCEZZ
Rating
aaah! Pobrecito..... lol. Does it hurt? Well, hope you get better

TJ
here's a kiss for your boo-boo...*mmmwhaaa*

.two.hearts.one.passion.
Rating
yeah yeah put a band-aid on it and quit crying...unless you are older in age or you have medical problems with your knees you have nothing to be complaining about. If that's the case, then sorry, hope you feel better, otherwise there are far more needy people we can give sympathy to.

jaynieleigh22
Rating
ahhh lets put some magic healing dust on it. and it will get better .

Maureen F
Rating
ouchie ... poor you! Hope you feel better soon!

Cheekychappyman
Aw poor baby come to me .. I will kiss them better ..

And no spitting on me hankie neever .. ;-) ..

Felicity O
Rating
If you're female, forget it. If you're male, just cry a bit louder

jonboy
Rating
I really feel for you you poor little thing.
Now is a good time to sit back with a cold drink and check out my link below.
NO..DON'T MOVE!

This is a genuine proven site that can give you a good income with very little effort as most the work is done for you.

No jumping for joy with those poorly knees now.....just smile alot when you have watched the no obligation videos.

There. there now.

Curious
aaaah, diddums, you poor thing, aah never mind, let me kiss it better for you..... there, here have a lolly to cheer yourself up. Ah poor thing. smile

gofuk
Ha Ha

*Brooke*Loves*Stars*
Aww poor baby.. are you ok? sit down, and I will bring you some ice water. It's too hot outside today anyway. Let me make you something yummy. Do you want a sandwich? Do you need a bandaid? Are you sure you're ok? *Hugs*

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy